Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
buymefor, Camilahart12, cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55
57024 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57024 Members
417 Forums
112579 Topics
796077 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 836
Beetlemess 641
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 175
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 122
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 121
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Linu 68
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 23 of 36 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 >
Topic Options
#805367 - 02/09/13 12:54 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Grateful today for having a caring mental health team.

Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Twitter Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Facebook Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to MySpace Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Reddit
#805370 - 02/09/13 01:12 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Grateful for my loving family which includes my adorable, three chilly chis. smile

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Twitter Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Facebook Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to MySpace Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? to Reddit
#806543 - 02/17/13 10:57 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Today i am thankful there are people who love me.

#808848 - 02/28/13 04:56 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

I had dental surgery yesterday morning. I am grateful to have a full set of clean, healthy teeth.

#808855 - 02/28/13 05:09 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I am grateful for my daughter. She is so good to me. Just saying, "my daughter" fills me with gratitude. Sometimes, I can't believe how blessed I am to have my own daughter.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#808946 - 03/01/13 02:28 AM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

Angela, thanks for your good topic, I have so many things to be felt grateful for today, I appreciate that I am not , I am healthy, I am still living in the world. That's the three things I care about and thanks to the utmost. smile

#809087 - 03/01/13 09:47 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Today my father turns 70. I am grateful to have him, healthy and whole, in my life. We went for a lovely walk around the bay this morning, and tonite the whole crew goes to Olive Garden to celebrate.

#809289 - 03/03/13 07:36 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Jilly]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

That's great, Jilly.

Today I am grateful that I had a peaceful and quiet day off from work. Usually I am on the run and don't have a lot of time to de-stress. This was a nice, low-key day.

#809751 - 03/05/13 03:12 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Debbie, it is so good to have a day like that. I am hoping to have one today.

I am grateful to have many good options about where to live. I don't know exaactly what i am doing, but the choices are all decent.

#809787 - 03/05/13 04:08 PM Re: What are you GRATEFUL for today? [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
Today-

I am happy to be snowed in. The white blanket of snow just keeps falling here. With it comes a peacefulness that nothing else brings. I love it.

My girls want to take a walk in it and I'm good for a nice snowy walk. I know afterward everyone will be ripe for a warm bath, a hot chocolate, a cozy fire, and sweet dreams.

I love days like this.

Edited by Yvonnie-Inspired (03/05/13 04:09 PM)

Page 23 of 36 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 >

Moderator:  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How to Draw Anime & Game Characters
by RoseEnglish
Computer - Console Gaming Help
07:18 AM
should a man use cosmetics??
by jennifer888
Cosmetics
07:07 AM
is orange lipstick still in?
by riyash
Beauty Basics
07:06 AM
Suggestion for fashion jewelry?
by riyash
Beauty Basics
06:58 AM
Beauty products from your kitchen
by jennifer888
Cosmetics
06:50 AM
What do i wear with leggins?
by buymefor
Women's Fashion
05:48 AM
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
04:55 AM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
04:46 AM
Comfort Food Eating
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
04:38 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
04:37 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (RoseEnglish), 144 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.