Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
Omily Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O
Hey, everyone. I hear that pregnant person cannot wear jewelry. Is it true?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
Of course it isn't. I wore jewelry through both of my pregnancies with no problems at all. That said, sometimes fingers swell in pregnancy and rings can be uncomfortable or even too tight to wear at all. Some cultures have beliefs about jewelry and pregnancies, but there is no medical reason for a pregnant woman to not wear jewelry.

O
Omily Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O
Thank you for your answer, Luna. laugh

S
S
In my opinion, wearing fashion jewelry that is gold layered is a much better quality than your average plated jewelry which can be found at many department stores and retail mall stores(your average fashion jewelry). Gold Plated has lead base and is used in a factory that is based around melting faux metals which can harm the uv on the jewelry. a.k.a. that is why gold plated fashion jewelry tarnished and can break, it is weak lighting and that is why it is inexpensive. Now for Gold Layered Jewelry it is actually real speaks of gold that was layered or rubbed off gold pieces. They are then layered on top of the metal piece to give that effect of real gold. Honestly, I think Gold Layered has better quality and less harmful manufacturing components than your average gold plated jewelry.

T
T
I merchandise for a line of hand-crafted fashion jewelry that is hypoallergenic, nickel free and lead free. I love it and get complimented all the time when I wear it. Chloe and Isabel by Tresa if you want to check it out.

B
B
It is not true.

M
Shark
Shark
M
Of course it's not true. But it's better not to wear ring during pregancy because rings may no longer fit as hands swell. While necklaces and bracelets are ok as they can take off easily.

Come to pandahall to get your fashionable jewelry.
R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
...I cannot believe people think that way...its been ages pregnant women wear jewelries and perfectly fine...pregnant women wear jewelries so long they are comfortable with it

V
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
V
Although, I know that other cultures have beliefs that pregnant women should not wear jewelry. But for me, it's not true. Pregnant women can wear jewelry if they are comfortable with it. There are many women who got pregnant and wore jewelries but their babies came out fine. So, definitely it is not true.

I love silk!
A
A
Omily, good question when I was pregnant I did wear jewelry because I didn't know it would affect my pregnancy. Here is a good article to read:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.