Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57466 Members
417 Forums
113606 Topics
806764 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 231
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 108
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 65
Jana - Creativity Editor 61
Mona - Astronomy 58
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 39
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#731912 - 12/18/11 09:43 PM Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

Here is the DIY braided hex nut bracelet I'm working on. This was the easiest of all the bracelets I've made in the past few weeks.

It looks so cool and the original Giles & Brothers that it's based on is $250! Why pay those crazy prices when you can make your own and customize it to your favorite colors too.

I ran out of hex nuts so I need to go buy more tomorrow They're .11 cents each and the suede cord was less than a $1 since I bought a pack of four really long strips for $4.

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Twitter Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Facebook Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to MySpace Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Del.icio.us Digg Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Yahoo My Web Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Google Bookmarks Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Stumbleupon Add Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Reddit
#733539 - 12/24/11 12:09 AM Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift [Re: ExerciseEditor]
JewelryMakingEditor Offline
Jellyfish

Absolutely gorgeous! Has an intriguing herringbone-type design. I am definitely going to try making this. Thank you, Monica!

Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Twitter Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Facebook Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to MySpace Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Stumbleupon Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Reddit
#741853 - 01/19/12 11:48 PM Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift [Re: ExerciseEditor]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

It's awesome and so very chic! Would love to wear it.

Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Twitter Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Facebook Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to MySpace Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Stumbleupon Add Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift to Reddit
#741899 - 01/20/12 12:10 PM Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift [Re: ExerciseEditor]
joanj Offline
Koala

Loc: Texas
Beautiful! I really like it. It's very different from the ordinary bracelets you see.

I've done bead bracelets with bead weaving but this looks great.

#743699 - 01/31/12 10:02 AM Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift [Re: ExerciseEditor]
janeah Offline

I just checked it out and it looks fab! I'm definitely making one of those this week. Thanks mucho! :)

#766226 - 06/04/12 03:44 AM Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Julie J Offline

These are looking fabulous. if you upload a video of making then it would be easy to learn instead of learning by pics

#805784 - 02/12/13 11:52 PM Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Monica78 Offline

WOW! I'm going to try that! Thanks for the post!!!

#813546 - 03/27/13 08:34 PM Re: Braided suede and hex nut bracelet gift [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Definitely it's a cool bracelet!!
And this one is mine made several days ago with tutorial submitted to Pandahall.com. Hope it is not that bad.. [img:center]http://www.pandahall.com/learning-center...-beads-279.html[/img]

Edited by Meredeth King (03/27/13 08:39 PM)

Moderator:  Susan - Jewelry Making 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
21 minutes 26 seconds ago
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
22 minutes 33 seconds ago
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
25 minutes 18 seconds ago
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
29 minutes 0 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:41 AM
Best Body Care Gifts for Friends & Family
by BB -Body Care
Body Care
Today at 07:29 AM
Top 10 Mistakes at the Car Dealer
by Steve - Cars
Cars
Today at 07:04 AM
Winter Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 02:17 AM
Neurotic November Book Review
by Edie - MysteryBooksEd
Mystery Books
Yesterday at 08:35 PM
Great iPhone 6 and 6 plus accessories
by Ewa - Photography
Photography
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.