logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
I think I was just freaking out for a moment about that second child- I really doubt that that is true. Please disregard it and my momentary lapse of judgement. :]

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
OP Offline
C
Yet another update: I have finally met my stepson and his mother... and it went incredibly well. His mother was a little standoffish at first, but we hit it off within minutes. She even handed ME Jered's inhaler before we left. She seems to trust me and even her mother seems to like me well enough. Jered is great! He can be a little hyperactive, but I know he loves his dad so much and just wants his attention. He acknowledged that I was his step mom before I did! He even responds well if I have to correct him on manners. He also asked if he could live with us for a year (we emphasized that it's his mother's decision and that whatever she decides is for the best- even if she says no.) I have definitely realized that I don't want kids of my own until I'm a little older. I can tell that my husband has been wanting some, though. So, I'm definitely relieved that Jered will be around more often now. Besides, I don't think Jered is ready for siblings.

C
OP Offline
C
Update: Well, a year after my last post, I discovered my exhusband had had some affairs and we ended up breaking up. Thank you all for your guidance.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.