Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf, Nancy Smith, Ballrealty
56553 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56553 Members
417 Forums
111398 Topics
785818 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 284
Nancy Roussy 167
loongdragon 162
Rosie 66 143
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 141
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 97
Lestie4containergardens 58
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 54
Mona - Astronomy 49
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#802949 - 01/27/13 06:31 PM Back after a short break
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Portsmouth, England
Due to family 'stuff' and illness I had to take a short break from doing my articles. However all is mostly on an even keel and the articles will be flowing again shortly. smile

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Add Back after a short break to Twitter Add Back after a short break to Facebook Add Back after a short break to MySpace Add Back after a short break to Del.icio.us Digg Back after a short break Add Back after a short break to Yahoo My Web Add Back after a short break to Google Bookmarks Add Back after a short break to Stumbleupon Add Back after a short break to Reddit
#804072 - 02/01/13 09:22 PM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Welcome back, Ian. It is good to see you again. I hope all is well and on the mend on your end.

Add Re: Back after a short break to Twitter Add Re: Back after a short break to Facebook Add Re: Back after a short break to MySpace Add Re: Back after a short break to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Back after a short break Add Re: Back after a short break to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Back after a short break to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Back after a short break to Stumbleupon Add Re: Back after a short break to Reddit
#804275 - 02/04/13 02:36 AM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thanks Debbie. The 'stuff' thing is still going on, but the illness has gone and I can think clearly again- I think it was some sort of 'flu bug doing the rounds. Also with my wife in Australia for a month I also have more things to do, but I now have a routine that works.

"We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves."

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world. "

Dalai Lama

Add Re: Back after a short break to Twitter Add Re: Back after a short break to Facebook Add Re: Back after a short break to MySpace Add Re: Back after a short break to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Back after a short break Add Re: Back after a short break to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Back after a short break to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Back after a short break to Stumbleupon Add Re: Back after a short break to Reddit
#804285 - 02/04/13 03:51 AM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Susan - Meditation Editor Online   content
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: The Netherlands
Ian, welcome back - hope all continues to run smoothly ...

#804301 - 02/04/13 09:55 AM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Glad to have you back, Ian! You were missed. smile

I read your terrific book and will write a review shortly. But wow, what an education it was for me.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#806206 - 02/15/13 02:37 AM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Thanks Lori, glad you found it informative and useful. Hopefully this book shows the modern Pagan worldview without ignoring the traditions of the past. Giving insight into the effective science and reasons behind what, at first glance, may seem, outdated practices. smile

Dalai Lama

#808261 - 02/27/13 01:50 PM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I'm behind on things here so I didn't get to the review yet. Yikes. I will be housing an elderly uncle soon so we're making the necessary renovations here.

After last night's editor chat, I am motivated to "chunk" all of my tasks and come up with a better time management schedule.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#808937 - 03/01/13 12:03 AM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
jenniechan Offline
Gecko

Welcome Back Ninja. Good to see you here again. I hope that everything is going good.

#809062 - 03/01/13 05:54 PM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

I'm fine thanks Jenny, just a little rushed at the moment with a court case, a rise in massage and hypnotherapy clients, and preparing for a Shugendō (修験道) ( Spiritual journey) to Norway. Thanks all for the concern smile

Dalai Lama

#809063 - 03/01/13 05:56 PM Re: Back after a short break [Re: Ninjahedgewych]
Ninjahedgewych Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

No worries Lori smile just get to the review when you can. I appreciate you doing it.

Dalai Lama

Moderator:  Ninjahedgewych 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Soup du jour
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Sandwiches
44 minutes 4 seconds ago
Top 5 Acne Skin Care Tips
by James Andrew
Beauty Basics
Today at 10:07 AM
introduce!
by James Andrew
Beauty Basics
Today at 09:55 AM
Which sports watch brand you like the most ?
by James Andrew
Beauty Basics
Today at 09:50 AM
Cocktail Colorful Crystal Ring
by James Andrew
Fashion Jewelry
Today at 09:46 AM
Ranger Confidential Book Review
by Gregory - Hiking/BP Editor
Hiking & Backpacking
Today at 09:35 AM
Suggestion for fashion jewelry?
by James Andrew
Beauty Basics
Today at 09:32 AM
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by ovinovin7
Cosmetics
Today at 08:36 AM
Detaching from the Drama
by Lauren_D'Silva
New Age
Today at 07:20 AM
Gardening and Attention Deficit Disorder
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 06:56 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Izeigo), 64 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.