Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Kel C, astrovalley, cory455, marger, simplicityshines
57419 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57419 Members
417 Forums
113484 Topics
805709 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 351
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 115
Nancy Roussy 109
Beetlemess 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 96
Jana - Creativity Editor 89
Mona - Astronomy 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 43
Sandra Investing/HFinance 26
Dianne W - Editor 21
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#775077 - 07/26/12 10:19 AM I need a right pillow for sleep
Ice land Offline
Jellyfish

As a child, I slept on the Pillow specifically handmade by my grandmother for me, wrapped in soft fabric is a natural buckwheat shell, and it is said to be very good for the eyes.

Wait until I grow up, I am busy with my career, not too much attention to the bedding. In my eyes, if I can sleep, that�s all right. Only the home decors are most important. But suddenly one day I found myself stiff neck, see a doctor even to detect cervical problems. This time I was truly concerned about the choice of pillows, afraid someday neck could not move. Following the doctor's recommendation, I chose a Memory Foam Pillow, its moderate hardness, and not easy to deformation, which is very appropriate for me to sleep to tamper with the people. Slowly, my cervical spine restores health.

And I have come to a conclusion: whether your home is full of Idea Home Decors, health is the most important.

Add I need a right pillow for sleep to Twitter Add I need a right pillow for sleep to Facebook Add I need a right pillow for sleep to MySpace Add I need a right pillow for sleep to Del.icio.us Digg I need a right pillow for sleep Add I need a right pillow for sleep to Yahoo My Web Add I need a right pillow for sleep to Google Bookmarks Add I need a right pillow for sleep to Stumbleupon Add I need a right pillow for sleep to Reddit
#787362 - 10/11/12 04:46 AM Re: I need a right pillow for sleep [Re: Ice land]
healthskill Offline

I had that stiff neck before and it was not convenient to move, it hurts. It usually happened during winter time when it is so cold. But it would disappear after few days. What I did to stop it from happening again was I wrapped a cloth around my neck before I slept. Also I used not so high pillow but also not so low. Hope this could help you.. [url=http://www.asclepimed.ro]Clinica stomatologica[/url]

Edited by healthskill (10/11/12 05:04 AM)

Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Twitter Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Facebook Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to MySpace Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I need a right pillow for sleep Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Stumbleupon Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Reddit
#803264 - 01/28/13 11:33 PM Re: I need a right pillow for sleep [Re: Ice land]
healtheditor Offline

BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

A good pillow is the one that helps you to feel most comfortable. Feel free to test many pillows until you find one that feels right, and lets you get a good nights rest smile

Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Twitter Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Facebook Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to MySpace Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Del.icio.us Digg Re: I need a right pillow for sleep Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Yahoo My Web Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Google Bookmarks Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Stumbleupon Add Re: I need a right pillow for sleep to Reddit
#806616 - 02/18/13 05:41 AM Re: I need a right pillow for sleep [Re: Ice land]
djesse Offline

I learned pillow could also be a cause of having nightmares, I think we should really consider choosing the right pillow for us. I like a think soft pillow because when I used a very thick pillow, I am not comfortable and somehow I feel I will get a minor head ache.

#817117 - 04/17/13 11:51 PM Re: I need a right pillow for sleep [Re: Ice land]
radiologist Offline

When you sleep then use small pillow. and it is better to do not use pillow when sleeping. because of you take big and fat pillow than your blood circulation is not work properly and blood can't reach at your mind and after long time mind problem create in your health.

Moderator:  healtheditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Fall Fun Word Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Investing
38 minutes 51 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:14 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:13 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 10:11 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 10:08 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 09:46 AM
The James Joyce Martello Tower Museum Dublin
by RoseEnglish
Short Stories
Today at 09:41 AM
Balance, Darkness, and CMT
by Jori-ND Editor
Neuromuscular Diseases
Today at 07:49 AM
Waxing, anyone?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 06:38 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:47 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 130 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.