Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bertinglebra, ostabest, spoodle22, KaylaWa, Marie Stroman
57465 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57466 Members
417 Forums
113612 Topics
806784 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 416
Nancy Roussy 232
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 64
Jana - Creativity Editor 60
Mona - Astronomy 58
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 37
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#803119 - 01/28/13 07:13 AM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
BB -Body Care Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

I always check the expiration date which might be somewhere on the back label or bottom of the product. Otherwise, it is a sure bet that any product that is closing in on a year old should be disposed of promptly. Products lose their effectiveness over time, bacteria builds up, and might cause an infection.

Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Twitter Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Facebook Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to MySpace Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Stumbleupon Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Reddit
#804479 - 02/04/13 08:23 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: rosaly]
A Barraclough Offline

Loc: 14 Littlejohn Road, Orpington,...
i think all facial product will listed that how month you can use it.

Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Twitter Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Facebook Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to MySpace Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Stumbleupon Add Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up to Reddit
#807750 - 02/24/13 09:13 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
vijaykumar Offline

Use eyeliner pencil.

#810281 - 03/08/13 08:58 AM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
masoom Offline

well said Dianaz

#816737 - 04/15/13 08:11 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Lady J Offline
Elephant

Loc: West Central IL (USA)
Rule of thumb is once opened, if it's a liquid or gel, get rid of it in 4-6 months or by the expiration date. If it is unopened, then it is still good up to the expiration date. If your product doesn't have an expiration date, and you've had it in your possession over 6 months.... throw it away.

Anything that goes near mucus membranes should always be thrown away after an infection or illness. Anything like chapsticks, lipsticks, glosses, etc should be thrown away after a cold especially when they've been used. you can build up bacteria from illness and keep giving it to yourself. If you have a cold sore, throw away the product, you can spread them.

Always store your products in a cool dry place... NOT THE FRIGE or FREEZER. those can actually cause degredation of the products since most contain fats.

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!

#817071 - 04/17/13 06:30 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Meredeth King Offline
Shark

I always use the product before its deadline, and keep it in a cool dry place, but if the product i dont use for a long time although in the expiration date, i will dispose.

Edited by Meredeth King (04/17/13 06:31 PM)

#818885 - 04/30/13 11:56 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Waektra Offline

Loc: DKI Jakarta
I have not used it again

#820113 - 05/08/13 08:39 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Laura Figel Offline

I use an eyeliner for 2-3 years maximum.

#820114 - 05/08/13 08:41 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Laura Figel Offline

Great, thank you!

#820115 - 05/08/13 08:43 PM Re: Any tips on how long to keep make up [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Laura Figel Offline

Great ideas!

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Blank Canvas
by Nancy Roussy
Body Art
Today at 08:38 AM
Ear Piercing and Children
by Nancy Roussy
Body Art
Today at 08:31 AM
Indigo And The Brow Chakra
by Teresa - Holistic Health
Holistic Health
Today at 07:50 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:34 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 07:00 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 06:59 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 06:57 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 06:54 AM
Haunted Mermaid Inn in Rye
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
Today at 06:30 AM
Post Here to FIND or BE a beta reader of fiction!
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 09:55 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Mona - Astronomy), 93 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.