Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
imdfashion, love4me16, rtemis, xmeecosmic, MrsBunny
57115 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57115 Members
417 Forums
112814 Topics
798438 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 921
Beetlemess 535
Nancy Roussy 220
Karm - SW USA Editor 162
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 154
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 144
Mystic - Romance Movies 87
Dianne W - Editor 86
Tracy - Philosophy 83
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 82
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#801889 - 01/21/13 06:25 PM Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair
Brandi - Hair Editor Offline

Ever wondered what makes your hair beautiful naturally? It is not what you put on it as much as what you are putting in it.

Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair

Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Twitter Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Facebook Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to MySpace Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Del.icio.us Digg Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Yahoo My Web Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Google Bookmarks Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Stumbleupon Add Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Reddit
#821396 - 05/17/13 02:35 AM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
radiologist Offline

Hello, Thanks for sharing tips for hair care.I read your post and it is really good and useful.

Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Twitter Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Facebook Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to MySpace Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Stumbleupon Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Reddit
#826909 - 06/22/13 08:33 AM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
Valerie13 Offline
Jellyfish

Thanks Brandi for sharing this article. Diet can indeed have an effect on our hair. I agree that a diet lacking in Iron can cause hair loss. My friend had severe hair loss so she went to the doctor; that's when she found out she had anemia.

Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Twitter Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Facebook Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to MySpace Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Stumbleupon Add Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair to Reddit
#828270 - 07/03/13 10:48 AM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
Jolia305 Offline

To achieve your target, I think you should follow these tips. 1. Wash your hair with yogurt twice in a week. 2. Take massage of eggs on your head once in a week. 3. Used milk to drink and also eat more protein.

#828930 - 07/09/13 08:36 AM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
Rekha Nair Offline

Loc: India
Thanks Brandi for sharing such a informative article....:)

#829049 - 07/10/13 06:12 AM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
Allynbarb Offline

Thanks for the tips. All the tips are great and it worked.

#836603 - 09/06/13 05:28 AM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
D Rose Offline
Amoeba

Great tips Brandi

#840806 - 10/03/13 07:10 AM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
Kate Veber Offline

For strong and healthy hair, you need to eat the foods which are rich in Vitamin K. These foods are dark leafy greens, spring onions, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cucumber, prunes and so on.

#848073 - 12/15/13 05:33 PM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
kwlaynegurl Offline

Loc: US
Cholesterol treatments at least once a week and biotin supplements also help.

#851903 - 01/21/14 06:59 PM Re: Natural Tips For Strong And Healthy Hair [Re: Brandi - Hair Editor]
Dylansmom Offline

You could try hot oil treatments as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Cheap Way To Heat A Room-My Heater Running Costs
by RoseEnglish
Frugal Living
04:02 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by Lestie4containergardens
Container Gardening
03:11 AM
Do your beauty products contain coconut oil?
by imdfashion
Ethnic Beauty
01:06 AM
What is your recurring dream?
by imdfashion
Creativity
01:01 AM
The Knick
by Nancy Roussy
Prime Time TV
12:00 AM
How do you use your Shield of Faith?
by Sunnie - Bible Basics
Bible Basics
10:55 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
09:55 PM
Dr Phil
by Nancy Roussy
Daytime TV
08:13 PM
Zen Bootcamp
by Terri - Exercise/Yoga Editor
Exercise
04:49 PM
Einstein's Eclipse *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
04:45 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.