Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
My ear wax problem is getting worst!

A few months ago I started to get vertigo and now most of my headaches I am sure are because of this too. Also some noises are now awful (like 2 plates touching each others is a noise that have ripples that goes straight in my head).

The worst is my left ear. The right at least sometimes the wax comes out a little (not entirely out but it comes near the surface so i can scoop some with my finger nails) so in that ear at least some comes out but my left ear if I am lucky it does that once a year.

I have tried before 2009 to get a water cleaning but noone would do it to me because apparently someone who went to medical school using a little water to take ear wax out of ears is too dangerous (an idiotic nurse after giving me a speech on how much this is dangerous told me to just lay in my shower and use the shower head at full force and use that in both ears!!!!!) in the meantime I am stuck with too much ear wax and it is getting worst!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
N
About once a year or longer there's a part of my gums that gets swollen and it's always just for one teeth and less than a week. Well yesterday it started at one place and today it like exploded. Normally I just wait until it's over because unless I forget about it when I brush my teeth or eat it does not hurt but this time it is where it's a teeth that half is gone (i grind my teeth awake and asleep so a lot of my enamel is gone) and of course it has never swollen to that point before. The part where the teeth is mostly gone is at the back and there the gum is the most swollen. It's like I am growing a red teeth behind that teeth. It was okay until the start of this afternoon. Late afternoon it hurt so much that it was almost like a tooth ache. I made myself some soup for tonight, one with small noodles so I can chew but not a lot. A few minutes ago it started hurting a lot again. cry!

N
N
Woke up with a sharp pain in my right shoulder. It has come and gone all day with one movement that hurts the most. I almost put some voltaren on it but I figured that since I was sleeping it could not be too serious so I just decided to go with aspirins instead which I took one time late afternoon then one more time a few minutes ago. It's not too bad now even the movement that hurts the most. It could be the rest of the pain from the fall I had or maybe it is arthritis from the awful weather of yesterday. If it would be serious it would hurt all the time (im badlucked but to the point of seriously hurting myself while sleeping i hope not!!!!!!!!!) so I am not worried (i had the same thoughts when i had that big fall).

N
N
I woke up at 6:13 jumping and almost immediately I had the impression I was choking, at first I thought it was mucus but after swallowing a few times it was not going away so almost having a panic attack I went upstairs and saw that it was my uvula that was swollened. It was like third it's size and it never did that before. Right now only a tiny bit is still swollened. I drank water instead of juice for breakfast and drank more later on, I am sure that helped.

N
N
Just took aspirins because of an headache, I should of taken some earlier when it started, I suspect it is caused by the extra ear wax.

The past weeks I have taken aspirins often. I spent a few days in pain (hard to describe it - it has like 3 steps which each worst than the other) and it finally came to me to take aspirins one day and it went away (its crazy but i just think of taking aspirins with headaches not any other pains).

N
N
Had to take aspirins once today, it felt like a huge pressure on the back of my head.

Also I think something is in my left eye. It could be an optic illusion thanks to the low light in the house. I do not see it all the time and it is always in the middle on top, it looks like a white string. It does not hurt and my vision is not blurred so I hope it's just an illusion. This did happened in my right eye a few months ago and it turns out it was a white eye lash that was still attached but laying in my eye (that blurred my vision on the second or third day and it lasted about a week). It is a miracle that I am not having a panic attack about this considering how I am with eyes. I did get a big white string in my right eye at the start of the Summer and that did hurt a lot and took hours to get it out then for weeks I thought I would see it still in the eye which is impossible considering the length of that and how it did hurt.

N
N
There's really something in my left eye! It did hurt twice last night for a few seconds and besides that it is not bothering me. It looks longer today so I hope this means it will soon be loose then come out. I do not know how it happened. Since it's a white string it must be part of the washcloths I use to wash my face since these are white. If this continues adding all the eyelashes that sometimes touch the eyes while still being attached something will happen to my eyes!

N
N
Last night right after my shower the white string in my left eye got loose (did not really hurt or blurred my vision too much) and a few minutes later just before I was going to put eye drops it got back to where it was! It still is there (saw it in 2 different times today) and I know there's one on the other eye too (could be part of what got in that eye that other time or something else - it too is a white string) and it did hurt this morning when I saw it. Looks like this will be another thing I will have to get used to (dry eyes [that with drops can be under control] eye lashes still attached that almost touches the eyes or touches the eyes + a group of lashes near both eyes [on the corner near the nose - sometimes parts goes in and sometimes not] and eyelashes on each others and not even close to the eyes but it still hurts like it) that sucks especially with an eye pyschosis or phobia or whatever it's called. Also there's a part under the eyes that are swollened, it normally is when I get up but normally it goes back to normal before the end of my morning routine. As long as it does not hurt and that I see correctly I will be able to live with this. I could maybe deal with an health issue but if it has to do with my eyes I know that I could not so I am crossing my fingers this does not get to that point!

For the rest of my health today I feel really awful, it's like how we feel just before getting a cold, I have been feeling like that often lately.

N
N
Me feeling bad stopped in the afternoon.

For my eyes since the last time I spotted the white strings I have not seen it so I hope that means it is out of the eyes! It did hurt a little bit a few times but it was the outside of the eyes that hurt. Also both eyes were very dry last night. This morning the right eye hurt and before my breakfast I spotted a long eyelash with the root in the eye and I tried to get it with a tissue but it fell on the eye, a few minutes later the same happened on the left but that one I stopped trying to get with a tissue and while eating breakfast in fell in. Before I started to brush my teeth it stopped hurting in both eyes. Now it's mostly the dryness that is bothering me but except for a few seconds it's okay.

N
N
Whatever is in my left eye is still there because I spotted it this morning, it lasted a few seconds so just enough for me to see it (still at the same place) that time it did hurt but it was two eyelashes that I got.

Last night I suddenly felt awful after watching a Tennis match but it was due to the insomnia I am having and also the chocolate I ate after the pizza (i think the chips i ate that afternoon and the heartburns that followed made a comeback too).

Page 9 of 29 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.