Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Ericaellyson12, Alicecici, onefabulousof, nicpill, Nicole Scotte
57397 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57397 Members
417 Forums
113440 Topics
805381 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 667
Beetlemess 265
Jana - Creativity Editor 177
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 157
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 80
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Nancy Roussy 44
Mona - Astronomy 43
Dianne W - Editor 39
Sandra Investing/HFinance 34
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#768070 - 06/14/12 02:11 PM belly fat loss smoothie
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

Want to speed up metabolism and belly fat loss, boost energy levels and get beautiful skin. Start drinking green smoothies for breakfast every day.

I've been experimenting with this for about a month now and my abs which happen to be my biggest problem area are flatter than ever.

My secret trick to making a green smoothie to burn fat faster coming next week.

Edited by Terri-Exercise Editor (01/22/13 09:07 PM)

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

Add belly fat loss smoothie to Twitter Add belly fat loss smoothie to Facebook Add belly fat loss smoothie to MySpace Add belly fat loss smoothie to Del.icio.us Digg belly fat loss smoothie Add belly fat loss smoothie to Yahoo My Web Add belly fat loss smoothie to Google Bookmarks Add belly fat loss smoothie to Stumbleupon Add belly fat loss smoothie to Reddit
#776028 - 08/01/12 03:57 PM Re: belly fat loss smoothie [Re: ExerciseEditor]
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

That is a good book. Here's an article I wrote about that topic. It actually has a link to that book and one other one that's really great for losing belly fat.

How to Lose Belly Fat

Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Twitter Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Facebook Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to MySpace Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Del.icio.us Digg Re: belly fat loss smoothie Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Yahoo My Web Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Google Bookmarks Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Stumbleupon Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Reddit
#777671 - 08/14/12 09:51 AM Re: belly fat loss smoothie [Re: ExerciseEditor]
ExerciseEditor Offline
Elephant

"Understanding exactly what you need to do to lose weight is your first step"

That might be the best advice anybody's posted about weight loss and fat loss. ALWAYS start with an assessment. My article The Weight Loss Continuum explains why and has a link to one of the best resources for that. The book featured in this article is THE best book ever written on how to customize your own weight loss and fitness plan.

Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Twitter Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Facebook Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to MySpace Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Del.icio.us Digg Re: belly fat loss smoothie Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Yahoo My Web Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Google Bookmarks Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Stumbleupon Add Re: belly fat loss smoothie to Reddit
#789842 - 10/28/12 01:56 AM Re: belly fat loss smoothie [Re: ExerciseEditor]
ClaireMier Offline

Can't agree more. I've been making myself some smoothies for breakfast for over 6 months now. I've lost 6 pounds without even trying. Pretty good for not changing anything else.. 1 pounds/month.

#801920 - 01/21/13 08:17 PM Re: belly fat loss smoothie [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Chandler Offline

Hi Monica, Checked your link but found article is temporarily unavailable. Like to say to lose belly fat one must do exercise regularly and avoid skipping breakfast. Take low carbs food meals and add celery, broccoli, green beans, asparagus, apples, strawberries more in daily diet plans. Avoid eating late and have proper sleep daily.

#802062 - 01/22/13 11:23 AM Re: belly fat loss smoothie [Re: ExerciseEditor]
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Hi Chandler. Monica is no longer the exercise editor and has been gone for awhile. Any articles labeled Exercise Editor are older and you will receive the "temporarily unavailable" message.

Any articles by Terri Johansen are written by me, are current, and you will be able to read them. I haven't written anything about belly fat but perhaps I can use it for a future topic. Here are a couple of our other sites you might find interesting:

www.bellaonline.com/site/weightloss
www.bellaonline.com/site/lowcarb

Good luck and feel free to post anytime.

Exercise: Website | Forum
Yoga: Website | Forum

Don't forget to sign up for the weekly Yoga Newsletter.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Coping with menopause
by toriM
Menopause
34 minutes 13 seconds ago
What's your favorite color for clothes?
by Alicecici
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Chicken Noodle Soup Twist
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
Home Cooking
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 05:48 PM
ADD and Planning a Pleasant Holiday
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 04:54 PM
Salad Time
Low Carb
Yesterday at 03:11 PM
We Chose Spain as a Family Friendly Destination
by Tiffiny - Family Travel
Family Travel
Yesterday at 01:52 PM
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
Yesterday at 01:03 PM
Wavelight
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Yesterday at 11:56 AM
Massachusetts Audubon Photography Contest
New England Travel
Yesterday at 11:52 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 53 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.