Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
The truth is that there is a yin-yang principle that is going on. There is much negativity taking place but also incredibly amazing positive forward movement. It depends on what you focus on. Where you are in the world.

It's interesting, Elleise, but your insights prove accurate many times. There is a new bedbug type infestation.

I also believe that the economy will be much brighter--soon.

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Thanks Lori smile

I've heard the economy will improve...man I'm just not "feelin" it, in the legitimate sense, and believe me, I've had arguements with my husband and had that thingy you know, where you kind of want to be right, but this time...not so much, lol. I really hope I'm wrong!

Things that come through to me, I distinguish by whether or not they repeat or present themselves over and over. Like when I'm just trying to sleep or in the middle of cooking and not thinking of much of anything, lol.

I criticise myself basically, as to what sticks or doesn't.

"The Change..." yes it's changing. But to see exactly WHAT that change is, you pretty much have to look at your taxes. That's what I get anyway, and the difference between those that are working, entrepaneaur/ salary, VS having benefits for not...

Most human-beings, want to be a part of aiding...but this doesn't feel like that. It feels like a way to have people "foot" FOR coming together, but in the background, it feels like a way to make poeple feel better about doing with less while while gv does what it wants, regardless of being held accountable.

That's the part that's dangerous...

It feels, anyone from ..well just someone working vs, people getting benefits (there's something there) I can't see it entirely or,lol...maybe blocking it out. But there's something about the elderly in there too, but that has more to do w/health? maybe or they won't see the same type of balance financially or benefits or something...like ARGG losing value to home and body??

Me, I'm neither rep or dem. I feel, though, that People that cling to one side or the other, isn't what seems to be what reconciles??

It's going to be LOVE and your next-door neighbor (a trusted one) and even then you'll need to have a sense of not feeling the need to defend the current order, because...like a "cheer-leader" but sincere, TRUST. If you feel you ARE conflicted...it's one of those things to take a walk or step outside or ask questions as to WHY you're defending.

TRUST, the type I'm feeling coming here, doesn't feel to have a race either....positive, legitimate change, ends up happening when people come together regardless of race. They'll begin getting it,...finally..they'll see how it's been used in a way.

It's something like that, where they feel finally broken free from the chains of separation and more Soul-minded.

One of my favorite lines was from a movie ( and as well a favorite of mine), "A Walk in the Clouds."

The line: "Just because I speak with an accent doesn't mean I think with an accent."

That's what I'm finding...and that's a Truth-Eyes wink

People of many races are at least as I'm listening whn I am in the company (I try to keep my words to a minimum, lol) but they feel "manipulated??" best word I can come up with.

They want to know the real deal and I love the fact that people are beginning to seek knowledge out.

For a period of time...the economy "may?" improve?

The reason I say or type this as such is that there's still a channel of people who will beleive the "commercialized" economy.

However it will be, to almost distract....or a quick fix to get a person to do or say something.

The taxex WILL affect what I'm getting anyway, everyone. So, just keep that in the back of your head and BY ALL MEANS - EXPLORE what seems "in" to advertise or go along with.

The "Seers" were right" and I appreciate their efforts. Many are feeling defeated in some ways. But Ying-Yang - that's spot on. You'll hear things BUT you'll feel things as well.

When they're not matching...it's time to do some homework.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I LOVE a Walk in the Clouds!

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
Thanks Lori smile

I've heard the economy will improve...man I'm just not "feelin" it, in the legitimate sense, and believe me, I've had arguements with my husband and had that thingy you know, where you kind of want to be right, but this time...not so much, lol. I really hope I'm wrong!

Things that come through to me, I distinguish by whether or not they repeat or present themselves over and over. Like when I'm just trying to sleep or in the middle of cooking and not thinking of much of anything, lol.

I criticise myself basically, as to what sticks or doesn't.

"The Change..." yes it's changing. But to see exactly WHAT that change is, you pretty much have to look at your taxes. That's what I get anyway, and the difference between those that are working, entrepaneaur/ salary, VS having benefits for not...

Most human-beings, want to be a part of aiding...but this doesn't feel like that. It feels like a way to have people "foot" FOR coming together, but in the background, it feels like a way to make poeple feel better about doing with less while while gv does what it wants, regardless of being held accountable.

That's the part that's dangerous...

It feels, anyone from ..well just someone working vs, people getting benefits (there's something there) I can't see it entirely or,lol...maybe blocking it out. But there's something about the elderly in there too, but that has more to do w/health? maybe or they won't see the same type of balance financially or benefits or something...like ARGG losing value to home and body??

Me, I'm neither rep or dem. I feel, though, that People that cling to one side or the other, isn't what seems to be what reconciles??

It's going to be LOVE and your next-door neighbor (a trusted one) and even then you'll need to have a sense of not feeling the need to defend the current order, because...like a "cheer-leader" but sincere, TRUST. If you feel you ARE conflicted...it's one of those things to take a walk or step outside or ask questions as to WHY you're defending.

TRUST, the type I'm feeling coming here, doesn't feel to have a race either....positive, legitimate change, ends up happening when people come together regardless of race. They'll begin getting it,...finally..they'll see how it's been used in a way.

It's something like that, where they feel finally broken free from the chains of separation and more Soul-minded.

One of my favorite lines was from a movie ( and as well a favorite of mine), "A Walk in the Clouds."

The line: "Just because I speak with an accent doesn't mean I think with an accent."

That's what I'm finding...and that's a Truth-Eyes wink

People of many races are at least as I'm listening whn I am in the company (I try to keep my words to a minimum, lol) but they feel "manipulated??" best word I can come up with.

They want to know the real deal and I love the fact that people are beginning to seek knowledge out.

For a period of time...the economy "may?" improve?

The reason I say or type this as such is that there's still a channel of people who will beleive the "commercialized" economy.

However it will be, to almost distract....or a quick fix to get a person to do or say something.

The taxex WILL affect what I'm getting anyway, everyone. So, just keep that in the back of your head and BY ALL MEANS - EXPLORE what seems "in" to advertise or go along with.

The "Seers" were right" and I appreciate their efforts. Many are feeling defeated in some ways. But Ying-Yang - that's spot on. You'll hear things BUT you'll feel things as well.

When they're not matching...it's time to do some homework.

Oh, me too...I have "Walk In The Clouds" in 3 different formats.

It's really cool someone can relate to this wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Well, the economy won't improve for everyone but for the majority. People still have their karma to work through plus learn about their own ability to create through energy vibration.

I see that we have a ways to go with untangling the whole tax system, too.

I haven't seen "Walk in the Clouds" but will try to watch it soon.
smile

Lori Phillips
Dreams editor

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Lori, thanks for being a "Sounding board" for me smile

I really appreciate it. The flashes are almost haunting and I find having to readjust or explain, a great deal due to, you know, the blogging aspect and how abstract things can come across.

First thing. I'm pro-freedom and more power to the people, all people, but w/reflection, working together, setting racial issues aside, helps to gain momentum.

This reflection is real work, meaning, can't have it both ways.

So, say for instance a person screaming EQUALITY, but really, demands to be treated differently, perhaps by getting extras and going along with the loudest voice in a leadership body, would actually negate the affect.

This is relevent in how people end up donating to the future smile

Second, not an obama fan. That'l never change. I've tried. All I feel is a ruse...(have to look that word up) Didn't even know who the guy was until back before 2008 someone asked about an election...didn't know we had one coming up. I said I needed photos. They showed me the candidates and I said, "that guy." Pointing to obama.

The Economy: Keep in mind, still trying to sort out flashes (BTW wasn't a Busch fan either...just in case someone feels the need to put the race-thingy or something in there).

What I'm getting (and I really hate it) is overall, people will be told, the economy is doing great.

What I see though in my head is: cards being shuffled under a table. (this is just how my "stuff" works, images). No faces, but the table is green, lol....go figure, and in the shape of a stop sign???

I feel there will be/are "winners" and "loses" in the corporate sect. The Winners will be those that aid in some manner.

Overall, though, I feel people still struggling w/the essentials and taxes primarily.

Prices - especially having to do with food, the essentials, but also, like hidden taxes and a connected-ness of information. It's like if you use say electricity at certain times, your bill will go up, water, gas, same thing, maybe different percentages, just blaechhhh...it on't realy have to do w/anything, but it will advocated, it does for some readon, like "Peek" hrs or something.

Appliances come in here too. So say to OFFSET these taxes, people will be prompted to purchase, say like "Smart"???? Appliances??? The word, "smart" seems relevant...

There's also a struggle like people eventually just stop with the insanity of paying the invisible structure of taxes. Some may even go to jail or something, but that's not right now. Thing is, there'l be no room to actually put them in jail (again, later on).

So before, it's possible to get to this point, I guess what's prompting these writings is just reflection or the thought that the next time, a person feels stirrings or hatred for a business owner, corporation, specific race, etc., or combination...if they're doing it on their own, on their own 2 feet, gift that w/respect, not disdain.

If you happen to favor having the GV take care of your needs, then thank the working class citizen whom without, you'd not have re-fill on your EBT or housing paid for...

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Originally Posted By: Elleise - Clairvoyance
Originally Posted By: Yvonnie-Inspired
The idea that our government is trying to control us is interesting to me because my spiritual notion has always been that the wealthy actually control the government and they are always using small, sneaky ways of controlling us anyway. Buzz words like "too much government" or "entitlements" or "gun control" or "health reform", are all ways to control us. They have done the research and discovered what will make us jump.

There were so many things I wanted to quote as being just so accurate!

It's taken a bit to just get visions (they're coming from all direction right now) together.

But Yvonnie, you're right...corporations have a terrible history of "controling" or at least trying to...their worst fault is nepitism, but they feel the need to keep the $ in the family, or pay off favors.

Gov...well, it's just as bad.

Thus, I feel, the "why" behind "Trust NOT your eyes and ears, but go w/in or in Light..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About thebug-bite photos... What I feel it is is a mutation of the bed-bug. So, like a tier, Bed-bug, Bat-bug, bird-mite.

We'll have to wait and see. What stands out is the intelligence behind these mites. They communicate w/each other and can survive just about anything.

Well, what these little bug bites are...well, they're certainly mites! And it's on the down-low...

Ironically, I signed on after not for a while and found this headline:

The darker side of bats...

It's close..., like an "introdution", of what I felt, but these are mites that have to do w/birds.

Also, if anyone is interested I've had 2 TV series cross my path in the past month that pretty much resonate, just in general.

"Revenge & House of Cards":

Of the 2 - House of Cards feels to shed, oh so much! Rather it's like watcing the inside of my brain. Just found it recently:

House of Cards Trailer

Revenge has more to do w/corporate mishandlings and even those have connections that I feel are happening to this day along side a Public channel.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 02/07/13 10:29 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
Well this is really nice that the economic conditions must be changed by the time and it make the results positive in future.So,I think that it is nice for us and our National economy.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
In the end, things work themselves out, but it's one of those issues where, what happens isn't anything like we've been told.

I do see bartering well into the future and quite frankly, you should be seeing it now.

This bit has been in the making for awhile now and a great deal of it hype.

Self-sufficiency will come in handy in more ways than one and with tax increases, the amount of money you may not see in your pocket, you can easily make up for in trade or growing yourself.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Now here's a dichotomy:

I swung my fist into the air in 1983 and demanded that God prove that he was more powerful than money.

My family and I have successfully kept this little mom & pop motel solvent for the last 33 years:

http:
//www.moteldaytona.com/

We've been bartering since day one.

We still do it today.

As you will see in my other posts I receive SSI.

This is possible because the motel is in a special-needs trust and a corporation run by and IRS Enrolled Agent.

The Universe meets every bill, every month.

Momentum.

It was a hell-ride however to get here.

I was predisposed to schizophrenia because of my aunt in Europe, she was hospitalized during WWII and my grand-mother and my mother who had ' nerves ' as they called it in the 50's & 60's.

She got B-12 shots back then.

Your mentioning of staying away from news, fear, and money woes prompted me to write this.

God has placed Connie and I in a ' protective bubble ' where we have full control of what media to allow and I spend hours a day just meditating.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and as mention people have their karma to work through.

You ladies are accelerating at a logarithmic rate e.g. quantum rate so I added this forum to my watched list.

Here’s a positive thought:

RE: My picture

Magic, Mirrors, Merlin and light contrasting midnight blue with a fluffy calico female kitty.

What more could a body ask for ???!!!

He He smile

Page 22 of 24 1 2 20 21 22 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.