Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113292 Topics
803863 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 604
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Beetlemess 286
Jana - Creativity Editor 282
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 58
Nancy Roussy 52
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 85 of 95 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 >
Topic Options
#803036 - 01/28/13 09:37 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Happy Birthday Beetlemess Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Depending on the mood of the day, even a salsa of habanero peppers would do a breakfast burritos some justice.

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#803062 - 01/28/13 10:08 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Beetlemess]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

That'll spice up your day, Beetle.

Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Twitter Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Facebook Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to MySpace Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Stumbleupon Add Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch to Reddit
#803114 - 01/28/13 11:55 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Me too, Beetle.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#803897 - 02/01/13 10:48 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline

Loc: Reno, NV
Sounds good to me, too -- a little salsa of habanero peppers would start the day with a burst of energy!

It seems rather early in the year, but, the rabbits, other little critters, and birds that come back in the spring are already gathering. Spring-like weather here during the day is drawing them back to the valley.

Even the Chukars (partridge) are beginning to make nests in the rocky areas on the little mountain. I love to hear their calls to each other.

#804066 - 02/01/13 08:54 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

We haven't had spring-like weather here yet, although one rainy day this week resulted in temperatures around 50 degrees. It got colder since, and there is no doubt that we are still in winter.

Those animals sound really cute, Phyllis. It must be nice to see the wildlife coming back around.

#804081 - 02/01/13 10:31 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Tuesday it was 74. This morning it was 8. Kansas is changeable.

#804206 - 02/03/13 02:47 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Nevada can be like that, too, Connie. It can be a very cold morning and overcast, then the afternoon can turn into a gorgeous day with nice warm temps.

I just posted a few questions to Lisa-Low Carb about almond flour and acorn flour. I have heard that these flours make very tasty breads. I hope she has some recipes to share in an article for us.

#805558 - 02/11/13 02:19 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

While Beetle and Granpappy are up the hill uncorking jugs, I am making some beef/potato pasties for supper, to go with vegetable/beef soup, tossed green salad, and hot garlic bread. Yippee!

I cannot get my feet warm. It has been sunny and lovely out, but, very cold. Maybe I should do a nice warm, herbal foot bath later tonight. smile

#805628 - 02/11/13 06:00 PM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

An herbal foot bath followed by fleecy slippers sounds perfect!

#805829 - 02/13/13 10:28 AM Re: Come Visit On The Front Porch [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

There are times my toes are like ice. I know the feeling, Phyllis!

Page 85 of 95 < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 95 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
New game - Quote it
by Dorcy
Creativity
1 second ago
Loyalty OSU vs. Rutgers
by Dianne W - Editor
Football
37 minutes 29 seconds ago
Love this site
by Dianne W - Editor
Movie Mistakes
41 minutes 24 seconds ago
Opening today - New Keanu Reeves Movie
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Today at 03:23 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Beetlemess
Creativity
Today at 02:26 PM
Music ABC game
by Beetlemess
Pop Music
Today at 02:06 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 02:02 PM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
Today at 02:00 PM
Fall Fun Word Game
by Beetlemess
Investing
Today at 01:54 PM
New game
by Beetlemess
History
Today at 01:26 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Dorcy, "Rosie"), 125 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.