Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Yma, Letonya M., xaritsu, elina, lah123
57015 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57015 Members
417 Forums
112567 Topics
795970 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 815
Beetlemess 642
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 178
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 131
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 122
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 121
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 106
Linu 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#804373 - 02/04/13 12:36 PM my garden angel
welshangel Offline

one lovely sunny day thought i go outside it was to nice a afternoon to stay in side.so i sat on my garden bench for a while .i got a little stone angel at the bottom of garden so i just sat there looking at it when i started to doze of.all of a sudden my little stone angel came alive she came up to me and said please dont be afraid i am tinkerbell your own little angel.she said come with me and fly up in the sky to meet all the other little angels.i looked at her and said i cant fly like you tinkerbelle said i will help you dont worry your safe with me.so i did what she asked and put my hand in hers she was so warm and her wings shone like a goldern sun.so of we went in no time we came to a big white gate tinkerbelle said please open its only me and my new freind.as the gate opened i saw lots of angels playing violins and they were all so loverly to me but tinkerbelle said its time to take you back home now.she fetched me back safe and i must of woken up then as i was back in my garden .the strange thing was my little stone angel was not at the bottom of our garden but beside me on my bench.

Add my garden angel to Twitter Add my garden angel to Facebook Add my garden angel to MySpace Add my garden angel to Del.icio.us Digg my garden angel Add my garden angel to Yahoo My Web Add my garden angel to Google Bookmarks Add my garden angel to Stumbleupon Add my garden angel to Reddit
#804629 - 02/05/13 02:09 PM Re: my garden angel [Re: welshangel]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

That is fascinating. When did this happen?

Add Re: my garden angel to Twitter Add Re: my garden angel to Facebook Add Re: my garden angel to MySpace Add Re: my garden angel to Del.icio.us Digg Re: my garden angel Add Re: my garden angel to Yahoo My Web Add Re: my garden angel to Google Bookmarks Add Re: my garden angel to Stumbleupon Add Re: my garden angel to Reddit
#804720 - 02/06/13 01:12 AM Re: my garden angel [Re: welshangel]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

That’s very lovely experience. I can’t explain what I feel after hearing a beautiful experience.

Add Re: my garden angel to Twitter Add Re: my garden angel to Facebook Add Re: my garden angel to MySpace Add Re: my garden angel to Del.icio.us Digg Re: my garden angel Add Re: my garden angel to Yahoo My Web Add Re: my garden angel to Google Bookmarks Add Re: my garden angel to Stumbleupon Add Re: my garden angel to Reddit
#804982 - 02/07/13 11:26 AM Re: my garden angel [Re: welshangel]
welshangel Offline

THANK JENNIECHAN IT WAS LOVERLY BUT ONLY ME HAVING A LITTLE MEDITATION IN MY GARDEN WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVERLY IF I DIDN WAKE UP A LOVERLY DREAM

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How to keep hair in a good condition?
by jennifer888
Hair
Today at 05:20 AM
hi everyone!
by Anne Seyer
Distance Learning
Today at 05:10 AM
hairstyles for stylish girls
by jennifer888
Hair
Today at 05:09 AM
Free Crystal Teleconference
by Lauren_D'Silva
New Age
Today at 05:09 AM
Ten Body Care Natural Solutions
by jennifer888
Body Care
Today at 05:00 AM
Hello,lifehouse
by jennifer888
Beauty Basics
Today at 04:54 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:30 AM
Online Shopping Tips
by Anne Seyer
Women's Fashion
Today at 03:18 AM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 02:48 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 12:38 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 74 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.