Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
mermatthews, djamel eddine chakrar, anton83, faclinic, Vermontwhitewolf
57242 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57243 Members
417 Forums
113115 Topics
801909 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 852
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 521
Beetlemess 220
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 175
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Nancy Roussy 112
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 71
Jana - Creativity Editor 68
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Mona - Astronomy 45
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#804565 - 02/05/13 10:40 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear Dear Dr.

Being able to look outside my window ,where it is -28 degrees with a beautiful sun'When I will leave my appt I will be met
by a nice cut your face wind.
However I must like this ,I have been living here for 66 years
about 4 to 5 months a year.

Dress well ,and someone can enjoy this weather.

loong

Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Twitter Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Facebook Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to MySpace Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Reddit
#804601 - 02/05/13 12:20 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Once again, Dr. Hershey, I am thankful for this thread!

Today, I am happy that I made the decision not to substitute teach anymore (except for progress monitoring and to cover my sister). It feels liberating to be able to choose how to spend my day! I want to spend my day doing what brings me joy instead of stress.

I will catch up on my housework and writing today then spend time with my daughter and our dogs. I am happy that my family is on board with a new lifestyle of eating more vegan meals.

It's overcast this morning which helped plan my day to stay in. smile

May you all have a wonderful, fulfilling day of joy!

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Twitter Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Facebook Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to MySpace Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? to Reddit
#804777 - 02/06/13 11:42 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Ah, the liberating feeling of knowing your day/schedule is your own. Good for you Lori!
Mental Health Facebook Page

#804814 - 02/06/13 01:23 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

So what is good with your day today, Dr. Hershey? smile

Today, I am happy that my husband is enthusiastic about eating better and juicing! He's ready for a complete overhaul of his diet! I showed him the video called, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and it really inspired him.

The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site

#804912 - 02/06/13 07:46 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
I am just really thrilled to be in Florida with Dan for a month. I feel loved and happy, even though there are more people in this house than I am used to being around. That part is hard. But it's just so nice to spend time with dan, and take nice long walks with him in the swamps.

#805013 - 02/07/13 12:32 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Happy Thursday.

The good in my day today......
The mild, cool weather we are having. Winter in South Florida is divine. smile

Glad you can enjoy it Jilly.

#805159 - 02/08/13 11:06 AM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I am happy I don't have to shovel snow! But I worry about our friends and family in the Northeast.

Be safe!!

#805363 - 02/09/13 12:24 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Road trip! Getting away for a few days to relax. Change of scenery is good for the soul.

What is good in your day today?

#805371 - 02/09/13 01:14 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Happy to have good friends who call. smile

BellaOnline.com Marriage

Dreams editor
The Dream Collective
and @flutterby03

#805380 - 02/09/13 02:34 PM Re: Positive Psychology - How Happy Are You? [Re: Dr. Hershey-MH]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
Happy to have a lazy day today - such a luxury! And to have the chance to get things off my plate.

Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >

Moderator:  Dr J Webb - Mental Health 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Is Space Weather? *new article*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
2 seconds ago
Autumn Poetry
by Linda Sue Grimes
Poetry
23 minutes 57 seconds ago
Foods that May Help Asthma
by Rosie 66
Asthma
Today at 04:52 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 04:45 AM
Do you prefer to go shopping online?
by MarryJoseph
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 01:17 AM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
Another dress pattern HELP!
by bubblyblonde174
Crochet
Yesterday at 08:48 PM
Healthy Snacking Ideas
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
Yesterday at 08:03 PM
3 Days to Kill Movie Review
by Dianne W - Editor
Action Movies
Yesterday at 06:52 PM
Leyna on Every Heart
by Karena - Poetry Editor
Poetry
Yesterday at 06:50 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 56 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.