Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Uzzal Hossain, tmelton, ninahaska, ovinovin7, amrapaligolf
56557 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56558 Members
417 Forums
111421 Topics
785900 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 253
Nancy Roussy 169
loongdragon 148
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Rosie 66 133
James Andrew 99
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 93
Lestie4containergardens 55
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 55
Mona - Astronomy 48
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
#802485 - 01/24/13 08:32 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I had a great yoga session this morning - the sun was sparkling off the snow, turning it into a kaleidoscope of colors. It was really pretty smile.

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#803003 - 01/28/13 05:43 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Today I have done a complete session as listed on previous post smile
All the snow has gone and given way to a green landscape again.

Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Twitter Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Facebook Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to MySpace Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? to Reddit
#803157 - 01/28/13 02:22 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I have your snow!

A lovely yoga session while snowflakes danced and spun outside my window. The bluebirds are stocking up on suet to prepare! I got video smile

#803256 - 01/29/13 03:43 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Sounds lovely smile

#803832 - 01/31/13 08:42 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa - Moms Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Arizona
DDP Yoga... so fun! and it's a good workout... it's not your peaceful yoga... or, as the DDP guy says "this ain't your mama's yoga"

Moms Site

#803879 - 02/01/13 04:54 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Hi Lisa (Pinkus) Thanks for sharing! Sounds great. Hadn't heard of DDP Yoga - just looked it up. They describe it as a hybrid yoga due to all the additions. Good to know you've found a yoga that helps and makes you feel good smile

#804048 - 02/01/13 04:37 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I did modified yoga this afternoon, avoided all the head-down poses like Downward Facing Dog. Still foggy, but feeling better. The flu is finally fading. It was nice to stretch and watch the bluebirds.

#804290 - 02/04/13 05:17 AM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Tracy - Yoga Offline
Jellyfish

Hi Lisa hope the flu is lifting! Good to see you are still able to do a modified gentle practice while ill. Hope the recovery is swift.

Today I have done some deep stretches and will take a long brisk walk later to blow off the cobwebs smile

#804437 - 02/04/13 05:05 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

I'm glad to be feeling better again. I did my full yoga session and my fine feels quite happy smile.

#804687 - 02/05/13 08:43 PM Re: What Yoga did you Do Today? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

A lovely yoga session - wow, much different doing it mid-day after my shake! I felt much stronger and integrated with the poses.

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
God was performing a mighty work
by Angie
Christian Living
Yesterday at 10:31 PM
Good Friday
by Angie
Catholicism
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Bellaonline Psychic Game Freakin' me out
by khajiitjess
Clairvoyance
Yesterday at 09:53 PM
The Goddess
by ancientflaxman
Spirituality
Yesterday at 09:09 PM
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by oliviaavaxj
Cosmetics
Yesterday at 08:49 PM
Developing A Sustaining Prayer Life
by Pamela - Bible Basics Editor
Bible Basics
Yesterday at 08:28 PM
Eggs not just for Easter
by Sheree-Allergies
Allergies & Colds
Yesterday at 07:49 PM
Words For The Betterment of My Path.
by loongdragon
Spirituality
Yesterday at 05:47 PM
What exercise did you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Exercise
Yesterday at 05:43 PM
What's your favourite Irish music?
by Bee - IrishCulture
Irish Culture
Yesterday at 04:13 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Kathryn - Short Stories), 69 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.