Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KeithB18, klmnop364916, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh
57339 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57339 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804633 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 871
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 362
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Mona - Astronomy 46
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#801597 - 01/19/13 08:29 AM Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera
Lisa - Fiction Writing Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Beattyville, KY
Would you drive a caddie, a caddy, or a Caddy? Would you have a cadenza or a credenza in your house? Would you take a picture with a camera or with a chimera? Would you place a caller, choler, collar, or color on your pet?

Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera

Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Twitter Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Facebook Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to MySpace Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Del.icio.us Digg Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Yahoo My Web Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Google Bookmarks Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Stumbleupon Add Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Reddit
#801604 - 01/19/13 10:35 AM Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera [Re: Lisa - Fiction Writing]
Peter - Wine Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Lisa

You're doing a really great job with this interesting series

I'd add to that first word that cache is now a common word in computing for information stored temporarily to improve computing performance.

e.g. when browing on the web you computer may store some images and ages from sites you regularly go to to save copying them down from the remote site every time, and your ISP will save commonly used sites - eg the Google home page - on their servers rather than goingto Google to download it every time one of the ISPs users goes to Google.
My Book

Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Twitter Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Facebook Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to MySpace Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Stumbleupon Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Reddit
#801715 - 01/20/13 08:42 AM Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera [Re: Lisa - Fiction Writing]
Lisa - Fiction Writing Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Loc: Beattyville, KY
Thank you, Peter. smile I'm glad to know you are enjoying the 'confusing words' series.

I don't always include all of the meanings of each word. There are times that would limit me to only one set of words per article. But you are right, cache is a common word in the computing world. I probably should go back and add that one.

Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Twitter Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Facebook Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to MySpace Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Stumbleupon Add Re: Confusing Words from Cached to Chimera to Reddit

Moderator:  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
17 minutes 38 seconds ago
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
40 minutes 47 seconds ago
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:05 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by "Rosie"
Home Finance
Today at 05:43 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:33 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:59 AM
Helping Our Teenagers Through Their Phase.
by Elaine -Adolescence Editor
Addictions & Children
Today at 04:41 AM
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:27 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Farjana_Environment_Ed), 50 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.