Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
childrenlove, KAMI, Betty6123, nigarnigar, vebuskeder
57302 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57302 Members
417 Forums
113267 Topics
803577 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 574
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 374
Beetlemess 299
Jana - Creativity Editor 243
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 83
Nancy Roussy 56
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 55
Dorcie's 53
Sandra Investing/HFinance 51
Linu 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#772737 - 07/12/12 03:52 PM My abortion coercion
Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Midwest USA

Pro-Choice Forums

Pro-Choice FaceBook Page

Pro-Choice Twitter Page

Add My abortion coercion to Twitter Add My abortion coercion to Facebook Add My abortion coercion to MySpace Add My abortion coercion to Del.icio.us Digg My abortion coercion Add My abortion coercion to Yahoo My Web Add My abortion coercion to Google Bookmarks Add My abortion coercion to Stumbleupon Add My abortion coercion to Reddit
Pro-Choice Automated Message
For New Visitors: This forum exists as a support community for people who are pro-choice. This area is here to help those individuals share information and resources for this point of view.

Posts made here must be supportive of the pro-choice stance. Comments should not question a person's decision to or reasons for being pro-choice. Those negative comments are called "trolling" and are not allowed. This same rule applies to every forum in our system. If you are pro-life, please post your messages supporting pro-life in the pro-life forum. Please be sure you are aware of this forum's intentions and rules before posting!

#772742 - 07/12/12 06:02 PM Re: My abortion coercion [Re: Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
Suzanne, most people when they hear pro-choice immediately think "pro-abortion." I wish they could read your gripping article. Then, they might understand that there are people who really do want others to have the opportunity to make a choice-their own choice.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

Add Re: My abortion coercion to Twitter Add Re: My abortion coercion to Facebook Add Re: My abortion coercion to MySpace Add Re: My abortion coercion to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My abortion coercion Add Re: My abortion coercion to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My abortion coercion to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My abortion coercion to Stumbleupon Add Re: My abortion coercion to Reddit
#772743 - 07/12/12 06:05 PM Re: My abortion coercion [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Thank you so much Connie!! That means so much!! XXXXX

Pro-Choice Forums

Pro-Choice FaceBook Page

Pro-Choice Twitter Page

Add Re: My abortion coercion to Twitter Add Re: My abortion coercion to Facebook Add Re: My abortion coercion to MySpace Add Re: My abortion coercion to Del.icio.us Digg Re: My abortion coercion Add Re: My abortion coercion to Yahoo My Web Add Re: My abortion coercion to Google Bookmarks Add Re: My abortion coercion to Stumbleupon Add Re: My abortion coercion to Reddit
#802611 - 01/25/13 12:59 PM Re: My abortion coercion [Re: Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor]
daisybun Offline
Gecko

Loc: Prescott, Arizona USA
Suzanne ~ I'm so sorry for your loss. There are people that don't realize that this is something that we wake up with and it's the last thing we think of when sleep finally sets in.
Your story is amazingly similar to mine but mine ends with a devious plot by my mother to kill my child. I was 16. She told me I could keep my baby and that we should all relax about this and go away to Mexico for a week and just relax. She said she wanted to go to Mexico to get diet pills anyway so this was the perfect getaway. Once into the doctor's office in Tijuana, the medical personnel grabbed me, held me down and sedated me. The next thing I remember is waking up with blood all over my right hand apparently from reaching down in my unconcious state still trying to protect my baby. And now: it's almost 50 years later. I was never able to concieve again. I still have PTSD from this, the sadness has never left and I'm extremely resentful that I'm the only carefiver of my senile elderly mother -- a woman that never protected me. I have never forgiven her.

Edited by daisybun (01/25/13 01:09 PM)

#804816 - 02/06/13 01:39 PM Re: My abortion coercion [Re: Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Thank you for your post and condolences Daisy!! Your story is heartbreaking, and I could feel your pain as I read. I still have PTSD as well, and 20+ years of debilitating depression and anxiety.

I wish you a wealth of peace, happiness, and forgiveness.

Please keep in touch, and if there is ever anything you think I can help you with, please let me know. (((Hugs)))

Pro-Choice Forums

Pro-Choice FaceBook Page

Pro-Choice Twitter Page

#861840 - 04/16/14 03:02 AM Re: My abortion coercion [Re: Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor]
daisybun Offline
Gecko

Loc: Prescott, Arizona USA
Thank you Suzanne. My mom passed away in November and I think I have forgiven her. I was constantly at her bedside at the nursing home -- and I felt like the whole time she was there - about 8 months - that she would tell me how sorry she was but she never did. I think she really thought she did all that to me so I could have a 'better' life. Instead she sentenced me to a living death.
sheryl daisybun

#861893 - 04/16/14 04:32 PM Re: My abortion coercion [Re: daisybun]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

You're most welcome. I can link you to an amazing post abortion, online, support group. It is completely neutral, it is against site rules to discuss PL/PC topics. There's no judgement at all, and some of the women from it, are my best friends in the entire world. They have specialty boards, as well, including Coercion. If you feel like it maybe something you're interested in, please send an email to me at ProChoice@BellaOnline.com

Interesting side note, my mother's name was Cheryl,but she went by Sherri. And I also use to live in Phoenix, and have been to Prescott. Small world! grin

As always, my best to you! (((Hugs)))

Pro-Choice Forums

Pro-Choice FaceBook Page

Pro-Choice Twitter Page

Moderator:  Suzanne-Pro-Choice Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Message from PastPerfect
by kimkenney
Museums
52 minutes 3 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by "Rosie"
Comedy Movies
58 minutes 0 seconds ago
Music ABC game
by "Rosie"
Pop Music
Today at 02:51 PM
How to Memorize Scripture
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Today at 01:14 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Fiction Writing
Today at 12:05 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 12:02 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
Today at 12:02 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 11:56 AM
I went NUTS last week!
Home Cooking
Today at 11:55 AM
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 11:54 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.