Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
bcdefg870695, madhvi, daves101, debbiebbb, Anne_0921
56593 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56594 Members
417 Forums
111508 Topics
786406 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 274
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 135
loongdragon 109
James Andrew 108
Lestie4containergardens 73
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 63
Jilly 57
Susan - Meditation Editor 53
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#677703 - 04/13/11 01:22 AM Distance Learning
Nicole-Graduate School Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Massachusetts
Distance learning is becoming more and more common but there are very big differences between online programs that are facilitated by instructors or professors and programs that prepare you to CLEP (College Level Examination Program) out of courses (no instructors or professors). Programs like this, such as The College Network, which offers a Master of Nursing degree, are becoming more and more controversial.

Are you working on or have you completed your graduate degree through The College Network or a similar distance learning program? What has been your experience? What is your opinion on this type of program?

Add Distance Learning to Twitter Add Distance Learning to Facebook Add Distance Learning to MySpace Add Distance Learning to Del.icio.us Digg Distance Learning Add Distance Learning to Yahoo My Web Add Distance Learning to Google Bookmarks Add Distance Learning to Stumbleupon Add Distance Learning to Reddit
#730870 - 12/14/11 12:28 PM Re: Distance Learning [Re: Nicole-Graduate School]
emmajacob Offline

Online education has really changed our view of education. Now days it is not necessary to attend regular classes to get degree. Now anyone can earn a degree by enrolling in Online University Courses as it will provide us equally good education on the subject and moreover it is self-paced. anyone can gain quality education by just using a computer and internet connection from anywhere and at anytime. These courses are not different from any other form of education in any way. The content taught in Online University Courses is equally valuable as the content taught in traditional classroom education. They have a unique ability to provide education according to the students' capabilities and this quality has leaded them to mastery of skills and knowledge in the selected area.

Add Re: Distance Learning to Twitter Add Re: Distance Learning to Facebook Add Re: Distance Learning to MySpace Add Re: Distance Learning to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Distance Learning Add Re: Distance Learning to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Distance Learning to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Distance Learning to Stumbleupon Add Re: Distance Learning to Reddit
#751784 - 03/18/12 02:04 AM Re: Distance Learning [Re: Nicole-Graduate School]
Lyn-Christian Lit Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Southern USA
I've been meaning to look into this because I'd definitely like to finish my graduate degree.

Add Re: Distance Learning to Twitter Add Re: Distance Learning to Facebook Add Re: Distance Learning to MySpace Add Re: Distance Learning to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Distance Learning Add Re: Distance Learning to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Distance Learning to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Distance Learning to Stumbleupon Add Re: Distance Learning to Reddit
#753249 - 03/25/12 02:52 PM Re: Distance Learning [Re: Nicole-Graduate School]
Nicole-Graduate School Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Loc: Massachusetts
Lyn, what graduate degree are you pursuing?

#754930 - 04/02/12 11:43 PM Re: Distance Learning [Re: Nicole-Graduate School]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

I'm working on a bachelor's, not a graduate, but mine is all online from Northeastern University and I love the online classes. I am learning a lot and they fit more easily into my hectic schedule. I'm a strong believer in online classes.

#802107 - 01/22/13 11:53 PM Re: Distance Learning [Re: Nicole-Graduate School]
nibraskian Offline

Online education is one of the best way to use the technology. Emma has said it all. It is now a lot more easier to improve our education and get a degree with out attending the regular classes. what you need a good PC with required apps and just a good internet connection, and your bedroom can turn into your class room.

Edited by nibraskian (01/22/13 11:56 PM)

Moderator:  Nicole-Graduate School 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Breaking Up by Ignoring Someone
by Anne_0921
Dating
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 09:22 PM
Salad Time
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Low Carb
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
De-Tethering from the Internet
Low Carb
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
What Is The Wiccan Great Rite?
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Yesterday at 07:41 PM
International Dark Sky Week - Save the Night!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 07:26 PM
The Gifts of ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
Against Punishment for Kids with ADD
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 06:49 PM
Walking Off Belly Fat
by CarlaCano-Walking Editor
Walking
Yesterday at 06:18 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Gregory - Hiking/BP Editor), 130 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.