Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24
M
Amoeba
Amoeba
M
Just to kind of reiterate what you're saying...in order for society to improve, we must first fall and then rebuild?

I'm curious to see the outcome of that, but at the same time, very scared.

Interesting stuff to think about. Pray, pray, pray for your children!

One more thing, which you probably already answered, but what do you see for the environment? Further deterioration or will restoration begin?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Because we are a society that thrives/lives by cause and effect, yes, things must fall down and away before we opt or are motivated to change our ways. We just don't have the discipline or balance to project past wants and immediate gratification. Those that do usually struggle against the majority that want everything and as much as they can get, now.

Prayer and also current action are what we're really going to need to make the difference, if there is going to be one. I use to tell my parents, sitting in a church praying vs getting up and handing someone your coat, which one keeps someone warm? God doesn't protect freedoms, man does. I believe God gives us strength to protect our freedoms and it's up to us how we go about doing that. I simply get a sense of urgency at this time both for the world as a whole and our children.

The environment, I struggle with this. Gov. will come together and inspire the masses by a commercial or front of "The Environment" for the environment we must...a.) b.) c.) but that won't really be the reason they are doing whatever it is they'll be pressing. So, in effect we will be the ones that will make the real difference in the environment: recycling, planting trees especially, conserving nature, etc. I do see a universal care for the planet more so now than in the past.

Way into the future though, I see we aren't living here though. In fact, I get the speculation or exploration of this is currently on the table but it's not out in the public of how seriously it's being considered. Things are grown in or hybrids are grown in almost a clinical atmospher. It's clinical & technological actually. It's hard for me to hold that vision because it is so far off before civilization is actually planted there. Eventually, it seems as though what we'll see and be integrating will be similar to the real-life/holograms - things will be there and we'll utilize them without the actual body of it being there. It's overwhelming when I look to this.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
W
Shark
Shark
W
Originally Posted By: Eleise - Clairvoyance

2012/2013 is where something begins that hasn't yet in terms of taxes. It just continues to go up from there UNLESS something alters this course. IF left alone, I'd say 2013-2025 (I keep checking my 'reference' sense on this time span)is the span in which revolts really begin trickling at first and then really hitting the streets. Here is where you will want to already have had in place your networks, with those whom you trust and who offer in effort, ways that protect yourselves from the fall.

The entitlement people will be at a complete and devestating loss when this happens. After the dust settles the efforted people are the ones who rebuild and that is when unity - REAL unity begins. You will actually feel the difference that isn't there now. The scam will have cleared.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Angel Therapy, Consultations & Development Workshops

I keep seeing this 2012 refrence. I know it is the end of the Myan calender, but I am seeing a lot of similarities between this and the year 2000. People thought the world was ending at the stroke of midnight (I think because people are afraid of big round numbers smile ), but nothing happened.

Elleise, what do you see for 2012? Not so much in terms of politics, but in terms of the state of the country? I have been following your "stuff" for a while and it seems to make more sense every day.

Is 2012 as apocalyptic as the hype is pushing it to be? If so, what do we do to prepare? Are we going back to the stone age and living in huts?

Networking- working with each other on a local scale, growing food/ canning, having a gun for protection, learn to barter- These are some of the things you have mentioned in the past- is there anything else you could add to this list?

-whoisjohngalt

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
In my opinion, no. 2012 is the end of the Mayan calander for a reason specific to their culture.

However, we are here in the now & what I get is something in the name of taxes really taking a hit 2012/13 onward and increases from there. I don't see the end of the world no matter how far off into the future I look. I do though see a combustion or rising up of the people vs the gov. People actually are then willing to go to jail, but in hoards.

This is where the "entitlement" people's devestation begins. Because where there was before the "Victim" person's outcry, it is replaced by literal spirit and fight by the people being subject or pressed to their limit. This is where the entitlement people will not be able to build anything and where the efforted people will in fact build more than they ever have.

I see canning, land, gardens, ect., things that aid or bridge -for many of the people from here to there as a struggle of sorts of the people, by the people in the name of freedom while they continue to fight the good fight, not a monetary fight - to see what they can get.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I know I have odd dreams and this one's no different, lol. I had one a couple of days ago.

It felt long but the idea or message was short.

India ran the U.S. It wasn't a take over like a war, it just happened, like a virus. They would get educated there and come here and buy everything up but they wouldn't advertise that's how they were doing it. Also, taxes were evaded - like they could get out of them for decades. So, the races were, Muslim, Eastern Indian, Spanish, in the business sect, here.

The next part was audible though. All that was said was,

"You will be leaving what you once would know as the 60's era and will be heading into what you will have known as the 70's era. Those events will be significant."

So I asked my husband what the 60's represented. He said, free-love, drugs, etc. I asked what about the 70's? He said, war.

After the dream, I felt we would be going into war or having war repeat itself but it's a functioning war. More political than anything. That's just the feeling I had

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 12/02/09 09:38 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
The white house cleaning house or CLEANING HOUSE?

So, as I've mentioned earlier we would see a lot of headlines and unless you know what you need to read to understand something don't listen to the headline itself half hazzardly.

You're going to see a lot of parties and people leaving in the white house. They or most of them won't be making a statement or resigning because they feel it would be better for the movement if they did. There have been deals made - severence packages if you will. They will be going out in certain ways and according to a certain plan.

In the meantime, the healthcare thing - well, it will pass in some form. That part is too late to stop. But, what it is isn't to late to learn about and can be inhibited from further progress in the future.

It is what it is and what it is, is here. I know immigrants, single parents or just minorities and people in general are sick of HMO's and how much health care is being inflated or simply not offered. However, healthcare is difficult for everyone to afford whether you're black, hispanic, white - whatever.

What healthcare - this one (gov.) ends up being is the highway to everything we once did for ourselves and held dear in making decisions - what to do what to go without to get where we need to be. From this point everything, and I stress everything, will be made with a deal outside of ourselves and not only in this country but outside with whatever their needs are or wars that are going on within them - from the water plants and farming commodities to the types of cotton we have in our underwear, innoculations, etc. It won't be right away, but you'll find your doctor telling you that you're now scheduled for ABC innoculation or procedure..

Until that happens though, we'll have people with toungue in cheek or caukled chin going..."Mmmhhhhhmmmmm, it's a bout time!"

Buyer beware - keep educating yoursef!

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/11/10 08:24 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This one is what I like to call bitter-sweet. It's good in one sense but caution or patience should or is what I think this thing is coming through for.

Civil wars -

Where we had and in so many cases still have the African community calling for recognition and/or reparations, we are going to be entering into an era where, (I think I posted the African American had a large window of 10 years - being 2/3 through those years already, so maybe 4 - 7 more years and that's it) other races move past them. It will be old, the complaining the outbursts, etc. Individuals after that will be the ones who either sink or swim.

Civil wars will be something especially with the hispanic community and the natives of the U.S fighting to have their voices heard for awhile, but then they simply start taking things into their own hands.

We'll have the Asian and Eastern Indian communities standing for recognition in the forefront being financial backers.

So it's good everyone is coming together like the colors of a rainbow, but the civil wars, as of now I don't feel them extinguishing could be aided in and with compassion and respect no matter who you are or what color.

The U.S isn't a bad example - it stands for freedom and opportunity, but if you listen long enough to anyone that promotes hate and fear, you can see the half empty bottle in just about anything.

I urge the high road, the high self without separation but in unity and aid in the fellow man - NOT race. Some of this still has the opportunity to be subdued. Hands together! smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Still at the hotel - and hearing about an election in MA.

This is all feelings and believe me, it can be wrong, but whatever is going on in that state, feels like it's washed up. I can't interpret that any further without watching tv and news stations incecently.

The woman I see, feels week though in regards to it - I haven't seen a picture of the oppostion. What's even more important here though is the bottom line.

What's coming through, at least right now, is that the currents of real issues are rising above or getting momentum of the repression tried in the past.

If you've ever read the tale of " The Boy Who Cried Wolf" that feels to me the same type of energy going on right now with people's tax money and speculation of what they understand to be democrats and their tactics (too much force), right now that is. Anything is saveable, though.

There have been people crying this or that about racism and the people have been patient, but enough is enough. They want the high road of everyone working together, but (and even the higher ups understand) nothing lasts forever and everyone wants to be taken care of.

I feel the health care thing goes through but it will have a face-lift so to speak. I don't feel Obama as strong as he thought himself to be and confused actually as to why this is happening. Ah, youth.

I feel the republicans will try and move their own agenda, but the people are going to be sick of both parties.

Unlike political agenda, they really do want all for one and one for all and justice something they can believe in again with negative people lying where they may, and regarless of race!

If you're banking on vocals such as Al Sharpton, I'd get out now while your buck is ahead. Those voices lose momentum as well.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/18/10 09:46 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is just an ad-on to everything that has been coming through.

I feel there are going to be more and more geographical emergencies or disasters in regions we haven't heard of happening in the past - Co. Rockies, cities, unique places, etc. in addition I feel we'll be hearing about sink-holes and even more earthquakes.

Today, I clicked on the tv and a news headline had something to do with the administration not feeling they want to put money in NASA but to global/climate warming.

NOW this felt like a punch to my stomach. This decision came through to me as "Got you back" kind of deal. Meaning, it isn't so much that the admisnistration is doing the honorable thing in not spending money in outer space, but that, where there was going to be money filtering in somewhere some how and isn't, this can be made up for as well as just penalizing funding that could have gone to outer space - that's the feeling I get with the NASA thing. But, ha-ha, got you back.

I also feel that Obama the person himself, really isn't connected to any of the speaches going on. He might be topically, here and there adressing something, but that's about it. Other people are decideing his next move.

I feel like playing the lotto, if we could imagine having a miriad of entries and sitting back half way certain our odds are good. Obama has a miriad of enteries with people around him and he really truly doesn't know some things, the currents as to what's going on, but pretends to understand.

He leaves it to others to write out, tell him or decide for him what to do for the most part and he kind of pretends to understand what everyone is talking about. Not that he's stupid. He's just not to deep into the pool with what's going on but for what people tell him and personal buttons.

The election or next election will have dirty pool written all over it on every side/both parties and an emergence of a stronger push for an independent or relatively new margin for a new and improved old party

Emotions on everyside will be tugged at and financing is going to be wierd, like all the issues that have been passed here lately have an almost limitless credit card - tax monies that haven't happend yet but are in order to cover the deficit but they'll be hidden.

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 01/28/10 01:22 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
In a nutshell, why welfare & tax increases won't help us.

NJ Loses $70 Billion

I just heard a news story interviewing a delegate from CA. I love CA. Regardless of everything, my husband and I have plans moving there, but the entire state relies on the upper 10% of the wealthy to foot everyone's bills, from illegal immigrants being treated through their local hospitals to housing and food stamps for those who are here legally.

CA was more than happy and really leaning on the healthcare bill going through. It would free up more funds for the state. IF this is thing is happening, right now before our eyes, why is it so difficult to see it spreading further?

I get feelings, even if they aren't popular ones, but people need proof, so when someht9ing finds me, I just put it out there. I didn't go looking for this one.

It really seems if we're going to make anything work, instead of the gov't wiping the slates clean, we the people should start wiping ours and have faith in our abilities to change things for the better. Individuality has lees corruptive potential than power houses threatened by losing control. That one is my opinoin smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Page 11 of 24 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.