Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
kitchenvibe, Sandra Gail, aznovel, N1k0le, mama paa
56984 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56985 Members
417 Forums
112491 Topics
795034 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 716
Beetlemess 710
Karm - SW USA Editor 285
Nancy Roussy 181
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 165
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 124
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 115
Linu 114
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 109
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 91
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 176 of 240 < 1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 239 240 >
Topic Options
#800829 - 01/15/13 10:59 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave......I can feel the gratitude and love within you just by reading your words. Words are never quite up to what we need here in the physical realm to express such deep oceans of feeling within us, but I can sense a good part of what you are trying to express. It brought me great joy as well to my soul to feel some of what you are feeling. I am happy you feel this way, and I am even more happy to share in your joy and to be here with you. There is a lot of love among our "family" here.

There was indeed a reason we met here, a reason that I now know you, Burt, Phyllis, and whomever else wants to join us. When I think of what the spiritual means, I do realize that we have always known each other, and this is why we are so comfortable to be open here. We relate and understand each other's words.

I really needed you and my other friends here to get me on track, because I was so lost. That may be the reason that I found you all here. The Mother knew that I needed a little help and now I am finding my truths and evolving with every passing day. It is a comfort to know that I am not a freak for being so sensitive and deep. I am actually closer to who I really am in the spiritual realm by acknowledging, accepting, and loving myself for who I am.

You are right too in that you all seemed more advanced in the beginning of all of this for me, but now I feel more of a kinship with you all. I would of course take your hand to come with me if I ever see more than you do. You are my Brother, after all. But for right now you see so much more than I do as I go along on my journey, so I am glad you are here to help me understand some of what I am just learning.

It makes me a little uncomfortable, sad maybe, that so many others are not in touch with what is inside of them. It is very little awareness, if anything at all. Heck, I remember how I was some years ago. Almost dead inside. I think that is why I feel so different from most people I meet. I am more aware and they have no clue. For them it is about money, status, material possessions, or just being miserable with life. They cannot see beyond this realm, and many think that once the physical body dies, that is it.

Thankfully for me, my limited human brain was educated when my boyfriend passed away. He was very kind to let me know that I don't have to be afraid. He helped me to see that his spirit is alive and not gone with his physical body. When I can get past the sadness of missing him I have so much hope of seeing him again, and so much assurance that I don't have to feel rushed or pressured to live this life to anyone's expectations. I can relax and just be, because there is more after this physical life. It is so reassuring to know that beauty and love abounds in the next realm. That thought brings so much peace.

I have opened my mind and heart to the messages of my dear love, and also to the messages that others have to give. My fears are diminished. Blessed Be.

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#801059 - 01/16/13 07:29 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

Debbie & Dave or Dave and Debbie,

Man 'o man 'o Man..

This is the kind of manna I'm talking about from both of you !

It came just at the right time too...

My Great Uncle just passed in Wisconsin and I had to go through the steps of grief.

Both of your postings helped me through the anger part.

I'm glad you said that, "you don't feel like an oddity anymore", Debbie.

That was a comfort and a reward.

Dave, I'm still digesting the incredible depths of your posts.

Man, it sure is wonderful to have a brother and a sister like the both of you.

My family disintegrated and both parents are gone, so it sure is nice to have someone to allow me to be me like the siblings I never had.

I'm glad also that there is something inside of me that God uses on occasion to bring out such depth and beauty from deep inside both of you.

smile

Did you guys see how many posts and replies are on this Goddess thread ?

It's an incredible amount.

Love, Clarity, Beauty and Peace that passes understand to you my beloved adopted family smile

-- Burt B.

Edited by Burt B. (01/16/13 07:32 PM)

Add Re: The Goddess to Twitter Add Re: The Goddess to Facebook Add Re: The Goddess to MySpace Add Re: The Goddess to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The Goddess Add Re: The Goddess to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The Goddess to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The Goddess to Stumbleupon Add Re: The Goddess to Reddit
#801133 - 01/17/13 11:47 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Burt B.]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Burt......so sorry for your loss. I truly do understand. I am glad that you can receive some comfort from our forum here.

You have also provided comfort to all of us with your words of kindness and love. I will always consider you a dear friend and Brother.

The Mother brings her children together. Blessed Be.

#801628 - 01/19/13 02:57 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Loc: in the middle of Minnesota
My older brother died at the age of forty three. I did my best to try to talk to him about alternative modes of healing but he was interested in nothing spiritual nor any healing modes that were connected to such. He even became really upset with me when I suggested very gently the fact that healing was in his grasp and if I was allowed to, that I would show him how to do it. His final words to me were,"Dave if I did that I would be dead within six weeks!!!" He slammed the phone down and six weeks later to the day he was dead. I hurt a lot at that time.

At that point I had two relatives left that were what I would call enlightened. I went to them for help before about my brother but they told me that we are not going to save anyone that does not want to be saved within or outside of the family. They said that most people have sold themselves out to lesser forces that they allow to rule their lives so when the lesser forces tell them that their time is up they have no choice. When anyone would challenge their fixed delusion they could even become violent and kill others to try to keep the truth from being recognized.

It is far easier to believe falsehood or lesser truths and to have someone else do your thinking for you. The truth, while faintly observed at times, is the only strength. What is not real, even though may seem to endure at length, will be borne out in time.

Those that walk in spirit decide when they are going to leave here, that is unless they get hit by a bus or something. We have a say in when we want to die and NO ONE else.

We sadly have a tired an unbelieving culture. We have trusted in everything else except our own potential and are worn out in trying to search for deliverance in all of the wrong places.

My life is done on earth when I say so. That is the way that my people believed and many of them lived well up into their mid nineties and were successful and for the most part were well respected by others and were a happy lot. We/I still am.

The few that were not respected by others were the practitioners of ancient healing arts that helped many individuals that were beyond the scope of our modern medical practitioners either of mind or body.

My Grandmother saved the lives of at least several others and was hated by many in the church and even some members of her own family who never really understood. Truly the worst of our enemies are usually those of our own household. The unfortunate part of being in a family of unenlightened is that they will usually come against the one empowered simply because of jealousy or because of what they have heard and the influence of others outside that don't believe. They are quick to try and point out the healers flaws to justify the fact that they are in the dark themselves. Sometimes the healers "flaws" are their greatest assets in the healing process for others. The church hated her and called her a witch or a _itch simply because she was stealing their thunder.

All of us wondered why the church took no responsibility for the healing of others but left that work to the common physician, many of whom had never experienced a miracle in their entire lives. My Grandfather told me repeatedly that the early church healed many people, It was part of their job. I saw for myself through the power of his prayers and faith that many were healed of some deadly maladies. He told me that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever.

My Grandmother told me that the Great Mother was also a friend to all and that She has the power to heal the whole world if we could get past the clouded minds of an unbelieving race.

They came from two diametrically opposed backgrounds and yet loved each other beyond all understanding. Every grandkid loved to spend as much time as was possible in the summer with both of them as the energy in their house was like a magnet of refreshment and life. God I miss those people.

I will however not back away in the slightest from my lessons despite my future or any change thereof.

My Grandmother could go out into the grove or the woods and collect what she needed for healing. I do not currently have all of the physical remedies or components that she used yet when I ask her today about which one to use she will tell me,"Nature has everything that you need. Go out into the woods, you will be shown what to do and how to do it. It is very simple, all you have to do is believe."

We are however for the most part an unbelieving race, especially in our selves.

In which of our leading universities is self confidence 101 taught. We have computer skills up the wazoo, languages, math, history,other subjects and despite my love of learning and education, what good do they do if we do not know who we are inside???

Believing in self is number one when anyone comes to see me for help.

To those around us their healing begins when we tell them," I believe in you!!" When they can see the proof of it in our sincerity then their transformation begins.

This is what our great Mother has shown us since before birth, We do learn before we are born as well as after. A mom teaches in all phases of development. In later stages of life She show us how to transcend into the next level with no fear and foreboding. We unfortunately pick those fearful things up on earth as we have many times centered our existence upon what we see with our natural eyes only. She helps us past that lie and to have a new focus upon the eternal living yet while in this physical body.

My Grandfather would tell me something that was somewhat similar," Yet while in this flesh will I see God, That is what was really meant by it and not for some date in the future. It is now." Some would argue with him about the timing and he would tell them that they need to walk in spirit and leave the flesh behind. Don't look for reasons to do bad things. Be kind and love one another even if, at times, it goes past your own comfort level.. Some of them hated what he said but as he would also tell them,"So did they hate Him who gave up his life for them."

My Grandmother took a lot of their abuses and I never saw her retaliate despite some very malicious intent against her. She simply deflected their humanistic lower-base tendencies. The thing that they were in total ignorance of is that had they attempted an intense and lengthy aggressive mode of attack upon her that they would indeed have incurred the hell that they threatened others with and yes, even while in this flesh.

Abuse victims, whether male of female, are not without learning how to no longer be victims. She is no ogre by any means but she will show Her own how to cause others to quickly retreat from attempted usurping of our own will for ourselves and what is within our authority. Offenders have no true knowledge of higher spiritual things otherwise they would have no thought of treading upon or controlling another human. They themselves are the most vulnerable people on earth without knowing it . She will protect and teach Her own and She does it very well. She is the here and the now and yet is timeless. Blessed Be

#801718 - 01/20/13 09:42 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

I will write again soon but I wanted to at least get this in today.

Dave......again, a thought provoking and enlightening post from you. Thank you. You had amazing grandparents who were great teachers. And now we can all learn from them as well. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

The Mother finds ways to open the eyes of Her children so that they may see the truth. Blessed Be.

#801848 - 01/21/13 09:13 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Debbie, You are a great counter balance on this site and probably don’t even know how deeply your spirit affects it. You also have healing as one of your gifts.

Because of the affect that a group of people have had upon my family I am seeing that my hardest struggle has been forgiveness towards them. I wish no-one any harm as does the great Mother. The problem is within me and your acceptance of my rantings on here and continued encouragement is helping me forgive and move past the horrors of the past.

You have commented on the fact that you are not as advanced as I on some things but that is, don’t throw tomatoes please, still not the whole picture. Your gift of unconditional love is vastly superior to mine in a certain realm and its affect is revealing yet most healing for me.

I don’t want to be so mushy but please understand that all of us have equal gifts and none have to be exactly like another persons. I can see equality in every person and yet have neglected seeing the imbalance in my own being. My thanks also to Burt and Phyllis for their healing input. I never before realized that while working with people that have “fallen through the cracks” so to speak that I kinda got lost with them.

Do understand that you are here for a very good reason. Thank you for just being you. I am learning more daily about what unconditional love is truly about. Your bro dave

#802048 - 01/22/13 03:17 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ancientflaxman]
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Dave......your words really touch me. Thank you. I am very happy to provide whatever comfort I can to those who need it here. You are right in that I don't even know the affect I have, as I am just being who I am. If I can help a Brother or Sister in some way I am very happy to do so.

Just so you know, I love your rantings, if you want to call them that. I have learned so much from you and continue to do so. Because of you I have had so much to think about to help me progress along my path. You have had an enormous impact on my spiritual growth. It seems that we are meant to be here together, to learn from each other and to find solace. I do believe the Mother knows what we need and She will provide it if it will help us in the long run. I realized some time ago that I stumbled upon this site because I really needed to for my own healing and development. Things do happen for a reason.

Don't worry about the mush. I like mush. As for the tomatoes, like I have stated some time ago, they are all in the compost pile for next season's gardening, so there are none to throw at you, not that I would anyway. You are always welcome here, Dave. I am glad that your visits to this forum can bring you some comfort and release of pain. Forgiveness does not condone the hurtful acts, but releases you from the suffering. To find peace we often just have to let go of what we hold so tightly to us.

We all do have our own unique gifts that we can share with each other. Together we can make wonderful music. Harmony. Blessed Be.

#802078 - 01/22/13 07:01 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Debbie, you are very kind. I would love to take all of the credit for being so "inspiring" and I truly wish that I were as great as some have visualized. Bear with me please. It is all a part of imagery- the imagination of the mind. Creative people love imagery, I am one of those, however it is not always a sharable gift or even accepted by others as truth or having a solid foundation. They also have a point.

Everything that you have learned and will learn is deep within you just as it is within everyone. What people don't understand is that we are a very ancient people. I feel safe in saying this despite some possible disagreement from others but all of us are from that same remnant of ancient cloth. As we advance in spirituality we see just how eternally present that we have always been. Within is a hidden and currently unobservable DNA that is yet undiscovered by our so called scientifically advanced world.

When I or anyone else speaks a truth it is recognized and quickens deep within another because it is information that we have just forgotten. When I say that all of us are equal in all things I know of which I speak. There is no human being that I have encountered that is not without an ancient and very beautiful aura if that individual is allowed to tap their inner being even very temporarily or fleeting. It has at this point however something that they themselves have observed and now it is like an embryo of an egg that will grow into its fullness. The process is not unlike the chick who must at some point visualize the 360 degree picture of its possibilities and turn itself around until it has picked completely through and is then freed from its shell. It is the most difficult thing that the little chick has to do in life but once accomplished it is free from containment forever.

When we go to visit someone in the hospital or in their home due to an illness have we not done the height of healing by our intent? What greater message can one bring that gives more hope to the spirit. When we visit someone in prison have we also not given hope and renewal of spirit to someone suffering? It we ever become so sophisticated, despite our rank in life, that we overlook those "small" acts of genuine kindness then we are a most lost and miserable vestige of what was once humanity.

I believe that maybe if we quit trying to be so spiritual and concentrated more on just caring for each other as was always intended that we would all heal. Our oneness would cause our ascension into what those whom have had near death experiences would call the "light" that we advance towards.

It is so simple that mankind stumbles over his own possibility of healing and peace. This is what great Mom wants for Her own. Do we esteem one kid above another? Is not the kid with the most flaws and challenges the ones that the rest try to help and encourage. That is Her family. Blessed Be Her name in the universe!!!

#802081 - 01/22/13 07:14 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
Burt B. Offline
Chipmunk

God, I Love watching everyone grow...

It helps me to grow too.

I was so timid and shy and I kept what I really believed within, because like Dave stated: The enemies were within my own household.

I was so intimidated and withdrew from the forceful hatred of my physical brothers.

Dad and Mom are gone, and out of three boys, only two left.

We don't speak.

He decided along with his wife to pursue that which is strictly material.

I could not.

God even gave me a vision of him and some of our so-called 'family friends' who just wanted to strip mom & dad of all that they squired through hard sweat and saving money.

Well, Connie and I have a peaceful home now.

You know when someone has a spiritual desire to lead a spiritual life -- it just seems that it brings the worse out of a lot of folks. Especially those closest to us.

But, it was written about a long time ago.

I just hope and wish and pray that each human being has food, clothing and shelter and Joy and Peace and Beauty.

Nope, I Never took off the Rose Colored Glasses because Rose is the Color of Love.

So be it.

-- Burt B.

#802083 - 01/22/13 07:26 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Linda, Philosophy Editor]
ancientflaxman Offline
Parakeet

Burt wrote;
"I just hope and wish and pray that each human being has food, clothing and shelter and Joy and Peace and Beauty."

There is no greater wish than that !! My love to you brother, dave

Page 176 of 240 < 1 2 ... 174 175 176 177 178 ... 239 240 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Spiritual Quotes
by Debbie-SpiritualityEditor
Spirituality
5 seconds ago
Sandwich du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
38 minutes 11 seconds ago
Sides du jour
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Sandwiches
44 minutes 47 seconds ago
Wednesday Writing Prompt!
by Ro Longstreet-Wicca
Wicca
Today at 04:56 PM
Name some Angels & Their Meaning
by Rosie 66
Bible Basics
Today at 03:29 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
by Rosie 66
Comedy Movies
Today at 03:25 PM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by Rosie 66
Home Finance
Today at 03:23 PM
Fall Veggies - What Are Your Favorites?
by kitchenvibe
Vegetarian
Today at 03:19 PM
New game
by Rosie 66
History
Today at 03:18 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
by Rosie 66
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 03:16 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
3 registered (Connie - ADD/Sandwiches, Lisa - Buddhism, 1 invisible), 144 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.