logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#804373 02/04/13 08:36 AM
W
OP Offline
W
one lovely sunny day thought i go outside it was to nice a afternoon to stay in side.so i sat on my garden bench for a while .i got a little stone angel at the bottom of garden so i just sat there looking at it when i started to doze of.all of a sudden my little stone angel came alive she came up to me and said please dont be afraid i am tinkerbell your own little angel.she said come with me and fly up in the sky to meet all the other little angels.i looked at her and said i cant fly like you tinkerbelle said i will help you dont worry your safe with me.so i did what she asked and put my hand in hers she was so warm and her wings shone like a goldern sun.so of we went in no time we came to a big white gate tinkerbelle said please open its only me and my new freind.as the gate opened i saw lots of angels playing violins and they were all so loverly to me but tinkerbelle said its time to take you back home now.she fetched me back safe and i must of woken up then as i was back in my garden .the strange thing was my little stone angel was not at the bottom of our garden but beside me on my bench.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
That is fascinating. When did this happen?

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
That’s very lovely experience. I can’t explain what I feel after hearing a beautiful experience.

W
OP Offline
W
THANK JENNIECHAN IT WAS LOVERLY BUT ONLY ME HAVING A LITTLE MEDITATION IN MY GARDEN WOULD HAVE BEEN LOVERLY IF I DIDN WAKE UP A LOVERLY DREAM

Moderated by  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.