Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax
57461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57461 Members
417 Forums
113590 Topics
806676 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 416
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 56
Mona - Astronomy 55
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 20
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#730139 - 12/11/11 12:20 AM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
These days I'm loving life and living the dream.

How about you?

Add Re: How are you today? to Twitter Add Re: How are you today? to Facebook Add Re: How are you today? to MySpace Add Re: How are you today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How are you today? Add Re: How are you today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How are you today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How are you today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How are you today? to Reddit
#730147 - 12/11/11 01:32 AM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
kooperkin21 Offline

I'm not fine I feel the emptiness and loneliness of missing someone that's my love one. He left me to work abroad for our future... I really miss him so much! How about you?

Add Re: How are you today? to Twitter Add Re: How are you today? to Facebook Add Re: How are you today? to MySpace Add Re: How are you today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How are you today? Add Re: How are you today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How are you today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How are you today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How are you today? to Reddit
#730176 - 12/11/11 09:25 AM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Hi kooperkin21:

It is ALWAYS hard when this happens.

I see you joined the Bella Family (yes, that is what this forum is) on 11/28/11 = welcome and hope to see more of you really soon.

#732833 - 12/21/11 05:41 PM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
All about improvement Offline

Hi everyone!!!! I'm having a wonderful day, have gotten a lot of stuff done and now I'm just going to sit back and relax. Hope everyone is having a great day!!

#732836 - 12/21/11 05:50 PM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Today, I had a lovely time meeting an old friend's little girls. We'd been out of touch for a while and now we're back in each other's lives. They came to decorate a gingerbread house and have some lunch. They played with my chihuahua.

Now, I'm getting a chance to write. My husband, daughter and I will take a stroll in Disneyland to see the Christmas lights after dinner.

A very nice day.

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

#733338 - 12/23/11 10:03 AM Re: How are you today? [Re: kooperkin21]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Lori smile -

That sounds like a marvelous day! Get some rest and make another day like that!

All About Improvement wink , sitting back & relaxing sounds like an amazing day too. Enjoy!

kooperkin21 grin , missing someone is such a sweet sentiment in my book. Make the most of it & focus on the things you love most about that person and give thought to some of the best times you had with that loved one, this makes for some of the happiest moments. Finally, when you get a chance call, email, skype or write your loved one about those characteristics you love and moments that make you smile so that you give their day a lift as well. Then, take that boost and be productive. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Hi Angela laugh ! Have a great day!

Happy Winter Solstice everyone!

#804932 - 02/06/13 04:49 PM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
Awful just like every other days I spent in that new town and just like most of every other days before moving here. I was looking forward my Hockey game tonight but looks like I will be missing the start since it's on TSN and there's another game before and that game is far from over (my game starts at 22:00 and theres more than 11 minutes left to the other game), I will try to find it on the internet but when it is a game with a Canadian team it's often blocked and my team is playing of course against a Canadian team tonight! Even a little thing like that ends up not working, that's my stupid life.

#805286 - 02/08/13 12:12 PM Re: How are you today? [Re: Nancy Roussy]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Hey Nancy-

those days can be quite frustrating. I hope today is better.

#805398 - 02/09/13 11:11 AM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Nancy Roussy Offline
Elephant

Loc: Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
I'm on antibiotics since Friday afternoon. The dentist who hurt me (on november 13 she did a filling on a tooth that had no problem and it hurt since then) finally realised Friday morning that I had an infection on the tooth she screwed up. I cannot swallow pills so I have to chew them, not a fun thing to do! Soo I'll take pill number eight. Yesterday afternoon I had a panic attack and thought I was choking to death (that infection go into my throat and neck). Today it seems better but I have a huge headache, still have no taken any aspirins since I'm fed up of chewing pills, I will take some if that headache does not go away soon. Next time I have to take an antibiotic I'm going to the hospital and will ask them to give it to me by a needle (if i knew friday that it could be taken this way thats what i would of done!!!!!!!!!)!

#805449 - 02/10/13 01:46 AM Re: How are you today? [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

So, the good thing is that she found the infection. That it was delayed is background noise. The pain that you are currently feeling is actually normal. There was a time when we suffered through such things because we needed to be able to detect where problems existed in our bodies. The pain gave us clues to how well we were healing or how bad off we really were.

I'm happy to know that things are moving in the right direction.

I hope they continue to get better and better and better.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Change a letter game - 6 letter edition
by Mona - Astronomy
Inspiration
Today at 04:00 AM
Martian meteor - evidence for life on Mars?
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:57 AM
Warm and Cozy Holiday Muffins
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 07:42 PM
What's Your Favorite Yoga Pose
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Yesterday at 06:57 PM
Burn More Fat While Exercising
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:55 PM
Easy and Inexpensive Gift Ideas
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 05:25 PM
National Geographic Photo Contest
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
Yesterday at 05:14 PM
Parents Need to Teach Animal Awareness
Animal Life
Yesterday at 05:12 PM
Low Stress Holiday Guide for ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 04:27 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 42 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.