Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Great Nancy!

Let's get started tonight.

I also ask that during these seven days you repeat this affirmation:

"Tous les jours de toute facon je vais mieux, mieux, et mieux."

My translation could be off so, in English, I am saying, "Everyday in every way, I am getting better, better, and better."

Say it, out loud, ten times, three times a day (10x, 3x/day).

Keep in touch. Let me know how things are going.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
Your translation is great. When did you learn French?

M
Shark
Shark
M
Is it autosuggestion to recommend that we should believe that we would be better be telling ourselves that everything would get better if we trust it would be?
Yvonnie, guess you are very good at psychological counseling, is there any methods to help relieve a very sick person from the constant pain suffered from the body? Can the autosuggestion thing work on people who has get very clear affirmation that he will never get better?
Thanks Yvonnie for your great advice in advance, appreciate any of your suggestions! smile

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hey Nancy! Thanks for the confirmation. I'm always learning French and Spanish. I love languages, but Spanish and French are the only two I ever attempt. Tried German before but it simply did not flow well for me.

My bucket list includes becoming fluent in French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.

Anyway, remember to say your affirmation in French. For some reason, Spirit says that will work better for you.

Happy Day Nancy!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Meredith!

Yes it is auto suggestion. And yes, it works very well.

I am not necessarily very good at "psychological counseling" but, I do spend a lot of time in meditation searching for solutions. I have discovered that our bodies have a keen healing capability that we often block with negative thoughts, emotional baggage, and spiritual discord. This is why I am such an advocate for whole healing.

There are ways to help people that have learned to believe that they will never get better, but they have they have to want that healing. I use a method called remote communication to inspire people to see the light that resides within them again.

In that remote communication I impart unconditional love to my subject and remind them that they are loved and that someone wants them to be as happy as happy can be in this lifetime.

Then, when I can see that they have received that spark, I will suggest auto suggestive phrases/affirmations or other things that they should indulge in that will help the healing process continue. Eventually, when they show a true desire to be better, I do a remote healing session that allows me to look into the body and find the dark spaces that need clearing. Sometimes, I instruct them to see their doctor because the thing that will best facilitate their healing is a prescription of medication; just because the person believes more in medication than they do spirit/mind/emotion/body work.

Again, while I am working on the subject, I am not the healer. The subject is the healer and must want to be healed. I am aware that if the subject does not begin to heal under my care, I am not their final option. The Universe will send them another opportunity when they are truly ready.

I know this is a lot Meredith and my methods vary according to the person I am working with (previously referred to as the subject). So, if there is a way I can assist you, let me know. If the matter is too personal, please send me a private message. I am always open to doing spirit work that inspires whole health and self-realization.

Thanks for asking!

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I may try German soon. Almost bought German For Dummies last year (at least id know some things and know how to say them) but chickened out and took it out of my Amazon basket. For my affirmation I have been saying it but not the number you told me. The first day I did it more than once but since then I do it only once a day (i also dont count how many times i do say it when i do say it). Sorry about that. I don't believe in these things (the positive affirmations) but I do say it when I think about it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Nancy-

You should try German soon. Let me know if your ever do.

Glad to know that you are saying it, regardless of how many times. It takes a while to develop the habit.

Its okay right now if you don't believe, but say it anyway. Once a day is good. Twice a day is great! Three times a day, 10 times each, is magnificent and holds more power.

So, how is your health these days?

Last edited by Yvonnie-Inspired; 03/08/13 06:14 PM.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
N
N
I was scared that you would be mad at me for not saying it the number of times you told me to. Right now I am okay. Low energy but that's about it. I keep thinking about the neck and throat issues but rarely the symptoms come with it so I eat anyway, I'm almost eating like I used to. The next time I'm buying something on Amazon and the book German For Dummies that come with CDs is still there I'm buying it. I'll tell you if it worked after trying it.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi Nancy-

I'm pretty flexible. If I assign you a healing project, I didn't create it so much as I felt it was for you. It's always up to you to do it or not. Sometimes, I think Spirit conjures up these homework assignments (like affirmations) just to get you to get into the mindset of wanting the healing.

That said, your homework is pretty easy. Sometimes the assignment seems crazy. And more important, I know that that particular affirmation works (never been told to assign it in french before though).

Glad to hear you are doing better. And good for you on the German. Can't wait to hear more about it (once you get it).

Wishing You Self-Realization and Whole Healing,

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
It is amazing to me how fast your physical body reacts to stress. I developed a cold overnight, making me think that my immune system is a little weakened. I had a very stressful day yesterday when some crazy circumstances threw me way off balance. It will take me some time to get over yet another hurdle on this journey called life.

Speaking of balance, it is high time for the pendulum to swing the other way.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
Page 4 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.