Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#803277 01/29/13 04:38 AM
H
Health Offline OP
OP Offline
H
People who are trying to decrease their weight are cutting down their consumption of calories. In this case, any food that comes into the body becomes its enemy and not to help the body sustain good health. When hunger strikes, a person is happy for their success instead of feeding the body when it needs nourishment. This also tackles down the fact that as we claim to have healthy weight, Diet Foods we are leading ourselves to get ailments.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Thanks for your post about healthy food planning. I like your idea about many dieters erroneously treating food like the enemy instead of seeing it as sustenance to maintain good health.

Koala
Koala
To BB Lee,

Hi,
Like a lot of people ,I too am trying to loose the extra 15 pounds I carry around.

I am now 66 years young,yes you read right. :-) ,Was a tennis teacher ,played semi.pro hockey.Had a great body ,but the past being just illusions now.

Restarted doing training ,very light ,8 tares in the knees 5 heart operations.these details I am giving you is to situate you,healthwise I stand.

Now,please what do you recommend my dear BB.Lee for someone Iike

me.I BARELY EAT MEAT.

Respectfully
Loong

Parakeet
Parakeet
I adopted an entirely plant based non processed diet in June, and have lost 46 lbs,(and still losing) husband lost 25 lbs. We're never hungry either.

Stephanie Watson
Weight Loss Editor

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Greetings All!
Keep up the good work to loongdragon. Cutting out fatty meat products is an excellent start! I would add more fruits and veggies to my diet. And drink lots of water.

I am so weak and want to some weighty body then what will be do for getting sling body. please share our experince

S
S
Food is always our problem specially when we are gaining weight i am glad that you share some thoughts about food planning and you are right about it.

V
V
Eat healthy foods and vegetables. Do exercise regularly to make your body fit.

D
D
To keep body fit, we know that healthy food, vegetables and exercise are not only elements but also proper rest, drinking sufficient water are needed too.

T
T
Hello..I like you ideas about the weight i think if you eat the calories in less amount and do exercise with using the calories no problem is occurred.Body shape is maintain such as good looking personality.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  BB -Body Care 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.