Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
After one and a half months' hard learning, my rabbits are here, the first one which is really very awkward to show to others, and the latest one which is well arranged and of good appearance. Well, I’d say, practice makes perfect, difference between the two really shocked me when pictures was taken, and they are too different! Well, what’s your feeling about your first project and your latest project? Do you still remember your first finished piece?

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
Originally Posted By: Meredeth King
Well, what’s your feeling about your first project and your latest project? Do you still remember your first finished piece?

I made two pieced afghans - I still have them. They were made with rug yarn and they are heavy duty. I don't think you can get rug yarn anymore.

M
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
Oh, my first time to hear about pieced afghans, it sounds that they became precious stuffs right now, if you will, can you show me the picture of the two afghans? Oh, this requirement might be little tricky, in fact it is the heavy duty that you give them trigger my urge to endow my rabbits with some special meaning. smile Thanks for sharing with me your precious afghans.

M
M
I remember my first leather bracelet and your comment " is really very awkward to show to others" made me laugh. I had the exact same feeling about it, but practice makes perfect I must admit!

M
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
Hi, monica, I agree with you that practice makes perfect!! I love leather bracelet as well and have made several like that before, the first one isn't that pretty, but later my skills gains much improvement, my works gradually being welcomed among my family..

O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
I like the saying" practice makes perfect" I like making crafts!! I remembered the first craft I made is a bracelet. Now I forget where I put it! lol

V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
My first craft was a simple drop earrings made of crystal beads. I made 5 pairs of these earrings for my bride's maids on my wedding. They loved it! since then, I made more earrings as a craft/hobby. Now, aside from crystal beads, I also use other materials to make bracelets and necklaces.

I love silk!
Shark
Shark
i remember my first craft is a hair clip, now, it's stay in my drawer. it's childish but very important to me.

Nbeads, finding the best beading accessories for you.
P
P
My first crafted piece was a toy. It is still very close to my heart.

A
Chimpanzee
Online Content
Chimpanzee
A
I don't remember - I know that in elementary school each summer there would be a new craft rage and we would try our hand at it - I do have embroidered table runners - we would buy the runner with the stamped design at Woolworth's or Grants. There were also the plastic strips and a ring that were "braided" into key chains. I learned to knit and crochet. These were social events - like quilting bees - a group of us would hang out together in the park and work on our craft projects. Jewelry making was not in then.

Last edited by Angie; 02/15/14 05:47 AM.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Susan - Jewelry Making 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.