Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Don't worry about replying to me on the other topic too, I'm not confused at all. I live in a very small town and the two towns near are small so there is no yoga classes available here (i would be very surprised if there are some in the bigger towns [1 is less than 1 hour and the other less than 2 hours] i think these classes would be found in Montreal...in my province theres not a lot of open minded people so things like yoga is looked at like its wrong or/and weird or/and stupid) but that won't stop me from trying it if I decide to do it one of these days. I checked out your link for the miracle balls and right now I'm not looking for things like that as far as exercises go, maybe later I'll want to try it.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
No, I do not exercise when I am sick. I like to give my body complete rest so energy can be focused on healing.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
R
R
Gentle tai chi type stretching excercise on rare sick days helps me keep going, mostly if I get a head cold. As soon as it eases I go out for a morning walk or run, but it's important to drink more fluids when you're sick plus immune system boosters.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi Lori.

Focusing on healing is a good thing. We all need to take care of ourselves in different ways.

Thanks for your post.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi Ravenna. I am so glad you mentioned drinking lots of fluids when we're sick. It is so very important.

Thanks for your post.

H
H
I do my rebounder *mini-trampoline. Helps clean up lymph tissue.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hello HappyMe09. As you have probably read some people do like to work out when they are sick. I'm wondering about the cleaning up the lymph tissue, are you referring to sweating out the toxins?

N
N
Today I have been prescribed antibiotics (took too long...had a problem with a tooth since november 13 and today my dentist finally realised it was an infection!!! i thought i had a throat cancer or something because i have a lump and many more problems that kept on getting worst by the day) and I still will continue my exercise every night before my shower and going to bed. I have been feeling awful for more than a month anyway (no energy..its like how you feel before getting sick but you never get that illness and just keep on feeling that way) and I kept on doing the exercise (the 1 i finished in january was way harder than the 1 im doing now). I'll just stop taking my calciums and vitamins during the ten days I have to take that medication (i forgot to mention them to my dentist and pharmacist...dont want to take any chances).

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi Nancy. It's been awhile since we've talked. I'm really sorry about your tooth infection. I know it can be really painful, but most of the time when we are sick it is the lack of energy that is worse.

I know you feel like your between a rock and a hard place. If you take a break from your exercise you are afraid it may be a permanent break. All I can tell you is to follow your instincts and do what you're able.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I can now answer this question with recent illness experience :-)
absolutely not, I couldn't even think about exercising for three days, barely getting out of bed. I think the body needs time to heal sometimes.

Perhaps depending on how serious the illness, perhaps at home - otherwise it would unfair to subject anyone else to my germs.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.