Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Manisha Pal, Rain_2014, EmmaIsherwood, fit4fashion, ashjoielee
57314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57314 Members
417 Forums
113291 Topics
803881 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 615
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 383
Jana - Creativity Editor 288
Beetlemess 286
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 80
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 61
Dorcy 58
Nancy Roussy 52
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 47
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 177 of 240 < 1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 239 240 >
Topic Options
#802092 - 01/22/13 08:39 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

smile

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#802094 - 01/22/13 09:42 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Gentlemen.....I really enjoy reading your posts. They are always so beautifully written, from the heart and from your inner truths. Thank you for sharing so much of yourselves.

I am sure you are right, Dave, in that we have always known what we seem to newly discover within ourselves. And we are ancient. I believe that. So perhaps the proper thank you that I should give is appreciation of your writings that reminded me of what is already deep within myself, what my spirit always has known but my human brain has forgotten. I needed a little prompting and you provided it, so thank you.

I have spent a lot of my life putting others first. It was a form of love and service. And now I put myself on the priority list too.

Unconditional love starts within and radiates outward. Blessed Be.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#802141 - 01/23/13 07:20 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
I have been given much spiritual help from some readers on this site and I have no real words to express their benefit to me other than awesome!!!!! I hope that some of what I have written has helped others to find themselves more completely !!!

I have been asked by several if they could help me to write a book about my family or myself and I thank them very much. Please understand that this information is to stay on Bella and not to be reproduced in any way outside of Bella. There are spiritual reasons that I want it this way. These things I did not write for monetary gain but am in hopes that some have been helped by the words written here. That is my prayer. dave

#802150 - 01/23/13 09:43 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave.....I think at least a majority of those that offer help to write a book are only trying to help you reach more people with your story. As popular as we are here, so many don't know of what you speak. This is mainly a woman's site, and most people I have met on the outside don't even know about it. If there would be monetary gain you could find ways to help the less fortunate with the proceeds. In any event, I respect your wishes and your view. I am just happy to have you here with us, as I and many who come here enjoy your posts.

You are very humble, but I think many of us have realized that you are a seer. You do carry a lantern for us and it helps us all to reach our full potential. Thank you for being who you are Dave, and for the courage to share what some may criticize or not understand.

I know some think I have gotten a little "weird" with some of my beliefs now, but I don't really care. So many are just not in touch with what is within, and don't want to believe that there is more than what is on the surface. I can't go back now to that way of thinking if I tried. I know better, and I feel more at peace for it.

#802210 - 01/23/13 12:03 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Most people are terrified of the tender vulnerabilities within themselves.

It takes great courage for all of us here to express this.

Yet it helps each of us dig deeper.

I for one cannot foresee anyone on this forum abusing Dave’s material, but we live in a strange world, and his request is entirely appropriate.

A book would be an incredible endeavor especially since Dave and his part of the family that is ‘in the know’ is aware that for centuries very powerful forces have used pure and pristine spiritual knowledge for brutal control and manipulation purposes.

It’s up to the individual if they want to know what really resides within.

This forum is an oasis for us.

It is comforting to know that there are a handful that want to know.

Helping one another here really helps spur us on to further growth and development.

This is what we desire no matter how scary or unusual inside or to the outer world it may be.

For spirit is eternal, and we keep our eyes on ‘the other side’ because it is the only thing that lasts.

Blessed Be.

-- Burt B.

#802385 - 01/24/13 11:53 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt.....I agree with all you've said. Helping each other here has really helped me to learn and to grow, and quickly at that.

I now keep my eyes on the other side too, especially when life gets tough and painful. It is good to know that there is more than what we experience here, that this is not all there is. I don't know why there has to be so much suffering in this realm, but it is good to know that it is not forever.

When we leave this realm there is love, beauty, and light. We are not alone and we are loved. Blessed Be.

#802804 - 01/26/13 01:36 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

A spiritual person can hear the voice of the "eternal" when all around many other voices are clamoring to be heard. It is not unlike what was spoken in a movie about the precise moment when the cogs of the cosmos click together momentarily and timeless "words"
from far beyond are freely heard, even for that fleeting moment.The great Mother speaks through whatever element, circumstance, individual, bird, animal, or plant that is present when communication is essential for that moment.

Fifty years ago we were fortunate to have neighbors across the road that were old time farm people and what would be referred to as the "salt of the earth". There was something very different about the old man however in that his speech seemed to be that of one who held an authority over a given time and space that was seemingly unquestionable. He knew his stuff and I knew that he possessed a little bit of "hidden" knowledge simply by the care of his expression and its possible ramifications, unlike so many that speak randomly.
He knew that I loved history and he told me of the time when he was on the Battleship Kentucky in WW1

I loved his reminiscences. One day while we were talking about the wars he told me something that still enters my dream world to this day and despite my attempts at debunking his statement throughout the years I never have been able to. It continues to encroach upon my consciousness.

These were his words; "World war one and two were wars that were fought on land, sea, and in the air. The next world war will be fought in another place." I am sure that I just poo pooed what he said and chalked it up to his advancing age. When he would get that "far" away look in his eyes as he did a few times he spoke from possibly another realm. I was raised with that type of thing so his statement was not taken to heart altogether by myself at the time.

I have been reluctant to speak of this on here before now but I believe that his words ring truer than ever in this present moment.

I do not know all about what Christians would call Armageddon or their definition of the end times if that even has anything to do with this but I can visualize exactly what he was saying.

The next great war will be held in the world of the spirit. Natural armaments that have been mans defense in the past will have no affect in that time and space. I do see that the past set of "rules" or strategies for war will also be of little use in the next skirmish. The mind of man that would bully and force his way to his own victory will also do him little good.

Those that need no outside force to accomplish their goals because of their knowledge and self awareness of that eternal flow within will stand when everyone elses traditional defenses yield little protection. Thus the lack of oil that has been referred to.

Two will be at work and one will be equipped. Two will be at home and one will be prepared. Geography, time, and space however are not the observable elements.

Knowing who and what we are deep within is our surest defense. Standing in that knowledge is the only thing that will be left standing. Had we all been taught these truths by our elders and family to where everyone took care of themselves, then everyone would be at peace with the other and discord would have been a memory.

We have been taught to strive to make the visible world around us the epitome of worlds. Now we must see which world we will survive in. As for me I will trust what will always endure and more-so on a daily basis release the visible, the body, each other, and all else that was never really ours to begin with.

If I had a way to make this easier to listen to, let alone accomplish, I would turn myself inside out to do so but I have no other way to express what I see.

A whole fleet of atomic bombs, famine, inquisitions, and physical destruction are found grossly wanting and far diminished in power compared to the fervent will of a people desirous of acceptance and equality in solidarity. Bless them and Blessed Be.

Edited by ancientflaxman (01/26/13 01:43 PM)

#802834 - 01/26/13 09:01 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Indeed, Dave. Blessed Be.

#804778 - 02/06/13 11:43 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

No, I don’t want to change?

Yeh I am uncomfortable but I am afraid to change. I will just get my meds upped and then I won’t have to face the world around me let alone myself. Maybe I will switch from Oregon blow to Maui Wowie and then something will carry me away from having to face that I must change.

Sometimes when I am hurting inside I get a little rough on the great Mom in verbiage. I guess if She was some sort of little pristine china doll off in inaccessible space somewhere I would not be concerned for what I say but She is in all and around all. She knows that I am human and full of flaws but She does not look at the obvious. She looks to my inner being and works towards its fortification,rejuvenation and eternality. As previously stated they are many ways however of entering the fullness of truth. She was the path for me and my family.

Sometimes when She tells me,”O.K. Dave, its time to let go and grow,” I get a little upset. I, not unlike my present day countrymen am a stiffed necked tribe.
Maybe three martinis will do the trick as two still don’t quite hide me from me. Maybe If I spend all of my time in the woods or a sex shop or any other diversion I will never have to face the fact that today is the day of change for me.

Maybe today I have to put away the old things. Maybe I need to start taking responsibility for myself today and change some of my attitude or even all of my attitude. Maybe some of what I once learned is no longer going to be my rock and stay in these changing times.

Every creature on earth must evolve and change or they become dinosaurs and perish from the earth.

Maybe there are new ways of thinking and understanding that will benefit us far greater if we will listen and learn.

Because so many of Her own are within the church there is a situation that must be addressed here also;
There are die-hard souls that insist that because the church has been in existence for 2000 years that it will always remain, do it a severe injustice because of fear of their own personal fate. The fact is that unless the church changes it will die. Those that bull headedly insist that nothing is to change simply ignore the fact that by holding on to it so tightly will insure its demise. Push and demand all that you want and then watch what happens!! It might need to be cared for instead of driven hard headedly into extinction.

Don’t cast any stones yet, just listen.

If indeed there is corruption within the church it couldn’t now change even if it wanted to. Its die-hards now become its inquisitors. Is that what we want????

If we insist that a child must remain perfect and do nothing wrong will not that child suffer in anguish under such intense control?? If that child is given some freedom to be right and/or wrong at times will it not learn by mistakes how to decipher what is right from wrong and then make its most perfect decisions based upon what is truly expedient for its growth. If mom and dad give it no room to grow it becomes a robot as so many of us have become.

If out of fear we restrict our spirits even to the point of utter anguish believing that God demands such a sacrifice we delude ourselves with the fact that nothing is further from the truth. He whom the Son has set free is free indeed. Is that freedom????????????

To those that will not change their thinking or grow with the times unfailingly find out what they really don’t have. What once was, may no longer be. It is not unlike sand that you squeeze so tightly to try to hold onto until none is left in the hand.
To let go and grow is a process of retaining the useful things that we have learned along the way and adding new and beneficial things to them. To disallow growth and learning new things due to fear, bull headedness, self- righteousness, or laziness will create a hole in the soul to where nothing is left. We then become bitter, hard, cynical, and as brittle as old glass. When the bumps of life come, which they will, there will be nothing left.

A very wise ancient person once said,” for those who have not, even what they have will be taken away.” Blessed Be

Edited by ancientflaxman (02/06/13 11:53 AM)

#804793 - 02/06/13 12:29 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

And the bumps of life do come.....yes, they do. And when I thought there was truly nothing left I had to change. I don't want a hole in my soul where everything I am leaks out and is gone. I had to change. I had to look within, something I really have never done. Circumstances over the last few years forced me to my knees, where the only place to look was up and within.

One needs to keep an open mind.....

And with that said, the true God is kind and loving, wanting all of us to have peace and joy, fulfillment in life. He does not rule with an iron fist to instill fear into His children. Man has done that to acquire control. Created the fear himself and called it religion. Many forget that God has given us free will to do as we choose, and we can choose love and happiness. There is no fear except for what fear we create within ourselves, and what we allow others to drill into our heads. Man has used fear for many, many years for his own gain. Thankfully not all religions are based in fear but deal more with truth and eternal life.

The Mother is the same. She loves without judgement and allows Her children to make their own mistakes, learn, and grow. She does not instill fear into Her own, but allows us to be who we are meant to be.

Blessed Be.

Page 177 of 240 < 1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 239 240 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What Are You Proud of Today?
by Rayna - Depression Editor
Depression
24 minutes 38 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Contests & Sweepstakes
54 minutes 30 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
55 minutes 12 seconds ago
Music ABC game
Pop Music
57 minutes 42 seconds ago
New game - Quote it
Creativity
Today at 06:03 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
Creativity
Today at 06:00 PM
Fall Fun Word Game
by "Rosie"
Investing
Today at 04:45 PM
New game
by "Rosie"
History
Today at 04:32 PM
Loyalty OSU vs. Rutgers
by Dianne W - Editor
Football
Today at 03:50 PM
Love this site
by Dianne W - Editor
Movie Mistakes
Today at 03:46 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Rayna - Depression Editor), 86 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.