Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Just want to say thank you to Buddha to have come up with such a simple phylosophy,when one understands it.Lives it ,m
not only mentally,spiritually but also in every acts,words actions one does.
Again thank you,thank you for the great impermanent moments of happiness and Bliss.

loong
simply

Last edited by loongdragon; 04/01/14 10:13 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
Found an interesting book called Turning the Wheel,by Shambala
publcations .I<ll come back on this soon

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,
Yesterday had a neighbr arguement ,was pushed by a 300 pound lady.
Phoned 911,4 police came ,What I am gladd of is that the old loong
did not come out.

I had advised the proprietor regarding thepeople in a certain apt. He did nothing.Yesterday after months of restraining myself ,I opened the "fight"The woman said we know you re crazy ,look at what yu have on your door!
I have a non-smoking sign ma chinese amulet and a picture of Buddha.Tjis is my Sangha ,my Dragon,s cave.Whomever enters my apt,
must respect the premises I live.

This morning when I left my apt they had torn the chinese amulet and thrown it on the floor.

Just smiled.

loong

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none

When one enters a jungle or dense forest without a guide ,it is
proven that one will go in circles.That is what I did for so many years in Buddhism like a lot of the people that try to learn on their own the buddhist way.They buy bundles of books ,these books just being small parts of a complex and yet simple puzzle.

Today made a basic discovery in a book by Shambala Publications
called Turning the wheel of truth ,the author is Ajahn Sucitto.

This writer/Master,will be my reading friend for a while.
by the way opened my own blog called: www.loongdragon-view-on-buddhism.blogspot.ca Nothing much written yet .started a few das ago again without aguide,but would like to say thanks to David Dupras ,for clearing the imbroglio I had put myself in .

loong
BUDDHA is my friend ,for he is part of the Oneness of the Universe,also he lives in me at all the breaths I take.

Last edited by loongdragon; 04/06/14 01:12 PM.
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none

Not doing double posting will be quite a feat,with Bellaonline and my new blog.To lisa Shea ,I will respect this site's rules.

Had a good one but will keep it for my blog.
loong
an ignorant buddhist

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To all or none,

Today I have a question for you!

What do you think of a buddhist that has been a buddhist for about
maybe35 years,tells another buddhist(me) Hold On

YOU ARE AN OLD MAN YOU SHOULD STOP .......

I beleive that that buddhist ,has forgotten many basic ideas of
Buddhism.First one ,Loving Kindness,second,never speak against another human being,third who sais this person will live longer than I will.Third that person forgot that one's life is all included in a present moment,and that the body ,corpse,age has nothing to do with it.

Time to me does not exist.All the people that died today,never knew that they would meet Death today.

HAS THIS PERSON FORGOTTEN ,WHAT SHE LEARNED ALL THESE YEARS!I BELEIVE SO.

loong
filled with Compassion and Loving Kindness for that person.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Loong, I am sorry you took my message this way, this is not what I said at all. I said 'are you interested in being a historian or awakening?'

That is a sincere question. Your questions have all been of a historical nature lately, you seem very caught up in this. You and I are not historians, we will never get to the bottom of these historical questions. Buddhist academians who have studied for decades still debate these topics.

Please tell me where in my message I told you to stop? This is a complete misreading of my message. This keeps happening, and I keep asking you if it is a language barrier. You say no, so I continue to respond to your messages, but then I am stunned to see that you read my response this way, and very sorry to hear it. Please re-read it more slowly. If you still feel I am asking you to stop practicing Buddhism, please let me know where.

Also, my message was a true attempt to help you, in response to a question you asked me. There was no upset in it, in fact I was trying to write very clearly, so that it would be helpful. I am not sure why it seems so insulting to you, and am sorry you took it that way.

Last edited by Lisa - Buddhism; 04/08/14 01:14 PM.

Lisa Erickson, Buddhism Editor
Buddhism Site
Teaching and Private Session Website: Enlightened Energetics
Blog: Mommy Mystic
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
To lisa,

There is a way of private communication especially for these
questions.I would have prefered you used that.
One thing that I have learnt in buddhism ,some lineage almost promise enlightenment in this life .I know of 2 One branch of Pure Land and the Vajrayana lineage.When someone becomes obcessed with Enlightenment,that becomes an attachment a craving .I read about the danger of wanting desperately to become enlightened.You go back to square one which is attachment
and craving.

In my case I do not give a rat's... of becoming enlightened.
Becoming a better person ,not suffering physically with everything I have (Rigpa),never been happy as this in my own life.Reaching Bliss ,detachment,trying to be the best human being possible through my way of metta meditation and compassion for all those who suffer.When I die,I might have not reached Nirvana ,but the next person that will receive my karma might have a chance to attain such a place.
With all the good I have done in the last 35 years,I am sure erased a good part of the karma I had been given.

May you reach Nibbana if that is your greatest wish,I will be happy for you ,and hope you come back as a Bodhisattva to help those who like me are still ignorant as Buddha has put it.

With understanding ,with compassion with loving kindness ,I wish you a great NOW,is it not all one can do ,live a great now.

loong
son of the Universe,friend with Buddha,as you mentionned if he exists.

Koala
OP Offline
Koala
TO ALL'

Is this what you call being a buddhist moderator

We have never had any argument except for this. You are an old man with not that much time left.

Oh yes I am the bad guy
Compassion and loving kindness
loong

Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35

Moderated by  Lisa - Buddhism 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.