logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Prik Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi.. This is a dream I had sometime back! So here goes:- I am walking with my brother. I seem to be wearing a black top. We see a church infront of us. We want to go inside but we know that we are not allowed. As Visa is required and we don't seem to have it. But even then we enter. Nobody notices us or asks us for the visa. Inside It is actually a school!  And now my brother has turned into the man I love in real life( but no clue if he loves me back!) So me and him enter the classroom! There are students already sitting! As soon I enter, I separate from my love as he wants to sit in the front and I don't want to. So he goes and sits on the 3rd bench on the right side of the classroom! I go and sit behind on the other side of the room. I have nothing with me. So when the teacher asks to write down something, I ask my neighbour to provide me with a paper & pen.  The teacher then suddenly calls out my name(what I have in real life). I am worried of being caught. As my name is common, I don't stand up. So the teacher asks all the girls with that name to stand up. Even then I don't! A classmate of mine sitting behind me shouts, ' Hey Beautiful, you stand up! ' I don't listen. But eventually I stand up. As I do so, I look at my man. He too looks back at me and holds my gaze from across the room.His eyes speak to me. I look away. He still keeps looking at me.  The teacher asks me about  the cover of a condom on my desk. I tell her that it was being distributed outside. Another lady comes to identify me, buts fails to do so.  My dreams ends here. In several dreams, I have locked eyes with the man I love. What would it mean? Thank you so much! Looking forward to your interpretations! :-)  

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Welcome to Bella Online Forum. It seems a normal dream to me. It is actually very interesting dream.

P
Prik Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank You Jennie! But if you would interpret it, what would you say?

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
Visa is required for the church but no one noticed that you and your brother don’t have any Visa. You have explained that your brother has turned into a man that means you have covered 10 -12 years in the dream. That’s amazing you have seen your childhood days.

M
Shark
Shark
M
Prink, welcome here! Interesting dream, i guess it means you are missing your past days. In fact I would have dreams related with those days, for I realize it is the past that I still can not forget about. smile

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
J
Gecko
Gecko
J
No one can forget their past Meredeth specially their childhood days.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Hi there. I took a bit of time to meditate upon your dream. This is my interpretation:

This dream is about your feelings towards your waking life love interest and your life and spiritual paths. In the beginning, you are walking with your brother which reflects your single life. You are wearing a black top which can mean you are open to spiritual matters. Seeing a church and trying to enter indicates that you are seeking spiritual information. Somehow, you don't feel that you have the requirements (spiritual preparation or prior knowledge). You proceed anyway and find no one is questioning you about your qualifications.

Your brother who has been your companion in life is replaced by the man you love which reflects your maturing as a woman capable of adult love. But your love interest is more eager and open to spiritual learning so he wants to sit up front while you stay in the back.

You seem to be unprepared and shy about participating in this life learning situation. Even though you are "inside" a place of spiritual learning, you aren't necessarily eager to learn.

In the outside world (material, secular, physical), condoms were being distributed as protection and encouragement to engage in sex/physical relationships but you are inside a more spiritual building to learn of spiritual things.

It seems that you are more interested in the man you love than in the spirituality that he desires. Your eyes meet and you share a connection. It may be a physical attraction or a spiritual connection but either way, you want him to "see" you and notice you.

Hope this helps. If you have further details or information, perhaps I can clarify a bit more...

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
P
Prik Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you Jennie and Meredeth. :-) Lori Thank you so so much for taking out the time to meditate on my dream. Appreciate it very much. Really nice of you. You have interpreted my dream beautifully. Actually I have had this dream many months back. But was intrigued what it meant. You are right, I wish the man I love to 'see' me. I have had many dreams about him. In one such dream, I suddenly saw him and our eyes met, & I just got jolted out of the dream & woke up. Also in 2 other dreams about him, I felt as if they are real. I even confirmed in the dream, and got to know that it is really happening and I am not dreaming! I am so confused! Thanks so much! :-))

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.