Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Well I got back into the swing but I was not motivated. I got out of my regular time slot for exercising and that can really do you in.

Tonight I rode my bike for 20m and noticed that my average mph has increased. Old norm was around 13mph now around 14.5mph. That is a signal that it is time to ride further or harder. I will probably go further first and then when I get used to that I'll increase the resistance.

I also did my strength work while I was riding. I did 3 sets of 12 reps of: shoulder presses; lateral flies (very hard for me); bicep curls; overhead tricep extension; and rows. I am really trying to rebuild my shoulder strength after rotator cuff surgery. It takes a long time and can be frustrating.

My plan for tomorrow is to start with an active yoga sequence to get me warmed up and in a good state of mind. Then repeat the strength training on the fitness ball that I did Tuesday.
I also plan on exercising at my regular time which is 3:30pm.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
I'm getting bored with my workouts so I'm looking for something different to put in. Give me your ideas. Tell me what your workouts are like.

It's time for you to coach me. Tell me what you would like to see me try and I will do my best to do it and give you feedback.

Koala
Koala
Dear Terri.
Just finished my workout.Almost everything was at 15.Recumbent
bike 5 minutes.No soreness whatsoever
I'll be reporting tomorrow .
Have nice day.
loong

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Loong, you are coming along great. Keep up the good work. You're going to surpass me real soon.

Koala
Koala
Dear Terri,

first it is not my intention.
Second I am quite happy having you as a coach.You are very attentive to everyone's needs,and full of love
third why would I want to lose that.

Humbly
loong

Koala
Koala
Dear Terri,

I lost the extra exercises that you had sent me.Sorry,lost them between the house and the car.Great brain.

Is there any way you can send me those ?

Thanks Loong

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Loong, are these the first ones I sent for your knees?

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
You are very sweet and full of loving kindness. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi everyone. Finally back to my normal exercise time. Still feeling unmotivated because I'm tired (remember-insomnia). So I listened to my body and changed the workout I had planned.

Instead of the strength training and some yoga I did all yoga. Did several different sequences and felt wonderful. Sometimes I ask myslef, "how can you forget how good yoga feels and not do it every single day". I think I will find three yoga poses I like and do them each morning.

What do you think, good idea?

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I just did some Kinect wall punching. I liked the wall punching. I thought I did a great job but the computer frustrated me.

I've been gone about a week in the keys, and got in a bunch of hiking and some kayaking. So i've been doing pretty good with getting in some activities this week.

Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.