Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I felt awful earlier so I took some aspirins, now it's much better. Woke up with a neck pain and it slowly moved to lots of other places. I had a small migraine and the rest is arthritis pain. As long as it keeps on not being sharp pains (i had some today...the breasts bone at the left...thankfully it did not last long...it was like i had dislocated something) and that it does not last long (it keeps on changing place and then it just stops) I'll be okay with it. If the pain comes back I'll be able to take more aspirins before Real Time starts but usually I only have to take aspirins once for the pain to go away.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Inspired Readers!

I am back from a whirlwind of travels with my girls and inspired to make huge changes in my life.

Mentally- I am sharp, driven, and ready to grow.

Physically - I need a cleanse/detox something awful. I could stand to lose about 15 pounds (when traveling, I love to indulge in local cuisine, no matter how healthy).

Spiritually- I've been slacking on my daily meditation and I am feeling it.

Emotionally- I'm excited and in love with life.

Financially- At the beginning of something great! We've downsized and are restructuring the budget. I am owning this one!

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 08/02/13 05:48 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
V
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
V
Awesome Yvonne,

You sound truly inspirational. I would love to know more about how you have downsized, and restructuring your budget. I need the beginning of something great financially. University loans are killing me, and we are not done with accumulating more student loans. Hopefully this will be the last year

I have been going to physical therapy for chronic neck pain that is often debilitating as well as carpal tunnel syndrome in both arms.

Beginning a meditation regime, and a journaling process for catharsis.

I will be grateful for ant suggestions fo success.

Namaste

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Valerie!

Downsizing is subjective. In my situation, four years ago, because of the birth of my youngest child, my husband and I felt we had out grown our three room lofted condo. We negotiated a sweet, rent to own lease for a beautiful 2500 square foot town home. Meanwhile, we rented out our condo, because we could not sell the condo.

Fast forward to today. Our tenant has not been paying enough rent to cover our expenses on the condo. Our lease has reached the time to purchase, but the Owner wants more than the home's appraisal value. My husband and I made the decision to walk away from the town home (losing a substantial down payment with that) and moved back to our condo.

It might sound crazy to others, making the decision to leave an additional 1000 square feet of space, status, slightly better location, and a down payment that was nothing to scoff at. But, our move offers us a substantial monthly savings. Furthermore, I put the girls in our lofted space and my husband and I took the smaller, private bedroom, and the space feels much bigger than before.

Our refrigerator is smaller; so, we are purchasing our food smarter (lowering costs). The space is smaller; so, our utility bills are smaller (not to mention tremendously easier to clean). We have improved our bonding because of our smaller space (no where to get away for more than 45 minutes).

Now, my family is saving more and traveling more and loving more. We are living simpler and smarter. And our neighbors are nicer (lol).

More importantly Valerie, letting go of the second property opens us up to other opportunities across the globe. So, life is better than good; it is really, really, really good or great!

Read my latest article Success and Failure . It is the notion I used to help my husband and I make this huge decision.

Good luck!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I had to take more aspirins late last night because the migraine would not go away (im new to these and made a search...was not sure if the pains were related to it and found out that it was for all of them...thankfully it went away before my exercise and shower and did not came back). Right now I sometimes get some pain in my back neck, hopefully it's not another migraine coming (at first it felt like it was just the rest of the big migraine but now it feels like it wants to go in my head...left side).

Last night my mom put ear drops, so far it's doing nothing, the ear wax has not moved since starting to put these drops!

N
N
I took some aspirins yesterday at 16:17 and did not have to take more. On some times it looked like I would have another migraine but it did not happened. I had low energy and I was feeling like I did have a migraine but compared to the day before it was like night and day so I did not complain. I also had ear drops put it. Right now I'm feeling fine.

N
N
Went to the dentist (first time there...theres only 2 more near where i live and had bad experiences with the other 2) for a cleaning and it went great. The dentist does the cleanings with his hygenist (who is also his wife) and they work fast and does a good job. In fact, that was the first teeth cleaning I had that did not hurt during and after in many years! I have zero cavity (would of sucked hugely since i had many fillings done last year) grin!

D
Amoeba
Amoeba
D
I am doing well health-wise these days

N
N
Last night when I was just about to fall asleep I ended up with my right ear hurting, it was so bad that it was hurting to some of my teeth as well. I also had heartburns (because of something i ate a few hours before going to bed...i knew it would give me trouble but i wanted to eat it anyway) it was not awful heartburns, the ear hurt was awful and thankfully it does not hurt anymore!

N
N
My uvula was swollened again. It was a little bit when I got up and it got bigger as the time was advancing and when I finished my breakfast it was quite big. Normally the tip tangles on my tongue but this time only both sides on the top were swalloned. About two hours later it was back to normal.

And since I had my right ear hurt while I was trying to fall asleep from time to time I get ear aches, at first it was only on the right but now it's also on the left. It lasts a while and comes and goes. It can be quite painful to just annoying.

Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.