Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
USMANALI, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax, noahmiller2
57458 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57459 Members
417 Forums
113583 Topics
806642 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 426
Nancy Roussy 229
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 123
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jana - Creativity Editor 62
Mona - Astronomy 52
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 24
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#802810 - 01/26/13 09:47 AM How stick to your goals in a strange environment?
Stephanie - Weight Loss Offline
Parakeet

I have Jury Duty and it makes for an interesting component in my weight loss journey. For those that don't know I am following a plant based diet. This normally requires a lot of planning and prepping. (I have a callous on my finger from chopping!)

I thought it would be hard being in a strange place but I'm quickly learning that raw fruit and veggies are truly "fast food" it's changed a little bit about how I view my weight loss plan.

How do you handle being in a strange situation with your weight loss plan?

Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Twitter Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Facebook Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to MySpace Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Del.icio.us Digg How stick to your goals in a strange environment? Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Yahoo My Web Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Google Bookmarks Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Stumbleupon Add How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Reddit
#802821 - 01/26/13 01:39 PM Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? [Re: Stephanie - Weight Loss]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Hi Stephanie,
I am totally grain and processed food free. When I am in a strange place I just go for the protein, healthy fats and veggies. smile
Mental Health Facebook Page

Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Twitter Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Facebook Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to MySpace Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Reddit
#802822 - 01/26/13 01:46 PM Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? [Re: Stephanie - Weight Loss]
Stephanie - Weight Loss Offline
Parakeet

Good to note that my jury duty is over. I got an automated call that I'm no longer needed. Sort of feels like unfinished business, but that is the nature of the beast. NOW I can focus on other things, thank goodness.

You can never go wrong with veggies.

Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Twitter Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Facebook Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to MySpace Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Stumbleupon Add Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? to Reddit
#813752 - 03/29/13 01:46 AM Re: How stick to your goals in a strange environment? [Re: Stephanie - Weight Loss]
Jemimah Hernandez Offline

Be self-motivated and determined to follow the benchmarks and complete all the goals. This will make you successful in losing weight.

Moderator:  Patricia-Weight Loss 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Broomsticks Pagan shop
by Ninjahedgewych
Pagan
2 minutes 8 seconds ago
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:54 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 09:53 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 09:50 AM
What did you dream about last night?
by Nancy Roussy
Dreams
Today at 09:46 AM
15 Potluck Dishes for any Occasion
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
Today at 08:28 AM
Attention Deficit Disorder and Pet Ownership
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 08:26 AM
Cosmic White Christmas *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:34 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 07:25 AM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 05:32 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Ninjahedgewych), 136 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.