Print Thread
Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Terri - I love Zumba. A good instructor can really lead you through a great workout. The instructor on Sunday was horrible, I don't know WHAT music she was listening to. It was like she was making up steps as she went along...LOL... I got sick Sunday night after getting home so I was unable to go to my favorite Monday night class.

You got a lot done yesterday! Very impressive. I'm hoping to get back in the game tomorrow.

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hope you're feeling better. Today I went to yoga class. The woman nearly killed me. She did a class for knees. What a coincidence that is what my article tomorrow is about. My knees were popping and cracking so loud I could hardly hear her.

Later this afternoon I rode my recumbent for 20 minutes. I use the recumbent as my foundation exercise and then I build what else I'm going to do around it. I try to do something for my knees and shoulders on most days. TJ

Who else likes Zumba?

Koala
Koala
Dear Coach,

I remember when we started exchanging ,you told me that there was a place where all the moves for the knees were in diagram.
Did I read wrong? Sure would like to have these pictures or diagrams.

Truly yours.

loong

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Hi Loong. How are the knees? Did the swelling go down? As far as the pictures, I don't remember mentioning this but I will go back through the posts and see if I can find it and what I may have been making reference to.

Regretfully I do not have pictures to include with the exercises. I am in the process of making a listing of knee exercises and I will post it on my main page under Fitness Charts but it will not have pictures. I will make a post when that is finished.

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I will be adding my updates here too - just found this thread. I love journal threads - they keep me motivated.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Glad you found us Jilly and looking forward to hearing your updates.

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
He everyone. Well I came really close to pulling the "I'm too tired card" tonight. But my husband said, have you posted your workout yet? Guilty, guilty, guilty.

So I have been reading a lot lately about short intense strength training workouts. So I decided that since I wasn't in the mood anyway that I should do one of these short workouts.

This was supposed to be a short intense 10 minute workout:
5 Sun Salutation A, and 5 Sun Salutation B. But it didn't seem like enough so I added a short intense 15 minute workout with it. Total workout was about 25 minutes.

I've been experimenting with this short intense workout theory and when I get some more research to back it up I will write an article about it. Hopefully soon. TJ

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
Welcome Jilly, glad to have you joining in the conversation!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
Koala
Koala
Dear coach,
I have problems with my pc just lost a post again.
Bought a bike,1/2 price ,1 in stock sale ending at 9 tonite.
It is a sitting down bike with a high back ,padded seatwith all the electronic gysmoes 300$ for 150$ very sturdy.Handles are on the sides of the seat.How much time and at what level of effort should I start.My first post was much nicer anyway.

Second is regarding what I had understood in your 803425 post that read:Loong, why don't you go to the main exercise site: www.bellaonline.com/site/exercise; on the right side of the page is a picture with an envelope and it says contact. Click on it and it will give you a place to write to me directly without using the forum. I have a couple more exercises you could do in bed that you may like. So contact me.So please if you have other exercises ,I would be glad to have them

loong learning

T
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
T
Loong, Wow, what a great deal on the bike. You're going to love it. I suggest you experiment with how long to ride. Start with about 15 min at a low resistance. See how your knees feel the next day and that will be your guide if you can go more or less. Of course they might be a little sore the first few times. But consistent riding will help them.

Right now on most days I ride my bike 20min and then I do some strength work. I have reached a steady mph so I am changing it up a little. I increased my resistance to the next level. Only go one level at a time.

Did you read the article I posted yesterday? It is about knees. I'm not sure if you have these exercises or not but some of them may be new. Go to:
Easy Exercise to Relieve Knee Pain

Let me know how long you are able to ride the bike and how you like it.

Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.