Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
rtemis, xmeecosmic, MrsBunny, mucarito, mryannlgn
57113 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57113 Members
417 Forums
112813 Topics
798431 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 921
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 220
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 144
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 86
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 86
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#774617 - 07/24/12 08:27 AM Re: Health Benefits Of Walking [Re: agata]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Yes, I agree - too many young people are having weight issues due to not spending enough time being a child and being outside instead of playing video games. Thanks for stopping by and sharing with us easter

Originally Posted By: agata
Walking is aerobic exercise. It keeps you fit and it helps you take off extra weight and keep it off. Obesity has become an epidemic among Americans; it is especially troubling that so many American children are now overweight or obese. Numerous studies have shown that lack of exercise is a major factor.

Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Twitter Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Facebook Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to MySpace Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Health Benefits Of Walking Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Stumbleupon Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Reddit
#774618 - 07/24/12 08:30 AM Re: Health Benefits Of Walking [Re: Davidryan]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Hi Davidryan, thanks for stopping by and sharing with us. I agree, walking is simple and free!!!! easter

Originally Posted By: Davidryan
Walking is no doubt the best exercise not only for maintaining good health but also to keep you away from different severe diseases as well. Walking exercise is simple and for the people of all age as well . Walking is also helpful to lose weight .

Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Twitter Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Facebook Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to MySpace Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Health Benefits Of Walking Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Stumbleupon Add Re: Health Benefits Of Walking to Reddit
#781118 - 09/05/12 09:26 AM Re: Health Benefits Of Walking [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Sam friend Offline

Great Benefits to go for Walk on daily Bases . My Grand Father Is of 95 in Age and Still Fit As Go for Daily Walk of 45 min to 1 hour . He do Some Light Exercise . Yes Exercise Makes you healthy and Takes you Away from Deceases like Cancer , heart etc .

#801922 - 01/22/13 01:24 AM Re: Health Benefits Of Walking [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Chandler Offline

Hi Angela, Walking is the simplest but one of the effective cardio exercise to reduce and maintain body weight. Walking promotes muscular development and reduce cholesterol level. Walking strengthen immune system, lowers high blood pressure and prevent us from major health diseases.

#806599 - 02/18/13 08:48 AM Re: Health Benefits Of Walking [Re: Sam friend]
djesse Offline

My grandfather is almost 90, he has just recovered from mild stroke and good thing today, he can now start walk on his own though most of the time, he needs assistance but still he can manage. What they did is to let him do exercise in the morning especially walking, and of course, never disregard on having a good diet.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  CarlaCano-Walking Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
How do you use your Shield of Faith?
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
09:55 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
08:13 PM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
07:48 PM
Zen Bootcamp
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
04:49 PM
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
04:45 PM
Published in devotional
by Lynne - ChristianLiving
Christian Living
04:11 PM
Yoga Wisdom for the week 8-24-2014
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
03:48 PM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
02:31 PM
Planning to schedule monthly online meetings...
by Angeles F. - Spanish language Host
Spanish Language
01:45 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (conniem), 60 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.