logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#804123 02/02/13 10:03 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Hi. I am a female and I am in a lesbian relationship for three years now. I have a best friend who is also into this kind of relationship for 7 years but her girlfriend broke up with her. Now she is in serious pain and very depressed that she almost committed suicide. I don’t want to experience what my best friend is experiencing now. Most of my other friends tell me that lesbian relationships are not really meant to last a lifetime. I do not want to believe them. Can you please give me advice on how to make our relationship stronger. Thank you

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
I disagree that lesbian relationships aren't meant to last a lifetime, if you are both in love and if you aren't just experimenting. Like any relationship, the skills to be able to communicate and work on solutions to issues as they arrive are critical. If there is a therapist in your area that works with gay couples, that would be a great place to start. If not, I found a telephone coach on a site (yes, they work with gay couples!), just tell them that is what you are looking for. I wish you luck, as you deserve to have a life long partner if that is your hope.

NOTES: new users are not allowed to add urls/links to their posts!

Last edited by Sadhana - Indian Food; 02/19/13 02:36 PM.
Z
zaj Offline
Z
really? i am lesbian and im finding it hard to find someone that i can love.. been single for 3 years now.. i have friends but i dont have lesbian friends.. how can i find someone who will love me for me?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.