Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
annann, bentongortega, behealthy, StargazerUK, Bruceox1962
56569 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56570 Members
417 Forums
111453 Topics
786041 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 229
Nancy Roussy 172
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 140
Rosie 66 126
loongdragon 125
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 88
Jilly 58
Lestie4containergardens 57
Susan - Meditation Editor 54
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#804745 - 02/06/13 10:49 AM Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia?
dmichelle Offline
Shark

Loc: Pittsburgh
Has anyone tried the supplements for weight loss? I just ordered them, today is day 3. I think they suppress my appetite but they make my mouth really dry.

Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Twitter Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Facebook Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to MySpace Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Del.icio.us Digg Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Yahoo My Web Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Google Bookmarks Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Stumbleupon Add Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Reddit
#806741 - 02/19/13 12:32 PM Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? [Re: dmichelle]
Joanneza Offline

I love this Miracle Fruit allready recommended by Dr OZ. Dr. Oz ѕаіd Garcinia соuld bе thе biggest weight loss breakthrough ever. Thаt іt іѕ аlmоѕt lіkе magic requiring nо exercise оr оthеr diet plans. Thе doctor explained thаt thе supplement hаѕ bееn аrоund fоr years, whісh mаkеѕ hіm mоrе inclined tо trust іtѕ use. Dr. Oz referred tо Garcinia аѕ thе holy grail, аnd whіlе іt іѕ nоt nесеѕѕаrу tо exercise аnd eat rіght wіth it, thе benefit оf dоіng ѕо wіll еvеr increase thе results.

NOTE: new users are not allowed to add links/urls to their posts!

Edited by Sadhana - Indian Food (02/19/13 12:40 PM)

Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Twitter Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Facebook Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to MySpace Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Reddit
#811006 - 03/13/13 05:32 AM Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? [Re: dmichelle]
Jemimah Hernandez Offline

Looking for any weight loss supplement for yourself you should first consult a dietitian and then only take the supplements otherwise it may bring serious health problems. Garcinia Cambogia is fruits found in the Brazilian rain forests claim to be miraculous in reducing fats. It may be true as it contains the purest form, there are claims that it instantly sheds weight without any adverse effects.

Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Twitter Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Facebook Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to MySpace Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? to Reddit
#817489 - 04/21/13 04:06 PM Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? [Re: dmichelle]
marieg1212 Offline

Loc: California
Hi, I’m having success with Garcinia Cambogia Extract in weight loss. I've been taking it for two weeks and I’ve lost 7lbs. Now I have a decreased appetite and I have more energy.

#817763 - 04/23/13 07:03 AM Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? [Re: dmichelle]
dmichelle Offline
Shark

Loc: Pittsburgh
I used it for a month until the bottle of pills was gone. I did not see any drastic results, all I got was gas.

#826493 - 06/19/13 11:58 AM Re: Have you tried Garcinia Cambogia? [Re: dmichelle]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
If only there were a magic pill for healthy weight loss! There are lots of pills for unhealthy weight loss but what is the point?

Weight loss should be a matter of achieving a healthy weight for optimum health. It's so sad to see the desperate measures people resort to just to fit into a pair of skinny jeans. I read that some models even eat cotton balls to curb their hunger without consuming calories!

People, please! Vibrant health is the true goal. I ran into an old girlfriend of mine and she lost a TON of weight. I asked what her secret was and she replied, "Cancer." ugh.

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Moderator:  Patricia-Weight Loss 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Creative Problem Solving and ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
21 minutes 23 seconds ago
How many? How big?
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
23 minutes 1 second ago
International Dark Sky Week - Save the Night!
Astronomy
46 minutes 41 seconds ago
Science Fiction Convention Contests
by Trish-Contest/Sweepstakes
Contests & Sweepstakes
59 minutes 42 seconds ago
Look up - there are beautiful sights in the sky!
Astronomy
Today at 04:26 AM
Seniors should get to know their bankers
Senior Issues
Today at 03:42 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 03:08 AM
Stylish fashion guide for women
by david mark
Women's Fashion
Today at 02:52 AM
Chalk Text Effect In Illustrator CS6
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Today at 02:22 AM
Words For The Betterment of My Path.
by loongdragon
Spirituality
Today at 12:20 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Mona - Astronomy), 77 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.