logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 90 of 95 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 94 95
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Hmmmm .... a soft boiled egg would hit the spot right now. Thanks, Burt, good idea.

Love you! smile

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I love eggs and egg salad. But now I found out I am borderline for having high cholesterol, so I have to be careful. I can't understand this, as I don't eat a lot of red meat, fried foods, or butter. I usually use olive oil for cooking if need be.

When the doctor said to eliminate one egg yolk from a two egg breakfast, I thought to myself "no way". I don't buy expensive organic, free range chicken eggs to fling out yolks. Besides, I love the yolks! I will just have to cut down a little bit, I guess, but I only eat eggs about 3 times a week.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
Spirituality Forum Moderator
OP Offline
I understand that, Debbie. My limit is two eggs per week. I like them poached or boiled.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
I like them boiled, scrambled, or fried over medium. I don't know how I am going to cut down but I will have to.

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Originally Posted By: Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
I can't understand this, as I don't eat a lot of red meat, fried foods, or butter.

Strangely enough Deb, the one time that my doctor told me I had high cholesterol, I was vegetarian. It was in the 90's and my doctor guessed it right away.

When I admitted it, he responded, "You're probably a carb-atarian. So many of you come in here with the same issue. Do yourself a favor and learn to eat vegetarian correctly, or eat some meat."

LOL. I still laugh at that conversation. He told me that whole foods have a way of balancing things out, when not abused, where as carbs, especially processed ones, tend to throw things out of whack.

LOL. Still laughing, but he was right. I never had that issue again after I began eating meat and mainly whole foods.

I hope you discover the right diet for you Debbie. Good Luck.

Yvonnie DuBose
Inspiration
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Been a little lonely and quiet around these parts. Phyllis has been out of town and nobody is visiting. Granpappy comes and goes, but other than that it has been a bit too serene. We need a little action around here.

I just put on a fresh pot of coffee and baked up some mixed berry muffins. I hope the aromas will bring around some company, and I am not talking about the coyotes and bears.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
... how's about me, for a quick peek!
Granpappy ran off on me while I finished pounding the pavement; so now I know he probably drifted back to check on the 'hooch' he's preparing for the Memorial Day picnic.
Seems the company that won the support/consulting contract needed experienced bodies & they wanted mine... Now don't go there... Same grindstone, just different signer on the paycheck

-B-
"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children."
D
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
D
Hi Beetle! Nice to see you around these parts again.

I almost "went there" in regards to experienced bodies, but I figured I ought to behave. I hope the new work arrangement is a beneficial one for you.

You ought to head around to the Back Porch. I don't know what it is that Granpappy dragged in, but maybe you can figure it out once you take a gander at it.....

Debbie Grejdus
Spirituality Site Editor
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: Beetlemess
... how's about me, for a quick peek!
Granpappy ran off on me while I finished pounding the pavement; so now I know he probably drifted back to check on the 'hooch' he's preparing for the Memorial Day picnic.
Seems the company that won the support/consulting contract needed experienced bodies & they wanted mine... Now don't go there... Same grindstone, just different signer on the paycheck

Well, now, Beetle -- you really opened that wide up for comments on the experienced body thing. However, having known you for so many years, I know you won't take kindly to my quips and thoughts on that. Still .... good experience is much desired ....

Ok - nope! I will not go there.

Congratulations on your new position, I wish you well. I told you, my friend, long ago, that this would all work out for the good for you. smile I am very happy for you.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
OP Offline
It looks like Granpappy has got his act together in time to celebrate Beetle's new job. smile

Come join Granpappy and me to raise a pint to Beetle for his experienced.. uhmmm ... history and outstanding .... uhmmm ... qualifications that secured his employment.

Well done, Beetle, well done. smile

Phyllis Doyle Burns
Page 90 of 95 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 94 95

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.