Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
opqrst997236, abcdef275892, uvwxyz211086, Salume Kh, Badnezzahmi
57220 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57220 Members
417 Forums
113025 Topics
801195 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 855
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 471
Beetlemess 305
Nancy Roussy 147
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 115
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 90
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 72
Sandra Investing/HFinance 45
Susan - Meditation Editor 44
Mona - Astronomy 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#803192 - 01/28/13 03:53 PM Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment
Tina - Living Simply Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Bay Area, California
Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment
Do you live in a small space? Do you want to keep it organized? These are some suggestions on ways to help you do just that.

Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment

WireFreeBra.com

Living Simply-Improve Your Life with Less Clutter Book

Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Twitter Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Facebook Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to MySpace Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Del.icio.us Digg Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Yahoo My Web Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Google Bookmarks Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Stumbleupon Add Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Reddit
#803202 - 01/28/13 04:58 PM Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
Grace-Newsletters Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish

Loc: Connecticut
Hi Tina,

Enjoyed your article as I am looking to re-organize and declutter our small one bedromm apartment.

You have some great ideas and what was nice is that they were the same ideas I came up with. The only real major thing I wrestle with is the paper trail or clutter shall I say.

Finding a place for everything is the overwhelming part for me. However, I am in the process of scanning some of my writing papers into my computer. I do still keep hard copies of some things because you never know when the computer will crash with everything on it.

One idea we did use was buying a love seat instead of a 3 seat couch and we got a chair. Our dining room table is large but we have a large family when we do get together, plus we do some dining entertaining with other couples.

We recently bought a new tv and had them install it on the wall. Wow what a difference that made. Our bedroom actually looks so much bigger and spacious.

As for my books-nope-no-un-uh. Don't like e-readers and not getting rid of my books, at least the important ones anyway. Spend to much time in front of a computer as it is. Besides, I like my pen and paper books. It's what I grew up on and I love the feel of a brand new book in my hand. However, I do pass on some of my less than important books when I am finshed with them.

Well, as you can see, your article was very helpful to me and there are some suggestions I will be trying out for my small little apartment.

Thanks for the help.

Twitter - EzinesEditor
Facebook Page - Ezines & Newsletters

Be sure to sign-up for the Ezines and Newsletters Site newsletter.

Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Twitter Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Facebook Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to MySpace Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Stumbleupon Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Reddit
#803205 - 01/28/13 05:09 PM Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment [Re: Tina - Living Simply]
Tina - Living Simply Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: Bay Area, California
I'm glad you liked the article!

Actually I had pay bills online to reduce paper clutter in the list when I wrote the article, somehow it didn't get in there.

I like the idea of the TV on the wall, I wish I'd thought of that!

WireFreeBra.com

Living Simply-Improve Your Life with Less Clutter Book

Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Twitter Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Facebook Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to MySpace Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Stumbleupon Add Re: Be Organized in a Small House or Apartment to Reddit

Moderator:  Tina - Living Simply 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
MAVEN is in Mars orbit!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
30 minutes 36 seconds ago
Latch Hook
by Angie
Rugmaking
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
What Are You Proud of Today?
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
Yesterday at 10:18 PM
How is your library senior friendly?
by Pam - Senior Issues
Senior Issues
Yesterday at 09:27 PM
Down Came the Rain by Brooke Shields Book Review
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
Yesterday at 08:26 PM
DIY healthy energy gel
by Sheree-Allergies
Allergies & Colds
Yesterday at 07:11 PM
Wiccan Sabbats Thread
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Yesterday at 07:09 PM
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
Yesterday at 05:26 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 03:59 PM
bernat mosaic girls lace pinafore
by bubblyblonde174
Crochet
Yesterday at 03:40 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 66 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.