Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
DrdubbleG, mandyjones, Nicola x, Pure Bliss Handbags, LegacyPoetry
57154 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57154 Members
417 Forums
112904 Topics
799230 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 743
Beetlemess 547
Nancy Roussy 226
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 100
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 67
Dianne W - Editor 64
Karm - SW USA Editor 56
Tracy - Philosophy 56
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#806362 - 02/16/13 10:26 AM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Originally Posted By: Jilly
I took Ativan for sleeping this morning, which I don't usually, but i could not make my mind stop racing, and I wanted a break from the ambien.

Today i took TWO ativans to stop my mind from stressing about all the things i had to do today, and to get thinking about ready for leaving FL. I don't want to leave, and I have four days left to get everything else done that I want to do.

God Love you and keep you.

I do not like the flurry of activity in preparing to go anywhere!

I had my step-daughter and grandchildren here for 10 days.

And the day leading up to departure was not fun.

I pray to all the forces that are good to keep you healthy and balanced while you prepare.

Florida is pretty and maybe somehow the universe will grant you to come back and stay.

But, not right now.

Know that you have my prayers and positive thoughts while you go through the process of preparing for your journey.

May you arrive safely and mentally and physically intact.

I already see the journey as a success and you back home.

-- Burt B.

Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Twitter Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Facebook Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to MySpace Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meds journal for mental health Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Reddit
#806405 - 02/16/13 09:18 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
High anxiety right now and in a swamp of low self esteem. Taking two ativan and a buspar, since I don't remember if i took one earlier today.

Annnd, I just dropped my meds now all over the floor....

Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Twitter Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Facebook Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to MySpace Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Meds journal for mental health Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Stumbleupon Add Re: Meds journal for mental health to Reddit
#806538 - 02/17/13 10:46 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

The two ativan last night helped tremendously. I was able to finally calm down and feel stable again.

I took an ambien at 4am, when I woke up and couldn't stop ruminating. I was able to sleep very comfortably after that.

#809088 - 03/01/13 09:52 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I haven't had to take any As Needed meds today (yet), but i am back on my daily meds and that helps a great deal. I need to update this week's progress, but suffice to say right now that two nights ago I had a meltdown.

It was pitiful. I was in a ball on the cold tile kitchen floor, clutching a towel and crying. Nothing important actually instigated this. I was just overstimulated. frown

But then yesterday and today were nice and peaceful.

#809855 - 03/05/13 08:13 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Been a bit off my game since I got to CA - just too much going on and not enough personal space. Last night i took an ambien to get to calm my brain enough to sleep, and the night before I took two ativan.

I took an ativan saturday day and sunday day - and the one i took on sunday really didn't do anything for me. I had a bad day. And then Monday I was just anxious and irritated over nothing the entire day. I feel anxious today too, but not as irritable.

I think I've been taking more meds here in So CA than I ever have at once.

I should think about that.

#809990 - 03/07/13 02:21 AM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Last night I was able to get to sleep without taking anything for it. It was hard to calm my mind down. I did dream, but it didn't feel like crazy dreams, so I am satisfied.

Today I didn't even need any as-needed meds for anxiety. I was anxious at several points, but was able to relax after and not have a melt-down. While i spent the day in bed mostly, i did enjoy the sunshine and palm trees through my window, and did get a few small things done in the evening.

#810163 - 03/07/13 03:11 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I tossed and turned for a few hours, but was finally able to get to sleep last night - without ambien. And I woke up feeling rested. No disturbing dreams.

#810210 - 03/07/13 08:45 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Feels great,doesn't it?
keep on girl

your friend
loong/norm

#810663 - 03/11/13 02:20 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Thanks, Loong. :-)

I ended up with disturbing dreams this morning, strangely enough. I might be seeing a pattern with sleeping in? I will start noting how late I sleep in on the days when I have disturbing dreams.

#811556 - 03/16/13 09:31 PM Re: Meds journal for mental health [Re: Jilly]
Ruby June Offline

Loc: Spokane
Hi Jilly, I wanted to also commend you on your wellness plan. I have one for when I'm beginning to have an episode. My husband and psychiatrist have copies if I can't remember it. It starts with taking Alprazolam, then acknowledging/accepting the situation/day's events, whatever, without judging the event or people (including myself);just observing. Then comes distraction, for which I have several fun activities listed. Then comes self soothing. I have: put on ipod; or take a bath; or buy some flowers, etc. If none of those have helped and I'm still spiraling down, I need to call my psychiatrist and just go sit in his office until he can fit me in. While I'm waiting I continue to the safe-place visualizations and my safe word que. I've been trained to relax my body when I hear, read or speak this word. My safe word is Peace. I have this detailed plan written out so I can utilize it quickly instead of firing up my computer. It has really helped a number of times.

Edited by Ruby June (03/16/13 09:34 PM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Dr J Webb - Mental Health 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Beetlemess
Home Finance
Today at 03:39 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 03:38 PM
Job Charts - Reward Systems
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:54 PM
If I didn't remind him every day, my son would….
by Lisa - Moms
Moms
Today at 02:53 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:27 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:26 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:24 PM
New Reviews - LGBT Romance Novels
by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk
Romance Novels
Today at 02:24 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:21 PM
Romance Movie Titles Game
by Beetlemess
Romance Movies
Today at 01:51 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 62 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.