Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I come back to these every so often. They are so close to home, they can be overwhelming, but in a good way. I think more people get these feelings than maybe what they're comfortable saying.

Sometimes you need to take a step back to express, you know, whatever it is correctly or what you want/intend to say.

The "slow motion" the "silence..."

How to explain better.

Ever been in an airplane?

The slow motion, basically, it's the decompression of consciousness leaving a physical or compartment/plane, level, etc. A change of perception?

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
Trace~ Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
T
I feel a change coming. I wish I could explain it better, but it actually feels like I'm already in some sort of "pattern" that will change my life direction AGAIN. I'm not sure how to feel about that. I left a job of 12 years when I moved back home after a divorce. I have been at my current job for one year, and have gotten married to a man that I grew up with and was just friends with, and it's been wonderful. Recently I was "promoted" at the current job. Two weeks into it I'm HATING it. There are no options to go back to the prior position as it's been filled with TWO people. I agonize goign to work every day, and I've tried staying positive but after two weeks of absolute anguish, I'm starting to feel that this might be one of those things where life "forces" you out of one situation into another. I've continued looking for work all along that would put me back into a role more like what I was doing before I moved "back home" to be closer to my children/family. One that would pay a little more as I am "getting by" now. I make nothing near what I did, and I knew that would be the case when I moved to this area. At any rate, I'm very frustrated because I almost "feel" something coming. I don't know if it's good or bad. I don't know if it might even be something completely different. All I know is that I lived in anguish in the situation I was in for 14 years, FINALLY got brave enough to make a change. Found a job, making it and didn't mind it so much to right back in turmoil only a year later, HATING this position. I'm not sure what's going on here, and it's at times like this I'd love some insight from a "seeer" , "medium", "clairvoyant", etc. Because though I can see and feel things for others, I don't seem to be able to do it for myself. And I'm not so sure I'd want to be able to. So here I am. Stuck in something that is progressively getting more and more uncomfortable. *sigh*

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Good or bad...what's that word (arg) it's a Greek principle - Pythagorean I think. Basically it's an understanding of duality. Nothing is ever completely good, nor negative in its entirety.

Breaking out of a bad situation takes bravery in facing the unknowns. Misery, that dread thing so thick you could cut it with a knife is usually an indicator we've outgrown something, a relationship, habit, even an area of creativity or job.

I remember going through almost the exact same thing. I even used the words you did to describe. I was actually nauseous going to a job that had taken a less moral direction. I'd cry on my way to work, compose and go into robot mode.

For the heck of it, I stopped by an office that had a Help Wanted sign and met the most wonderful woman. I had a new job 2 weeks later.

There's a book if you get a chance. What Color is Your Parachute? I think that's it. Big book and you might only get one paragraph out of it that stays with you, but inspiration is something we can find and create simply in the unknown. smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.