Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
divalauren, LegacyPoetry, Emily Roxin, Norma Jo Doll, sankari
57147 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57147 Members
417 Forums
112878 Topics
799018 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 723
Beetlemess 527
Nancy Roussy 238
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 122
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 104
Mystic - Romance Movies 99
Dianne W - Editor 66
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 62
Tracy - Philosophy 60
Karm - SW USA Editor 59
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 178 of 240 < 1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 239 240 >
Topic Options
#804803 - 02/06/13 12:47 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
I love your words Debbie !!! Truly God and the Great Mother have an eternal love for us. That kind of love eludes the mind of man unless he is birthed into that consciousness. Again one can not tell a person born blind about the beauty of the color blue. One can speak all day about their beliefs about religion and what they say is Godly but the proof of what they do have is seen by their light, love, and desire for the betterment of themselves and others. Internal things are also seen externally.
Your strength is encouraging and I am again glad for your presence here Deb. dave

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#804812 - 02/06/13 01:02 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thank you, Dave. Your strength is encouraging to me as well, and we are all blessed to have your presence here. We are all blessed to be able to share with one another.

May the spirit of love and truth reign...

Blessed Be.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#804821 - 02/06/13 02:29 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Fear and guilt have been used effectively for thousands of years both within and without the person.

I don’t like change, I don’t like growth it is all much too painful.

So, I guess that makes me quintessentially human.

I have succumbed to laziness, spoildness and entitlement.

The fear to face one’s self of selves is tremendous.

I have striven to grow, adapt and change.

Many times the growth was from external pressures, yet most was from pressure within.

Even as cycles of death and decay of persons, places, factories, and things occur – new growth always replaces the old worn out plants animals and people.

This is natural and true if nature is allowed to do her perfect work.

My home has been re-foreclosed upon.

It is not though lack of effort.

External pressures usually come in the form of money.

Yet, money itself is illegal and unconstitutional.

I’m somewhat concerned about this latest foreclosure, yet in the same breath I’m calmly hopeful.

A long time ago I challenged God, The Universe, The Eternal Mother and all that I could to prove to me whether or not they, him, her, it were more powerful than money.

In this plane money is god.

It determines every aspect of life.

I also asked God if I could spend the rest of my life in this home mortgage-free.
Well, we’ll see.

It’s interesting to note how fear and ignorance and trickery have always led us into war and hatred and violence.

Here’s of how all of us have been duped:

How The Mother will stand with us and for us in each of our lives is a mystery.

Yet, she will be vindicated in one way or another.

I really don’t care what happens, because my desire and hope against hope that my heart cares and prays for the good of each and every living soul will have the momentum to accomplish much.

My Heart, My Head, and My Hands and very life have been placed into the care of the living god.

Female or Male god really doesn’t matter.

For both are one.

I’ve always been very androgynous.

Maybe a bit too much on the passive side, yet god has given me spiritual birth and my attitude has been shifted toward the spiritual since I was 19.

We practice true Laissez-faire economics at the motel.

Which simply means ‘ let be ’ or let go.

Never once in 30 years has a bill gone unpaid.

I do nothing all day every day except pray and hope in my heart for the good of all and treat others how I would like to be treated – and the bills get paid.

God sends the people to rent.

I don’t compete.

I don’t understand it, but it is living proof that god will take care of his own.

As far as this house goes...

God will determine it.

Not lawyers.

He may inspire lawyers, but he will have the final say.
Life is more powerful than death and I take minimal care of this body temple.

It remains fairly healthy, but it’s not me.

I have seen God and yet I live.

This is not blasphemy.

I know that god is god within each one.

And, because of this knowledge, I have been hungry and homeless many times over.

Not because of effort.

But because I refuse to give honor to a systematic lie.

God on the other hand has his laws of love, beauty and prosperity are far beyond our imaginings but they are within reach.

Yet these same laws... every so slightly perverted work for all for good or for ill.

i.e. guilt and fear.

Guilt and fear is projected upon us by those who know much better these laws that govern judicially and without prejudice every living being that has free will.

Free will can be taken away by force.

And, usually that force is money.

This 30min. video explains it quite clearly:

Please take and make the time.

http:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NVPEg1jrQ

Peace, Love, and Joy Eternally is ours for the taking.

-- Burt B.

#804974 - 02/07/13 10:41 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I watched the video. Amazing, and so much food for thought there. Quite an explanation for the mess we are in. Thanks, Burt.

I hope and pray that you can keep your home. Peace, my Brother.

#804990 - 02/07/13 12:00 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Thanks Debbie smile

Our attorney got in contact with us today.

He's quite cheerful about the whole thing.

And I have a inexplicable calmness.

The wheels of the gods grind slowly, but exceedingly accurately.

Love, Peace, Beauty and Life Herself will always conquer -- they did try to murder me 3 times in real life -- yet here I be.

Blessed Be.

-- Burt B.
P.S. Glad you viewed the video and gave it some thought smile

#805264 - 02/08/13 04:28 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt....I am glad to hear of the positive news. Keep the faith, my Brother.

We have a blizzard hitting now in the northeast. About 15 inches of snow is expected in my area with wind gusts 30-40mph. Not sure what havoc it will wreak, if we will lose power or internet. I may be off here for a few days.

Peace to all.

#805677 - 02/12/13 09:59 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I wish that what we got was only 15 inches of snow. Try three feet! I have been snowed in for the past three days. A payloader had to come in to remove the snow on part of the driveway, with smaller equipment coming in to finish the job this morning (a low hanging power line prevented the larger bulldozer from finishing the job without ripping the line down). I have missed days of work now, of which I won't get paid for it. The towns surrounding us are in even worse shape with many roads still not passable.

It has been the worst snow event here since the 1880's and our state is in a state of emergency for federal aid to help with the cleanup. Mother Nature had fun this time.....gotta love it.

#805692 - 02/12/13 12:42 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
Debbie, I am glad that you are O.K!! Thankfully even heavy snow is not as bad as other weather disturbances such as tornadoes or hurricanes. WE received 1 1/2 to 2 feet of snow and it was removed from the streets almost as fast as it came. Iowa and Minnesota are used to these amounts within a short time so they get on it asap.

When I was a kid in northwest Iowa dad had a farm store in a small town. Within two or three years after he sold the store and had moved away we heard that the entire roof collapsed. No one was hurt as everyone got out just in a nick of time. The roof was supported by large steel beams and was in excellent condition but with tons of snow on top of it it could not withstand the stress. Dad certainly knew when to sell out!!! LOL

I remember many winters when we used to get temperatures of -50 below and it was not uncommon for snow accumulations or 3 to 3 1/3 feet within a day or two. In town we had a single story house and many winters one could not see the house from the road because of the drifts. When us kids woke up on a weekday morning and the screen door was dark all the way to the top we would rejoice in the fact that we probably would be out of school for a week or two.

Thank goodness that cycle has changed as we haven't had those extremes for 40 years or so.

Forgive my rambling, I am just glad that you made it O.K !!! Blessings,,,,,dave

#805764 - 02/13/13 12:14 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Thankfully the winters here are not that brutal, but the state is prepared for big storms. With the rapid rate of snowfall, high winds, blizzard conditions, and lots of development and population, it has taken a while to clear every road and driveway of the mess. There are still areas not passable. One town near me got 38 inches of snow. We actually run out of room to put the snow once it is cleared. Dump trucks have to cart it off to rivers.

Lots of agricultural buildings have collapsed under the weight of all the snow on the roofs. Chicken coops, greenhouses, and barns have gone down, with some loss of animals. About 120 structures, if I remember correctly. I am sure a few homes have had cave-ins too.

Edited by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor (02/13/13 12:18 AM)

#805765 - 02/13/13 12:36 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I am a little hesitant to type this, as I don't like to show my weak side here very often....

I have been having a hard time with missing my boyfriend, a little worse than usual. It seems that I was getting better with it, and then the one year anniversary of his passing came and went last month. He has not visited my dreams since Thanksgiving. I think he is busy watching over his mother, who needs surgery for possible cancer in one of her lungs. I did ask him to go to her. I still talk to him all the time, but I am not sure if he hears me right now. I used to be sure that he heard me.

In addition, I am having a harder time writing articles for this site.....

Earlier tonight was tough. The pain of grief and loneliness overwhelmed me. I had to go into the bathroom just to get away from my dogs so they would not see me upset. I don't like upsetting them. And one of them always seems to "know" when I am not right. I went in to cry and it felt like my insides were being gutted out. They say time heals, but it heals ever so slowly. I am not really alone because my boyfriend's parents are right next door in the main part of the house, but I feel alone and lonely. I miss the affection and interaction from my boyfriend. I asked him to come visit me in my dreams before going to bed last night, but instead I dreamed about my ex-husband, a man who broke my heart like nobody ever will again. My heart is certainly broken now, but in a much different way. I think this is truly the worst event I have had to live through in my life so far.

I am very spiritual and believe so many things, but now and then my human side takes over and I just sink. I keep praying to God and to the Mother to help me, because I know I am not meant to suffer like this. I certainly have given it it's due. I know help will come in its own good time. Just a bad night....

Page 178 of 240 < 1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 239 240 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Lacaille's skies – Arts *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 05:38 PM
New body woes
by msashley
Body Image
Today at 05:12 PM
Do you use any apps to help with weight loss?
by msashley
Body Image
Today at 04:57 PM
Upcoming Book Reviews
by Cheryll - Bahá'í Life
Baha'i Faith
Today at 03:27 PM
Ideas for Creating Sandwiches with Salad Fillings
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 02:01 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 01:24 PM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 01:23 PM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 01:21 PM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:19 PM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 01:18 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (divalauren, 1 invisible), 102 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.