PERFECTION Jilly!

There's or I feel, "will" be a huge push for transit connecting this city to that cramming everyone into one "buckle" - it'll have something to do w/inter-city, urbani-something 'er other. The reasonings are beyond anything I can even go into here confused

The thing or issue w/the "pro" this or that, is if you've ever really BEEN through or to downtown Detroit, downtown Cleveland (grew up there myself), etc. and even through some of the more "scenic" areas of the greater Chicago areas, well...

That's a "feeling" of something coming to a town near you sometime here in the (what I call) near-future. To others, maybe 3,5,7 yrs. But the destruction they did there will begin merging to other areas of say, more rural or natural settings where people actually take care of their surroundings.

Sharing an automobile, is a wonderful idea!

It conserves on so many levels and something that can even bring people together; swapping here and there, sharing expenses and gas which should be going up here shortly after something having to do w/elections (maybe mid? Don't follow politics so don't know or care but other people might).

Inflation is coming. It's here already, just hidden. I can taste it in the foods I get. I cook everything, even vinegars and olive oils, butters are watered down on some level so gas will be coming.

Personally, I don't have a car and really don't want one. Haven't been happier either without all the fees, tests, hassles, waiting in line, plates, etc.

I exchange or do things of value for a ride if ever I need one. Quite the private person, lol. wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site