Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
faclinic, Vermontwhitewolf, zenwindowsboston, protegopooja24, Ellie Radu - CF Editor
57237 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57237 Members
417 Forums
113102 Topics
801825 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 868
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 520
Beetlemess 220
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 138
Nancy Roussy 117
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Jana - Creativity Editor 69
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 68
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#734405 - 12/27/11 04:45 AM Leather Jewelry Tips
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

I would love to learn how to work with leather to make leather jewelry. Is there a good book or guide you would recommend?

Here's a collection of pieces I would love to make: Leather Jewelry

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Add Leather Jewelry Tips to Twitter Add Leather Jewelry Tips to Facebook Add Leather Jewelry Tips to MySpace Add Leather Jewelry Tips to Del.icio.us Digg Leather Jewelry Tips Add Leather Jewelry Tips to Yahoo My Web Add Leather Jewelry Tips to Google Bookmarks Add Leather Jewelry Tips to Stumbleupon Add Leather Jewelry Tips to Reddit
#735861 - 12/30/11 01:11 AM Re: Leather Jewelry Tips [Re: ExerciseEditor]
JewelryMakingEditor Offline
Jellyfish

Thanks, Monica, for the link! Those are very nice pieces, especially the leather and pearl tassel necklace. You ask a good question. I'm not all that familiar with leather work. Let me see what I can find and get back to you with some recs in a few days on this thread. smile

Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Twitter Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Facebook Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to MySpace Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Leather Jewelry Tips Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Stumbleupon Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Reddit
#737031 - 01/02/12 04:53 AM Re: Leather Jewelry Tips [Re: ExerciseEditor]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

Wow, interesting article! Never knew about leather jewelry..

Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Twitter Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Facebook Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to MySpace Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Leather Jewelry Tips Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Stumbleupon Add Re: Leather Jewelry Tips to Reddit
#763977 - 05/22/12 02:59 PM Re: Leather Jewelry Tips [Re: ExerciseEditor]
printbucket Offline

Beautiful pieces of jewelery you have here. And the good thing about them is that it's unlikely that people will steal them from you.

New users are not allowed to add links/urls nor images of any kind to their posts!

Edited by Sadhana - Indian Food (03/14/13 01:32 PM)

#805782 - 02/13/13 04:46 AM Re: Leather Jewelry Tips [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Monica78 Offline

I just found this thread and wonder how your leather jewelry plans worked out? Any advice on where you like to buy?

#813547 - 03/28/13 12:43 AM Re: Leather Jewelry Tips [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

I have an account on polyvore as well, but have never found bracelets like that, those are gorgeous, guess they can inspire my new creation. smile

#861722 - 04/14/14 03:07 PM Re: Leather Jewelry Tips [Re: ExerciseEditor]
James Andrew Offline
Shark

Loc: Austin, TX, USA
Awesome leather jewelry pairs thanks to share the great link.

#862401 - 04/23/14 11:25 AM Re: Leather Jewelry Tips [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Anthony Roman Offline

I had never seen Leather jewelry before. Its surprising yet fascinating for me :P Thanks Monica for the link!

Moderator:  Susan - Jewelry Making 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Starting a yoga practice
by Pam - Senior Issues
Senior Issues
1 second ago
I Lost Almost Everything
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Stress Management
16 minutes 41 seconds ago
Salvaging a Dry Roast
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
39 minutes 22 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Home Finance
Today at 04:08 PM
Where do you walk?
by SusanC
Walking
Today at 03:37 PM
Buddha's Daughters - Book Review
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Today at 03:26 PM
Mindfulness and Meditation in Plain English
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Today at 03:14 PM
For your calendar - a lunar eclipse is coming up
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:10 PM
The Colbert Report
by Nancy Roussy
Specialty Channels
Today at 03:00 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 02:59 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 53 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.