Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
RoseEnglish, jpbrooks, Jay Mahamud, Ananyaw, Rose Mordi
57004 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57005 Members
417 Forums
112541 Topics
795635 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 702
Beetlemess 579
Karm - SW USA Editor 352
Nancy Roussy 189
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 166
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 136
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 129
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 109
Linu 104
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#801533 - 01/18/13 04:54 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lori - Marriage Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala

Loc: Orange, CA USA
Wow, only 2 grams of carbs?!?! I'd love to try this.

How much does this retail for in your area?

BellaOnline.com Marriage
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

Dreams editor
Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Twitter Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Facebook Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to MySpace Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Healthy Breakfast Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Stumbleupon Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Reddit
#801623 - 01/19/13 01:44 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Lori -

Hmmm I think they're now 3g of carbs. It looks like they changed their formula along the way and I forgot to update my page. Still, it's low. We get them for about $1 each.

Today I'm trying the EAS vanilla shake for breakfast rather than my normal chocolate low carb one. It's OK but I think I prefer chocolate smile

Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Twitter Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Facebook Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to MySpace Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Healthy Breakfast Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Stumbleupon Add Re: Healthy Breakfast to Reddit
#801629 - 01/19/13 02:57 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
loongdragon Offline
Koala

Loc: Mont Tremblant,quebec Can
Dear lisa,

I am from the of the old school

of eating..Please do not laugh at my question!
Do you still eat ,eggs,pancakes.Ido not eat meat. .
Do you?

Can you tell me what you consider good and healthy breakfast?

Loong old school.

Thank you

#801756 - 01/20/13 02:54 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Loong -

Yes, I eat meat. It's possible to do low carb either eating meat or not eating meat. Low carb is about eliminating unnecessary sugars and starches from one's diet, and focusing on the healthy vegetables and fibers from the carbohydrate area. Then choosing healthy fats and proteins.

I have EAS protein shakes for breakfast. They are made from both soy protein and whey protein.

#801757 - 01/20/13 02:55 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Today I'm having a strawberry cream eas carb control shake for breakfast. It's 2.5g carbs and a break from my routine. It's certainly OK. I do crave my chocolate tho. I'm just not a strawberry girl I guess smile. What are you guys having?

#801766 - 01/20/13 03:30 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
I actually had a salad for breakfast at 8:30 this morning using spinach and Lean Cuisines - Salad Additions.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#801769 - 01/20/13 03:39 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Stephanie - Weight Loss Offline
Parakeet

I love salad for breakfast, especially if it contains spinach, apple, red cabbage, and lots of other veggies. Of course, I often don't keep regular hours like normal people.

Edited by Stephanie - Weight Loss (01/20/13 03:40 PM)

#801770 - 01/20/13 03:39 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Dr. Hershey-MH Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I had two hard boiled eggs and an apple smile
Mental Health Facebook Page

#801771 - 01/20/13 03:41 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Lori-Dreams Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

The cheapest I can find those shakes are $2 per serving at CVS. I might try it for an occasional morning breakfast. I like to vary my meals.

This morning, I had a high-carb breakfast of two Eggo Blueberry Whole Grain waffles but that was only 180 calories total. No butter or syrup as one tablespoon of syrup is 270 calories alone! I get sugar-free syrup but found that the sweetness of the blueberries is enough.

Tomorrow morning, I plan to have a serving of chocolate soy milk with only 5 gram of carbs.

Bellaonline.com Dreams site
The Dream Collective
Dreams: What are you trying to tell yourself?
Twitter: @tweetdreams4u
and @flutterby03

Marriage editor
Bellaonline Marriage site
Twitter: @BellaMarriage

#801778 - 01/20/13 03:47 PM Re: Healthy Breakfast [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Virginia
Thanks Stephanie - good to know that people don't always do the conventional for breakfast! That sounds like a delicious "breakfast" salad!

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Hello!=)
by Anne Seyer
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 11:47 PM
Swimming Safety and ADD
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Kindle Review-A Device for Adults with ADD
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
The Gifts of ADD
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Better Nutrition Helps ADD
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Creating a Sandwich Meal
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
fashion
by kangtuo
Beauty Basics
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Sides du jour
Sandwiches
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
New Editor!
Action Movies
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
What Did You Write Today?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Fiction Writing
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 126 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.