Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
cindimac, Tina Tourist, Indian55, aambroise, PTaylor
57022 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57023 Members
417 Forums
112579 Topics
796070 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 850
Beetlemess 641
Karm - SW USA Editor 355
Nancy Roussy 179
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 134
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 122
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 121
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 118
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 102
Linu 93
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#801799 - 01/20/13 05:47 PM Flight with Denzel Washington
Maria - Prime Time TV Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: Stockbridge, GA
I just finished watching this movie. It stars Denzel Washington as an alcoholic commercial airline pilot who safely lands a crashing plane. There are 6 deaths in the landing of the plane so Denzel becomes the focus of the investigation.

I really enjoyed this movie especially the ending. It was definitely not what you would expect.

Has anyone else seen this movie?

Add Flight with Denzel Washington to Twitter Add Flight with Denzel Washington to Facebook Add Flight with Denzel Washington to MySpace Add Flight with Denzel Washington to Del.icio.us Digg Flight with Denzel Washington Add Flight with Denzel Washington to Yahoo My Web Add Flight with Denzel Washington to Google Bookmarks Add Flight with Denzel Washington to Stumbleupon Add Flight with Denzel Washington to Reddit
#811350 - 03/15/13 08:39 AM Re: Flight with Denzel Washington [Re: Maria - Prime Time TV]
GrannyM Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
I really enjoyed Flight. I thought Denzel was well deserving of his Oscar nomination with a very layered performance. He very realistically portrayed an alcoholic living in denial. I agree and was pleasantly surprised that the movie didn't go for the easy, happy ending. Don't want to give away spoilers but I appreciate it when I'm surprised by writing &/or directing choices in movies these days. One of the better endings I've seen in a while. Sue

Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Twitter Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Facebook Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to MySpace Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Flight with Denzel Washington Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Stumbleupon Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Reddit
#811351 - 03/15/13 09:25 AM Re: Flight with Denzel Washington [Re: GrannyM]
Yvonnie-Inspired Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Loc: Illinois, US
Hey GrannyM-

I agree, it was a good movie. Of course, I went in expecting it to be about a plane crash and in fact, it was about an alcoholic.

I think the screenplay was well thought out and I too was surprised.

Welcome to the forum.

Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Twitter Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Facebook Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to MySpace Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Flight with Denzel Washington Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Stumbleupon Add Re: Flight with Denzel Washington to Reddit
#811366 - 03/15/13 11:09 AM Re: Flight with Denzel Washington [Re: Yvonnie-Inspired]
GrannyM Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Thank you! I agree, it does annoy me when movies aren't marketed correctly. I could name several that were very different from what the marketing indicated. Perhaps I'll write an article about that one day. Sue

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Replace one word (Music Titles)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
0 seconds ago
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
6 minutes 28 seconds ago
Comfort Food Eating
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
14 minutes 6 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
14 minutes 29 seconds ago
What kind of formal accessories does women prefer?
by Camilahart12
Women's Fashion
Today at 02:06 AM
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 01:34 AM
SVG Cut File Design of Top Hat
by Digital Art and Animation
Digital Art and Design
Today at 12:58 AM
Drop Zones and Transitions in Motion 5
Flash and Animation
Today at 12:54 AM
Working on Book Covers
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Today at 12:52 AM
Add Static Text To Craft Product Trailer Template
Flash and Animation
Today at 12:42 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Rosie 66), 140 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.