Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
debbiebbb, Anne_0921, Ebnul Karim Benzima, Morr27, purat
56589 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56589 Members
417 Forums
111494 Topics
786333 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Beetlemess 273
Nancy Roussy 173
Rosie 66 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 130
loongdragon 113
James Andrew 109
Lestie4containergardens 70
Jilly 69
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 69
Susan - Meditation Editor 52
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#800633 - 01/14/13 09:35 PM Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? Tell us about new equipment or anything new and different in your workouts.

Edited by Terri-Exercise Editor (01/14/13 09:36 PM)

Exercise: Website | Forum
Yoga: Website | Forum

Don't forget to sign up for the weekly Yoga Newsletter.

Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to Twitter Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to Facebook Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to MySpace Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to Del.icio.us Digg Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to Yahoo My Web Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to Google Bookmarks Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to Stumbleupon Add Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately?  to Reddit
#801915 - 01/22/13 12:44 AM Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Chandler Offline

Hi Terri, I think we must try new exercises to avoid routine ones. Never stop experimenting, note what works for you and keep workout journals to measure our progress.

Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Twitter Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Facebook Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to MySpace Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Reddit
#801917 - 01/22/13 12:51 AM Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Hi Chandler, I agree it is great to try new things. That is one of the ways to stay motivated. Have you read my article on Keeping a Fitness Journal?

Keeping a Fitness Journal

Thanks for your post.

Exercise: Website | Forum
Yoga: Website | Forum

Don't forget to sign up for the weekly Yoga Newsletter.

Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Twitter Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Facebook Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to MySpace Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? to Reddit
#801918 - 01/22/13 01:01 AM Re: Have you tried any new exercise equipment lately? [Re: Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor]
Chandler Offline

Hi Terri, Yes, very informative article and thanks for sharing with others also. Motivation plays vital role in hitting your fitness goals so we must add motivations in our fitness plans.

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What My Spirituality Is!
by loongdragon
Spirituality
Today at 06:08 AM
Breaking Up by Ignoring Someone
by Anne_0921
Dating
Today at 04:49 AM
International Dark Sky Week - Save the Night!
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 03:14 AM
How do i make my skin soft,clear and fair?
by kiwistech
Cosmetics
Today at 02:09 AM
Gardening Bumper Stickers
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
Today at 01:37 AM
Yoga Relieves Back Pain
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Yoga
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
The Way of the Bodhisattva
by Lisa - Buddhism
Buddhism
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
The Bar Method a Body Sculpting Workout
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
The Haunting of Chretien Point
by ParanormalHost
Paranormal
Yesterday at 10:46 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
2 registered (Izeigo, Lynne - ChristianLiving), 79 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.