logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
J
Hi. I did a celtic cross reading. I just asked why I met a certain person. Covers - 7 of cups Crosses - 6 of swords Above - Sun Below - Temperance Passing - Fool Approaching - 3 of cups reversed Base - 2 of pentacles 2nd - Page of Swords 3rd - 4 of wands Outcome card - Hanged man Thanks!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
M
Hello!, While I was shuffling my tarot cards asking about love and what is coming, the two of wands and the Emperor flew out the deck and landed face up in front of me, I am having trouble interpreting the two cards together in a love question? My ex usually appears in my readings as the Emperor or the king of swords (as he is a Army man, leadership and emotionally detached) could this be in regards to him? or a completely different message? any help would be great! Thanks :)

Last edited by Missnikki10; 06/17/13 05:38 PM.
S
S
Hi Christin, I did a relationship reading on a possible reunion with my ex and there were cards that I wasn't sure what to make of and would like to ask for your insight. I got a Knight of cups as a suggested action card. Initially, I read it as the card telling me to confide in our mutual friend whose characters resemble the Knight. Then in a position of obstacles, I received Judgement. Does it mean that the biggest obstacle is involved with some kind of inevitable changes(eg.moving away, changing school)? I also got 6 of pentacles as an outside influence that is keeping us apart. Since 6 of pentacles usually refers to a gift, I'm not quite sure how to interpret it. Then I got 8 of pentacles as the key to the reunion. So I assumed that the card was telling me that I still have a lot to learn about my ex and the relationship if we'll have a chance to succeed. On the other hand, the 8 of pentacles is probably telling me that this relationship is going to require a harmonious hard work from both of us to make it work. For the outcome cards, I received an ace of cup, a 6 of cups, and a King of Cups. I interpreted this as a possibility for a new love with a King of Cups. After the reading, I'm inclined to say that there's a possibility to the reunion, however, we didn't part way well the last time we talked so I really don't know what to do. What do you think of my interpretation? Please let me know and thank you for your help. :)

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
Two of Wands typically means two choices forthcoming and the Emperor to me would be a card that says be wise, use discernment and make the most responsible choice. He could also lend some insight into the type of person, but typically if cards fly out of the deck they are giving YOU a message, not talking about someone else in my experience.

Christin Sander - Tarot Editor
http://tarot.bellaonline.com
Follow me on Twitter @Christin_writes

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
This relationship will probably be fun for awhile, but the cards suggest to me something that isn't permanent or long lasting. The hanged man means something that doesn't really progress it kind of lags and other cards throughout suggest this relationship may be "ok" - but not great, like you'll still be searching for something else.

C
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark
C
The Knight of Cups tends to indicate passionate relationships but ones that are not long-lasting, or they can talk about the reappearance of an old love, but usually it's like they come into your life and go right back out. I concur the King of Cups is likely going to be a new interest for you based on the other cards in your spread. Good luck.

S
S
Hi Christin, I did a reading asking about where my relationship with my ex stands right now. I received Strength(past), Death(present), Justice(future). I interpreted that both of us were really adamant and strong about our own opinions. Death signifies that we're not currently carrying any kind of contact(or relationship) but I don't know what Justice would mean in this context. Does it mean that we could come back as a friend? Thank you for your insight. =)

G
G
Hi, I am new here......There is a man I am interested in but he is very shy so things are progressing slowly. Since I am trying to learn tarot I have been doing readings about him to see what info I can pick up. I recently did a reading asking about what his past relationships have been like and I got the JUSTICE card which confused me a little.......then I asked for clarification and I got THE WORLD (reversed), THE TOWER (reversed), and II OF SWORDS (reversed). I would really appreciate any opinions of how these cards all tie together....Thanks......

N
N
Hi, This morning I did just a quick three card reading just to see where the energies were. It came up with the King of Cups, Ace of Cups, and Seven of Wands respectively. The combination of King of Cups and Ace of Cups kind of makes sense to me, but I'm not getting how the Seven of Wands fits in. I am using the Rider-Waite style Gilded Tarot. Thank you for your time!

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I don't use cards, but I understand the intuitive aspect of the brain, focusses or needs a channel or rather, just something that takes them there, like reading a book...

But anyway, just the feeling I get from what you've written, there feels to be a man of interest, possibly a new romance or romantic or just admirable interest. The other aspect seems more like a lot of energy coming all at the same time...so, if it was a new beginning or interest on my part, and I had someone I had a connection or interest in, the energy part would ward me or warn me to take a few steps back.

It could be a whirl-wind romance, it could be one that's touch and go..., but not know much more, I'd keep it on the back burner but look for something w/less what you'd call Wands? Something more steady.

Best to you smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.