Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Uzzal Hossain, tmelton, ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf
56557 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56557 Members
417 Forums
111413 Topics
785873 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 262
Nancy Roussy 172
loongdragon 152
Rosie 66 136
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Lestie4containergardens 55
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Mona - Astronomy 49
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#805973 - 02/13/13 05:15 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

A lovely yoga session, my first since last Thursday I think. I missed it. My spine feels much better now. Lots of petunias to enjoy!

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#808873 - 02/28/13 06:33 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

A lovely yoga session, with Juliet the cat interweaving as much as she possibly could. She likes to help with my balance. Now shake time.

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#810325 - 03/09/13 12:22 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I finally got the kitchen cleared out enough to do yoga again. It's funny how quickly it fills with clutter. I enjoyed it immensely. My body definitely misses it when I can't do it. Julie was walking all around beneath me while I did my downward facing dog.

#810394 - 03/09/13 06:50 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Did my yoga, my tailbone is sore from doing the 100 situps yesterday. Bob recommends I just hold plank longer vs doing situps to work on my stomach muscles. So I'll give that a try. The spinal twists felt really, really nice.

#810461 - 03/10/13 08:16 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Sounds good advice - holding plank for longer. I've been diagnosed with pleurisy which has come on since having the flu before Christmas. Been in a lot of pain with it and at last got a proper diagnosis after being fobbed off that it was muscular!

Been doing breathing exercises and the kriya I posted in my article last week to try and alleviate symptoms also taking lots of rest!

#812285 - 03/20/13 05:35 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Wow has it been this long since I did yoga? That would be sad.

I enjoyed a lovely yoga session on this first day of spring. My spine appreciates the gentle stretching.

#812298 - 03/20/13 08:07 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tina - Living Simply Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Bay Area, California
Lisa, I loved the yoga exercises you encouraged us to do at your launch party last week. Is there somewhere there are exercises like that in a list on one page?

WireFreeBra.com

Living Simply-Improve Your Life with Less Clutter Book

#812893 - 03/24/13 06:08 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Tina - I have my list of yoga exercises I used here -

Book Launch Party

Enjoy!

Edited by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames (03/24/13 06:09 PM)

#812894 - 03/24/13 06:09 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I had a delightful yoga session today. It was lovely and warm - 64F - with sun streaming in through the window. Also I danced all night long last night, so my spine definitely enjoyed the stretching!

#813131 - 03/25/13 06:44 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I adored my yoga session today. My spine felt great, my legs felt great, it was just what I needed.

Page 7 of 13 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 12:52 PM
Alternative Investments for the Small Investor
by Sandra - Investing
Investing
Today at 10:49 AM
What Happens During Sleep?
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 09:50 AM
Lunar Eclipse coming soon - Mark your calendar!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 09:33 AM
Ten Healthy Substitutions When Baking
by Michelle -Chocolate
Chocolate
Today at 09:00 AM
Soup du jour
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Sandwiches
Today at 04:30 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:34 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 02:31 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 02:27 AM
Frugal Sewing Basics
by John Alexander
Sewing
Today at 01:16 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 115 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.