Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ruth Sattler RN, freespirit86, Desertdiva11, marisara, Jacque Miller
56979 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56980 Members
417 Forums
112487 Topics
794938 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 862
Beetlemess 747
Karm - SW USA Editor 316
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 209
Nancy Roussy 184
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 120
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#801593 - 01/19/13 08:12 AM "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it?
Barbara Vessel Offline

Has anyone read and trying the diet "The Plan"? Read the book, trying to follow it, but the book is very confusing. There is information all over the book, instead of putting all hints together. Need help. Thanks

Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Twitter Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Facebook Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to MySpace Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Del.icio.us Digg  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Yahoo My Web Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Google Bookmarks Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Stumbleupon Add  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Reddit
#802407 - 01/24/13 01:21 PM Re: "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it? [Re: Barbara Vessel]
SeptemberLauren Offline

Loc: California, USA
I read the book. I started the plan yesterday and lost 1.8 lbs.

Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Twitter Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Facebook Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to MySpace Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Reddit
#802606 - 01/25/13 12:52 PM Re: "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it? [Re: SeptemberLauren]
SeptemberLauren Offline

I lost another 2 lbs. yesterday.

Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Twitter Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Facebook Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to MySpace Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Del.icio.us Digg Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Yahoo My Web Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Google Bookmarks Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Stumbleupon Add Re:  "The Plan"  by lyn Genet.  Is anyone trying it? to Reddit
#802809 - 01/26/13 02:44 PM Re: "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it? [Re: Barbara Vessel]
Stephanie - Weight Loss Offline
Parakeet

I have not ever heard of it? What type of diet is it?

#802977 - 01/27/13 10:38 PM Re: "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it? [Re: Barbara Vessel]
SeptemberLauren Offline

It's an anti-inflammatory diet. Google The Lyn-Genet Plan and you will easily find the diet website. I'm on day five right now and have lost 7.4 lbs. For the plan you detox for 3 days and then you start testing different foods to see if you you gain weight. I'm over simplifying here. Lyn-Genet has a book out now, however, all the material you need is on the website - its just not easy to follow.

Edited by SeptemberLauren (01/27/13 10:38 PM)

#802978 - 01/27/13 10:48 PM Re: "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it? [Re: SeptemberLauren]
SeptemberLauren Offline

FYI: I am not associated with the Lyn-Genet team. I learned about the diet from a friend who had seen Lyn-Genet on Dr. Oz. It sounded interesting but I found the website confusing so I bought the book and found it also confusing. I decided to blog out it (this is my first blog ever) in case others had the same problems or could offer suggestions.

#802985 - 01/28/13 12:32 AM Re: "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it? [Re: Barbara Vessel]
Stephanie - Weight Loss Offline
Parakeet

Sounds interesting. So, what do you eat?

#802998 - 01/28/13 04:17 AM Re: "The Plan" by lyn Genet. Is anyone trying it? [Re: Barbara Vessel]
SeptemberLauren Offline

First three days are detox:
Day one and two are 100% vegan with high protein veg and seeds. The third day chicken is introduced for dinner.
The fourth day you start testing by introducing cheese, fourth day you test rye, fifth day you test a animal protein from a list that includes beef, lamb, eggs, duck and fish. Some items that you would expect to be allowed aren't, for example Salmon.
Each day you test a new item and if the next day you don't lose weight but instead gain weight then you know that the test food is food you should avoid because it's making you inflamed and will make you gain weight.

Before you start you do thyroid and yeast testing. Also, there are there are strict water guidelines to follow.

Note: new users cannot add links/urls to their posts!

Edited by Sadhana - Indian Food (01/28/13 06:43 AM)

Moderator:  Patricia-Weight Loss 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
All Things Southwestern USA Forum Word Game!
by Beetlemess
Southwest USA
2 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Beetlemess
Comedy Movies
2 minutes 40 seconds ago
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Beetlemess
Bible Basics
3 minutes 33 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Beetlemess
Contests & Sweepstakes
10 minutes 6 seconds ago
New Game - Collectibles!
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Coin Collecting
Today at 04:04 PM
New Game - Hobbies!
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Candlemaking
Today at 04:03 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Karm - SW USA Editor
Home Finance
Today at 03:59 PM
Finding Strength in God
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Today at 02:21 PM
First and last letter Worldwide Recipe Game!
by Beetlemess
American Regional Cuisine
Today at 02:09 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 02:08 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 188 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.