Print Thread
Page 6 of 29 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 28 29
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

This news makes me so happy. You taking a walk and enjoying your laziness. I hope you are being present in those moments; really drinking in the sights, sounds, smells, sensations, and even the taste of the air.

I hope you are finding a moment to be grateful for those moments. Our gratitude increases our good fortune.

I haven't sent you light and love since that night and your posts suggest you are on your way; you are discovering your path.

I am truly happy for you. Keep at it.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I am excited and scared tonight because tomorrow is a big day for me! I will make some small changes and I will also do something that will probably change things around here. Normally I get all happy about these days and when they actually go well not too long after they turn the other way to where it was or worst so this is why I am afraid. But I think this time is different. Something happened last night and it woke me up. Hopefully tomorrow will go smoothly and the following too so I can make other changes that would be bigger!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Today I am still down with the tail end of the flu, but otherwise I feel pretty good. I have had some gum disease, but i am working on eliminating that.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

I am so sorry I was not here for you when you posted this. That said, the Universe was pushing you out there without my 2 cents.

How did it go? I'll bet it was great.

Please share.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Jilly-

Hope all is well now. Though yours is probably over, I too am recovering from the flu. It seems to be dragging a bronchial tail behind it.

Stay healthy!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
Yvonnie,

Don't worry about it!

Turns out it did not go as plan and did not work, like usual. I am preparing for another big day, it was supposed to be Monday or Tuesday but something came up and that made me realised that I had made an error of scheduling so that was a good thing. Now my big day is next week. After that big day I am giving myself a month to get my laziness out (well at least the get to bed and get up late thing out) and after that I am getting an hair cut and then it's get up at normal times and eat better time. If all goes well I will give myself a break (i want that break to last an entire Dallas Stars season) before the real big decisions will come.

Today as been a bad day so far and I woke up after 15:00 so I have a few hours left before getting back to bed plus I have a headache.

I hope you are doing well,

Nancy

N
N
Last month I went to pick up my glasses and my eyes are still not used to them so I'm going to have to go back there and have this checked out. Close to two hours away so it's kind of a pain going there, I was hoping that they would be able to make glasses for hypermetropia, at least they will take care of it unlike the first person I tried here! Most of the times it's okay then my eyes starts having trouble focusing so this should not be hard to take care of for them.

N
N
I'm going to get my glasses checked out in less than two hours. It should not be hard to correct since it's only missing about 15-20% (maybe less...its getting better) to be working all the time.

N
N
So my eye doctor checked my glasses and my eyes and the reason why the glasses are not working 100% is because my computer screen is too high. It's a 22" and the stand cannot be lowered or removed so I put my chair higher. If this does not work he told me to go back to see him and he'll change the glasses then.

N
N
About an hour ago I was in front of my television eating and watching something and I suddendly felt weird, I still am. It started with the feeling that I had one tooth missing in my mouth then like there were more tooth missing and then that they were there but out of place. Then it was like how we feel before getting the flu or something like that. Then it was like I barely could feel myself when touching my face and neck. Now it's almost gone but some of my teeth still feel weird (depending on how i close my mouth its either 1 tooth is missing or 1 tooth is not in its place) and it's like I have many bug bites on my face (nothing is there i checked).

Page 6 of 29 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.